Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1151 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 04, 2009
My boyfriend is helping me get a job n he is maltreating me,resently I was robbed in my huose so I packed out n nw I'm staying with him,do I give up everything n leave him considering the fat that he has all d connections n with his help I can get a job,I want to leave him desperatly but I'm thinking I should just wait till I get the job n leave him or I should just pull out cuz I'm loosing my patience,pls wot do I do?
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 04, 2009
When you say 'maltreating', please be a bit more specific, if you don't mind of course smiley
Re: Help by amebono13: 1:44pm On May 04, 2009
how is he maltreating you?
Re: Help by Secretz(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2009
Oh pleeeees! If you wanna leave then just leave especially as you claim that he's 'maltreating' you! Even if you stay for the job, its still something you got through him, so to cut all ties, just go! Get a job on your own or through someone else. Otherwise you will still be connected to him! Simple.
Re: Help by izeek(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2009
his demanding for , morning, afetrnoon and night.
Re: Help by ikamefa(f): 2:01pm On May 04, 2009
amebo no1.:

how is he maltreating you?

yes oh! maltreating you how? undecided

1. he constantly panel beats you 24/7 grin grin grin grin
2. verbally abusive? undecided
3. emotionally abusive? undecided
how?
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2009
Maltreating,u cnt imagine,beats me,sumtyms wen we argue,he tell me to sleep out.I'm just in a terrible relationship n I love him,he is so caring but sometimes he feels he is doing too much for me,he want to marry me but I told him no cuz of is attitude,I'm still young so marriage is d last tin on my mind(dunno if 22 is young 4 oda ppl)but I want to have my own b4 I get married.I'm so confused.I moved all my tins to his place.geting a job in nigeria is really dificult if u don't have the right connections,
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2009
Verbally n emotionally abusive,he beats,cudnt fight back but recently iv just developed sum strenghts n I fight back(never done it in my life,cuz in my past relationship,hav neva bin bitn,so nw he doesn't touch me but does oda annoying tins.
Re: Help by amebono13: 2:09pm On May 04, 2009
does other annoying things like wat?rape you, or have sex with you?

leave did guy,even if u get a job and leave him, with his connections he can still take it from you
Re: Help by Secretz(f): 2:13pm On May 04, 2009
jackie.:

Maltreating,u cnt imagine,beats me,sumtyms wen we argue,he tell me to sleep out.I'm just in a terrible relationship n I love him,he is so caring but sometimes he feels he is doing too much for me,he want to marry me but I told him no cuz of is attitude,I'm still young so marriage is d last tin on my mind(dunno if 22 is young 4 oda ppl)but I want to have my own b4 I get married.I'm so confused.I moved all my tins to his place.geting a job in nigeria is really dificult if u don't have the right connections,

Please, abeg, grow some brain cells! How can he be sooo caring but do all of that No matter how desperate you are for a job, you shouldn't have to accept this kind rubbish!!! Where is your dignity?

YES 22 is young! and that's coming from me who is older than you by some years! It's too young to go through all this crap.
Where are your friends and family??

It's up to you sha, but the writing is on the wall!  undecided

wharreva you do ma dear, DO NOT MARRY HIM!  lipsrsealed
Re: Help by amebono13: 2:15pm On May 04, 2009
jackie.:

where are your parents? your family?

what kind of job are u looking for?
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 04, 2009
I don't think will do dat,I have broken up with him several times but he comes back begging and crying,he says dat even if we break up he'll still help me get a job but I don't want to take any risk I'm waiting cuz everyday he is following up on the job for me.pls just tell me wot to do.who knows I myt get help frm here
Re: Help by Secretz(f): 2:19pm On May 04, 2009
jackie.:

I don't think will do dat,I have broken up with him several times but he comes back begging and crying,he says dat even if we break up he'll still help me get a job but I don't want to take any risk I'm waiting cuz everyday he is following up on the job for me.pls just tell me wot to do.who knows I myt get help frm here

*sighs*

Jackie, Do wharreva you like my dear. But to be honest, most guys who do the things your guy does to you, always come back crying and begging until it happens again and again, and my dear, again.

