Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? (31755 Views)

Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / Old Time Indian Movies (the Promise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by flyforall: 1:50pm On May 04, 2013
I dunno if it was terimabaniyan but this one was about a loyal dog and his master who shared a very strong kind of love.Anyways his master was killed by some hoodlums and the film was basically about this black looking dog who avenged his masters death by killing all those who had a hand in the murder

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by scampy(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2013
flyforall: I dunno if it was terimabaniyan but this one was about a loyal dog and his master who shared a very strong kind of love.Anyways his master was killed by some hoodlums and the film was basically about this black looking dog who avenged his masters death by killing all those who had a hand in the murder

Terimanbaniyan!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by curlarpy: 2:03pm On May 04, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
nikkypearl: is toofan d story of d 2friends dat do toss coin?I can't remember d title of dat 1,very insteresting too
nikkypearl: is toofan d story of d 2friends dat do toss coin?I can't remember d title of dat 1,very insteresting too

dat is SHOLEY.....
U Remember GARBAZIN d BOSS
?@?@@?@@@@
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by ibehenryrocket(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2013
Colay, sholay, Yevadaraha, Nagini,Toofan, des numbri, Mard, Quaydi, daram viya, de val, Dostana. Still have the VCRs, though now covered with dust
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by corinna: 5:21pm On May 04, 2013
THE PROMISE AND THE SNAKE GIRL MADE ME CRY
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Wuse: 6:29pm On May 04, 2013
[quote author=nikkykay]

Ghazab u mean?
But mogambo ( Amri Puri) is another film but i cant remember the title now
He mogambo, kushua and dey wuld jump inside a hole or fire. Cant remember again.[/quote
the tittle of d(he mugambo) film is mr.India
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2013
AMAR AKUBA ANTHONYYY!! I cant 4get dis one.use to watch it 3x daily,morning afternoon nd night
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by nikkypearl(f): 8:09pm On May 04, 2013
I remember how we use 2sing d song in toofan like dis(baba tufan aro ni:iya tufan ko gbeti:egbon tufan fun rare odi ni;don't worry be happy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Nicepoker(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2013
mard
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by tunscolo(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2013
Antab
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by tunscolo(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2013
Uchwilliam: AMAR AKUBA ANTHONYYY!! I cant 4get dis one.use to watch it 3x daily,morning afternoon nd night

Yeh. Antab. 7 lucky stars. Rambo
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by aurenflani: 9:54pm On May 04, 2013
Lilimax: Most Nairalanders were not born by then tongue tongue
They are more of Indomie generation wink shocked

Biggie mouth! I like ladies- big headed and never cooperative when asked about their age!
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by dad007(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2013
I watch the promise so teeeeeee,i bigin de dream to marry indian woman grin
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 04, 2013
Of all, SHOLAY made me cry, especially when dis guy(can't really remember names) hands were cut off & his family killed. Its very emotional, & tears flowed down my cheeks..good old days

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by mercygrace: 11:15pm On May 04, 2013
its not toofan,d title is sholay,I still cry any time I watch it espcially d part wen 1 of d friend died
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by HawtMummie(f): 12:37am On May 05, 2013
Tine ke ni ke o o tina aaaaa.
aπϑ ...

Jani ma aaaaaa, jani ti keeeee
Jani kan ma aaaaaa, janikeeeee.
Then...
La laaa la la la la
La laaa la la...(Promise, sunita)
La la la la la la laaaaaa etc

Now the tearjerker(burning train)
God who's name is love,
Save our soul etc..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by HawtMummie(f): 12:45am On May 05, 2013
aπϑ anyone remembers NAGINA?! The snakegirl who lived in an abandoned temple. Who followed this guy home aπϑ a scary voodoo man came to this house with some ritual dancers to sing a song for her with this flute so she came turn into a snake. The man kept chanting "Hee anan shima".
Omg! Memories...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by HawtMummie(f): 12:46am On May 05, 2013
aπϑ anyone remembers NAGINA?! The snakegirl who lived in an abandoned temple. Who followed this guy home aπϑ a scary voodoo man came to this house with some ritual dancers to sing a song for her with this flute so she can turn into a snake. The man kept chanting "Hee anan shima".
Omg! Memories...
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by tolugiwa(f): 8:30am On May 05, 2013
I watched MARD but PROMISE made me cry - I remember Sunita and Vikram![color=#770077][/color] embarassed
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by robinho4u007(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2013
Afam4eva: The Promise(Sunita)

