Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1122 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 11, 2008
Re: . by uspry1(f): 2:05am On Apr 11, 2008
For me there is nothing wrong with a guy having lot of girlfriends as platonic friendship, no sex involved.
Re: . by Akinagirl(f): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2008
seconded
Re: . by gentledove(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Poster,

you want to know how good it is for a guy to have lots of girlfriends, right?

THE GOOD

1. You will enjoy enough pamperings. OMG, you will be pampered to a fault.
2. You will enjoy the three dimensional dishes - Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba. enough edikaikong, mai akuka, ewedu and gbegiri. only you.
3. You will not wash any of your clothings as there will be turns every saturday.
4. forget doing assignments, you will just attend lectures and even your tests and exams, they are up to the task
5. you become a super hero so also your siblings. Folake will bring juice today, deola will buy bread, Yemisi will pay your brother's recharge card money.

THE BAD
1. You will settle fights everyday
2. You will grow old on time
3. You will bloat up.
4. Your brains must be working 24-7 because you must be very good in calculus (device a means whereby Yemisi will not meet dupe with you).
5. You will spend your last savings buying gifts, remembering birthdays, christmas, valentine (you are always in trouble because the girlfriends who will call you that day will be outrageous in number)
6. You will break hearts.
7. You will becoming emergency driver to a number of babes to and fro office, market, saloon and the likes

THE UGLY

1. You will grow lean - Enough sperm is being wasted (cos i know its condom u will be using)
2. You will father a child soon and bring innocent babies to the world and later deny it shocked (condoms break, you know)
3. You will murder innocent babies - if you are not ready, the result will be abortion
4. STDS
5. HIV/AIDS
6. Your conscience becomes dead and your heart becomes hardened like Pharaoh's. this is the worst case scenario.

Now considering that sex is not involved, you are only tempting yourself. LUST OF THE EYE, LUST OF THE FLESH AND PRIDE OF LIFE WILL GRADUALLY SNEAK INTO YOUR LIFE. Men are moved by what they see. you might not have that intention while the babes might. why not play safe and flee from every appearances of evil.

the only time you can have plenty friends/acquaintances who are girls/babes is when you know that:

1. Fuel runs through your veins as a man and not blood
2. when you know you are becoming Pope John Paul soon
3. When you know you are an alien and does not understand the meaning of love
4. when you dont have a heart. maybe when God created you, you dont have a heart but plastic battery. then you can damn all consequences and break hearts anyhow
5. when you know that you are impotent/you have being castrated. Then when they come, nothing happens.

God will have mercy on all of us cool
Re: . by didiomos: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2008
hi trae, i really dont see anything wrong with a guy having plenty of girlfriends as far as he can control it. quite stressful though but it takes a lot of maturity and must reduce the rate of sex involved cos women could get too emotional when it comes to sex.
Re: . by iice(f): 1:45am On Apr 12, 2008
didiomos:

hi trae, i really don't see anything wrong with a guy having plenty of girlfriends as far as he can control it. quite stressful though but it takes a lot of maturity and must reduce the rate of sex involved because women could get too emotional when it comes to sex.

I don't see the maturity in him having many sex partners undecided

@Topic It's all good till someone falls in loff and then wahala starts.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 12, 2008
If you're a Boyyi and you're smart enough, i don't see anything bad in having lotsa babes.  kiss
If you can be like James Bond and be as fast as Maurice Green, then notin do u!

Advantages:
You will get to taste different pussies (pussies have different tastes)
Your pals would REP u as the PRESIDO of babes
Self-confidence, knowing you did lots of chicks.

Disadvantages:
grin grin grin none grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Warning: EFREBOR! You go wound o!!
Re: . by cuteass1(f): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2008
It is very acceptable on either of two conditions:

1) Each girl in the group knows she's not your one and only, yet accepts to be your sex-partner.

or

2) You're being a player alright, but you're ready to accept that your dream-girl or future wife will have loads and lots of boyfriends (whatever it is you define "girlfriends" as)

As long your actions are contrary to both, my guy be ready to reap the fruits of your labour sooner or later wink
Re: . by Busta(f): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2008
whateva happened to the title?

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Love? Plz Help / She Was An Aristo But I Still Luv Her / Have A Girl Ever Toast U And You Shun Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.