Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not (7667 Views)

How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by naijaobi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Some one asked the question of ''What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not''..
And curiously am asking what an android phone is capable of that a Symbian is not..

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 4peace(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nothing both are phone Os
One reached end of its lifespan (symbian)
The other (android) at middle of its lifespan

1 Like

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
they're no mates in:

1. apps
2. hardware
3. UX

enough reason for me

2 Likes

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by jakesund(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
someone obviously forgot to take his meds sad sad
can somebody pls call 190 and onila in here?
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 2kurupt(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
naijaobi: Some one asked the question of ''What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not''..
And curiously am asking what an android phone is capable of that a Symbian is not..

Most silly question award goes to the OP.
Why not google your enquiries and see the comparison from diverse users? Or is your internet connection limited to only browsing nairaland?

1 Like

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by naijaobi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
2kurupt:

Most silly question award goes to the OP.
Why not google your enquiries and see the comparison from diverse users? Or is your internet connection limited to only browsing nairaland?
i tot dis ur illness has gone...dnt forget to take ur pills before u sleep...akpa amu!

3 Likes

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2013
aren't you guys tired of this "pills" line?

3 Likes

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Francheezy(m): 1:08am On Apr 23, 2013
ciphoenix: aren't you guys tired of this "pills" line?
lma0
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 4peace(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
ciphoenix: they're no mates in:

1. apps
2. hardware
3. UX

enough reason for me

Does that mean other OS do not have this
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
4peace:

Does that mean other OS do not have this

take apps for example. compare the quantity and quality of apps (productivity, academics and otherwise) in Play Store to those in Nokia Store. Play store is aeons ahead.
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by OCTAVO: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is bizarre... Someone needs to visit an asylum asap. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
OCTAVO: This is bizarre... Someone needs to visit an asylum asap. angry angry angry
forgive him Sire grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by OCTAVO: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
ciphoenix:
forgive him Sire grin grin
After, anoda person go come open thread ask say btw Android and NOKIA 3310 which one better pass? grin
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
OCTAVO:
After, anoda person go come open thread ask say btw Android and NOKIA 3310 which one better pass? grin

Seun will need to locate that person IP grin grin grin . straight to Psych ward
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
naijaobi: Some one asked the question of ''What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not''..
I dumped my N97mini not long after it came out for an HTC desire. Need I say more. lol
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by oseiwe(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
I dey rock N8, my pals dey use various android powered fones, dey all respect my own cos na Chairman.
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by irokobest(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
symbian phones can do all androids does that's why nokia abadoned it for windows phone. ha ha ha! olodo
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
irokobest: symbian phones can do all androids does that's why nokia abadoned it for windows phone. ha ha ha! olodo
grin grin grin grin
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 4peace(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2013
ciphoenix:

take apps for example. compare the quantity and quality of apps (productivity, academics and otherwise) in Play Store to those in Nokia Store. Play store is aeons ahead.

That where problem lies dude.everybody always shout play store get 1 billion app or wtf but can you install everything.

E.g
browser category
how many browser do i need to access web 1,2,3 or 10

Meanwhile why compare rested OS with Android OS

i did not enjoy type of wisdom i enjoy on my nokia c7(using it for like 3years now) and Sg3 bought this year
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Damon03(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2013
The problem comes when u compare a 2009 or 2010 phone with a 2012 phone, it's plain stu pidity. Even a dummy knows that 2 years is a lot of time in mobile tech.

What can an s3 do that an 808 can't (which is an os functionality) is a better comparison!!!
Me think android is overrated. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
4peace:

That where problem lies dude.everybody always shout play store get 1 billion app or wtf but can you install everything.

E.g
browser category
how many browser do i need to access web 1,2,3 or 10

Meanwhile why compare rested OS with Android OS

i did not enjoy type of wisdom i enjoy on my nokia c7(using it for like 3years now) and Sg3 bought this year
i'm not talking web browser category. every OS has web browsers, even Symbian S40. i'm talking productivity and academic apps.

games
hardware

even when it comes to multitasking, top droids make symbian phones feel like they can't multitask grin
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
Damon03: The problem comes when u compare a 2009 or 2010 phone with a 2012 phone, it's plain stu pidity. Even a dummy knows that 2 years is a lot of time in mobile tech.

What can an s3 do that an 808 can't (which is an os functionality) is a better comparison!!!

don't get me started grin grin grin
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Defaramade(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
oseiwe: I dey rock N8, my pals dey use various android powered fones, dey all respect my own cos na Chairman.
''chairman'' indeed
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Defaramade(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Damon03: The problem comes when u compare a 2009 or 2010 phone with a 2012 phone, it's plain stu pidity. Even a dummy knows that 2 years is a lot of time in mobile tech.

siddon 4 dia continue thinking...even nokia knws dat android na grandpa 4 symbian
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 40fied(m): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
But really, which one better pass Android or Nokia 3310?
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by oseiwe(m): 4:07am On Apr 25, 2013
Defaramade:
''chairman'' indeed
Ah, bros, no use my N8 play oh. No just go dere.
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 5:24am On Apr 25, 2013
oseiwe:
Ah, bros, no use my N8 play oh. No just go dere.
as slow as Sh*t tongue
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by oseiwe(m): 6:36am On Apr 25, 2013
ciphoenix: as slow as Sh*t tongue
Even honey is bee sh*t

1 Like

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ciphoenix: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2013
oseiwe:
Even honey is bee sh*t
but you can't compare them both. N8 that couldn't even take the new software updates
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Immanuelar(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2013
@ op,ar u joking or wot? I own a nokia E72 i bought for 23k nd i used to praise it like its the best phone. until i got my tecno N3 for just 13k..nd since den i dont think av even on my E72 talkless of calling with it..@op u need to see one for urself..u can neva compare them. believe me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me Solve This Memory Problem With My Gionee M3. / Celtel Connection / Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.