Sunita na ebakwa, mma ya nasi ya ndo

9ce film in The Promise, Sunita & Vickram with a terrible accident & a facial surgery. Anoda new indian film I like is "3 Idiots" (Rancho, Raju & Fahran)
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by kohlar88(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2013
So surprised No1 is talking about

Mother Indian.---Her wicked and mischievous son Binjo,d crazy uncle binjo tomented...I wept all tru d movie,remembering ow dey suffered(especially wen their handicapped dad wandered off)...My best Indian Classic

Dat dog movie----i remembered when d master flogged it cox it picked his gal's clothes while she was bathing(diz made me cry).....d master's deaf and dumb fwend...da wicked "Boss" da wanted 2 marry da gal by all means...Anoda one da made me cry

Mard,sholay,The promise(Sunita)...d list is endless.....And doz complainin bou d songs,d songs remain d reason why d memories ar still fresh

Contemporary Indian Movies....If u havnt seen...My name is Khan(Mr president,my name is khan,ayyam not a terriorist)....3 Idiots(All iz Well)....Koi mili gaya.....Slumdug Millionaire....

U are on a Long thing

Big ups 2 Bollywood lovers....We are 2geda

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by kohlar88(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2013
robinho4u007:

9ce film in The Promise, Sunita & Vickram with a terrible accident & a facial surgery. Anoda new indian film I like is "3 Idiots" (Rancho, Raju & Fahran)
Yea... The guy made a portrait of Sunita...It was painful he couldn't recognise her after d facial surgery even when they met @ a party...
Hmmm...I was touched when they had that accident...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by lukmn(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2013
av watched n cry 4 only 2 m0vi in ma lyf...n01 is M0THER INDIA...,vat w0man surfer die,e jez b lyk mk chuk vat b0z wit knife tru 0ur black and white tv ni
n02 is TITANIC...E jez b lyk mk i g0 tru ma tv 2 gv 'di capri0' b0at ni...#cryin#
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Urine: 4:15pm On May 05, 2013
poshdiva: Really loved 'Like Stars on Earth'
It was a very touching movie

Kuchi Kuchi Hota Hai, Ghaajini and We are Family were also very touching.

You are old oooo!
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by mofolorunshoabi: 9:49pm On May 05, 2013
Please can anyone give me link on how to download these old Indian Classics or better still where I can get their original DVD to buy. Am a lover of Bollywood.
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Opeyemi0105: 4:17pm On May 07, 2013
Amar Akbar Antony....Vintage Amitach Bachchan

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 07, 2013
Urine:

You are old oooo!

Yes nah! That is why you should always respect me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by babyboy3(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2013
Chime900: u guyz forgot about the movie called MOTHER INDIA..Dis movie made me cry no be small..
one of my best movies those days

The movie is tooooooo long to make me cry, I would have been bored stiff to show any emotion
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by babyboy3(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2013
HawtMummie: Tine ke ni ke o o tina aaaaa.
Α̲̅πϑ ...

Jani ma aaaaaa, jani ti keeeee
Jani kan ma aaaaaa, janikeeeee.
Then...
La laaa la la la la
La laaa la la...(Promise, sunita)
La la la la la la laaaaaa etc

Now the tearjerker(burning train)
God who's name is love,
Save our soul etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHsdArEuHvQ
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 07, 2013
baby-boy:

The movie is tooooooo long to make me cry, I would have been bored stiff to show any emotion

Finally, I was beginning to feel I am the only one that found Mother India booorrriiinnnggg from the beginning till the end.

That's the worst Indian film of time in my opinion.
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by nikkypearl(f): 2:35am On May 08, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Finally, I was beginning to feel I am the only one that found Mother India booorrriiinnnggg from the beginning till the end.

That's the worst Indian film of time in my opinion.
I bot d old selection yesterday d mother india is so boring and Long
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 08, 2013
nikkypearl: I bot d old selection yesterday d mother india is so boring and Long

I bought the film during my undergraduate days because it was listed as the best indian film of all times.

Only to be greeted by a boring film. I managed to watch till the end hoping something interesting will come up. For where?

As far as I am concerned: only the indian films I watched as a child were the interesting ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument / Pay TV Revolution: Nigerians To Save N9.34tr From Subscription / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.