Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not (7672 Views)

How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Damon03(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2013
naijaobi:
bro, no mind dem... Android my foot.. The simple truth is dat there's nothing an android phone can do that my Nokia E7 can't do....
I feel u jare... Common smartphone dem dey hype like private jet
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by naijaobi(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2013
Damon03: I feel u jare... Common smartphone dem dey hype like private jet
even sef na with my jokiou hotspot i use dey supply browsing free of charge to some home boys here wey dey use android phones o
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Damon03(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2013
naijaobi:
even sef na with my jokiou hotspot i use dey supply browsing free of charge to some home boys here wey dey use android phones o
Hahaha don't mind the tecno using peeps here grin grin
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ibietela2(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2013
Damon03: Hahaha don't mind the tecno using peeps here grin grin

That my tecno is better than your Nokia sybiam
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by paisleyo: 12:12am On May 08, 2013
naijaobi:
bro, no mind dem... Android my foot.. The simple truth is dat there's nothing an android phone can do that my Nokia E7 can't do....
Can ur crappy E7 run 50 apps at same time or multitask 20 streaming servicez or play High Graphics Game like GTA..Symbian is rubbish they don't have apps there's like 100K+ apps in the android market.......don't let me start cause its a long list
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Youngpo413: 12:38am On May 08, 2013
ciphoenix:

take apps for example. compare the quantity and quality of apps (productivity, academics and otherwise) in Play Store to those in Nokia Store. Play store is aeons ahead.

Playstore is full of cloned applications.
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Damon03(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2013
ibietela2:

Surprise me!
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 4peace(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2013
ibietela2:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 4peace(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2013
paisleyo:
Can ur crappy E7 run 50 apps at same time or multitask 20 streaming servicez or play High Graphics Game like GTA..Symbian is rubbish they don't have apps there's like 100K+ apps in the android market.......don't let me start cause its a long list

grin grin grin grin grin grin

do you surely know what your are talking about
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ibietela2(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2013
4peace:

grin grin grin grin grin

Dude why are you showing me your teeth?
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by naijaobi(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2013
ibietela2:

hahahahahaha...i can see u just recently started using a phone bro..
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 4peace(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2013
ibietela2:

Dude why are you showing me your teeth?

cos you funny lol buhahaaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by 2kurupt(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2013
Damon03: U mean u still dont know that wi-fi tethering is on symbian phones Should I even be answering u? Or u mean dividing a less than 5 inches screen to watch movie on one side and play games on another side(thats if they're ever able to make it work for all apps) is a great technology I dont want to say what it is lest I sound insultive grin grin grin grin grin grin

All android devices, by that I mean 'ALL' run tethering both via usb & Wi-Fi out of the box and don't need silly third party apps like joikspot to do same on a Symbian phone.
(use a dictionary of you dunno the meaning of out-of-the-box)
I bet when I was 'pim'ping' my sendo X, Nokia 5800, N70, N-GAGE, N96 etc you were still fiddling with monochrome touch light phones.

Better flow with tech trends, even if you don't want to change your device at least stop arguing blindly.

ENOUGH SAID!

2 Likes

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Damon03(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2013
2kurupt:

All android devices, by that I mean 'ALL' run tethering both via usb & Wi-Fi out of the box and don't need silly third party apps like joikspot to do same on a Symbian phone.
(use a dictionary of you dunno the meaning of out-of-the-box)
I bet when I was 'pim'ping' my sendo X, Nokia 5800, N70, N-GAGE, N96 etc you were still fiddling with monochrome touch light phones.

Better flow with tech trends, even if you don't want to change your device at least stop arguing blindly.

ENOUGH SAID!

Mr 2corrupt why are u sweating from the nose like ur life depends on the point u're trying to make.

If I don't know the meaning of out-of-the-box.... I mean are u listening to urself?

I don't care if it's in-build or third party. It does tether wi-fi, u said symbian doesn't tether wi-fi and I proved u wrong!

I should flow with the trend, maybe u should stop trying to convince people that ur device is superior to thiers. Its non of ur business what they chose to use.

This will be my last reply to this thread cos I don't want some lowlifes committing suicide just cos I'm not freaked by an OS.

2 Likes

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by jude33084(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2013
what can a range rover sport do that kia picanto can't do? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

undecided
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ibietela2(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2013
naijaobi:
hahahahahaha...i can see u just recently started using a phone bro..

I no blame you.
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by ibietela2(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2013
4peace:

cos you funny lol buhahaaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

You this guy...

Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by irokobest(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2013
Immanuelar: @ op,ar u joking or wot? I own a nokia E72 i bought for 23k nd i used to praise it like its the best phone. until i got my tecno N3 for just 13k..nd since den i dont think av even on my E72 talkless of calling with it..@op u need to see one for urself..u can neva compare them. believe me

I used nokia symbian for many years, I used an android and iphone together for about five months. for blackberry. I became bored with it after a week. non have more functionality like android. u can do relatively all u can imagine with d android os. for now it has no equal in d phone world. anyway, stick to the os u love d most. all are phones trying to do same thing in diffrent way,but no doubt, some does it better. u ll never know much about an os till u use it.
Re: What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not by Collinzin(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
True talk. Come to think of it, can these tecno androids compare with the great nokia c6?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Starlink Is Expensive To Maintain / Help! Can't Transfer Credit On Glo / Whatsapp May Start Showing Enterprise Advertisements Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.