It's called a viscious cycle, but I would advise that you use some common sense! grin
Re: Help by ikamefa(f): 2:22pm On May 04, 2009
@jackie did you just post that he is caring?but then he beats you? undecided

@ 22 years of age what are you doing in a mans house? when you aint  legally married to him undecided

wey yah papa and mama? and the rest of your family? undecided

so c o s of work connections, you've turned your self into a punching bag for a man? undecided

am finding it very hard to believe you  undecided
Re: Help by patwhizkid(f): 2:25pm On May 04, 2009
Story story!
Re: Help by Secretz(f): 2:26pm On May 04, 2009
ikamefa:

@jackie did you just post that he is caring?but then he beats you? undecided

@ 22 years of age what are you doing in a mans house? when you aint  legally married to him undecided

wey yah papa and mama? and the rest of your family? undecided

so c o s of work connections, you've turned your self into a punching bag for a man? undecided

am finding it very hard to believe you  undecided

abiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!  grin
Re: Help by amebono13: 2:28pm On May 04, 2009
@ 22 i wasnt thinking like a dullard jackie undecided
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 04, 2009
My friends don't like him,they think iv broken up with him cuz iv bin liein to them,my family is in ph n they don't knw abt him,they kill me if they find out,I'm thinking of going back home cuz I'm tru with wot I'm doing in lag which is nysc.he makes me cry everyday. I'll just do as u say n leave him there r other men that want a serious relatnshp.
Re: Help by Feelitx(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2009
@Jackie?

What serious relationship are you talking about? I thought you said you are not yet ready for marriage.
Re: Help by presido1: 2:37pm On May 04, 2009
ikamefa:

@ 22 years of age what are you doing in a mans house? when you aint legally married to him undecided
Maybe she is an orphan, even if do that house looks like an orphanage? grin grin grin

Why kan't this lil gyls plan for the future first b4 thinking of Boys/Men. Becareful and move to parents house b4 i post this post or undecided undecided
Re: Help by Igwe9(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2009
Feelitx:

@Jackie?

What serious relationship are you talking about? I thought you said you are not yet ready for marriage.
Before i say jackie Robinson, will you go back to your parents and reaccess your life and know what to do with it.
Re: Help by Epi: 3:02pm On May 04, 2009
sometimes i wonder if women are programmed to feel dependent on men. Its better to be independent just in case your "boyfriend or husband mistreats/maltreating you so you can leave him and be able to cope on your own. See, that's the problem with some of us women, we sit our asses waiting for the men to throw $$$ in our laps, buy us this, buy us that, money for hairstyles, dinner etc, and then we feel trapped. Learn to be independent - bake a cookie or two and sell them.

And if he is beating up on you, have you heard of the Po-Po (POLICE) or 911? embarassed

I am a female and I am not afraid to say this "some Women are stupid you nuh- mmm". I swear they lose their senses when they are awake, so the best way to communicate with them is when they are sleeping.

Women!! You can't live with them, you can't live without them. We are full of dramas, mon grin grin grin grin
Re: Help by dae(f): 3:07pm On May 04, 2009
My friend, u berra pack out of that Lions den and carry go to mummy and daddys house! because of money you let one yeye man turn you into a punching bag, i sorry for u o!
Re: Help by maray(f): 3:18pm On May 04, 2009
Casually moving in wit a guy u are not married to is wrong,is a pointless waste of time,if at d end of d day,he refuse 2 marry u.I think u are in d best position 2 know what is good 4 u,maybe to endure till u get d job and later move on wit ur life.
Re: Help by Pataki: 3:33pm On May 04, 2009
Some women are naturally born to be mumu all in the name of love!

Keep living with him until you are six feet under the ground!

@ maray,
Is that you in your profile? shocked Nice!
Re: Help by Oxone(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2009
Igwe.:

Before i say jackie Robinson, will you go back to your parents and reaccess your life and know what  to do with it.

grin grin grin grin

run lyk hell babe & stop fooling yourself. dont sell yourself short for some lame job.

ur better than that
Re: Help by yme1(f): 3:35pm On May 04, 2009
@poster

what on earth are you waiting for, till he kills you abi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls fu-ck the job and move out of his house

women self when on earth are we gonna learn undecided
Re: Help by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 04, 2009
Tnk u guys,ul hear frm me wit my suces story.
Re: Help by Igwe9(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2009
jackie.:

Tnk u guys,ul hear frm me wit my suces story.
still waiting jackie smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? / Ho Can I Ge Sugar Mama / Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.