Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? (31119 Views)

Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / Old Time Indian Movies (the Promise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by kasmandapalace: 10:01am On May 08, 2013
no one all are ok type
gbaky_floor:

I bought the film during my undergraduate days because it was listed as the best indian film of all times.

Only to be greeted by a boring film. I managed to watch till the end hoping something interesting will come up. For where?

As far as I am concerned: only the indian films I watched as a child were the interesting ones.
gbaky_floor:

I bought the film during my undergraduate days because it was listed as the best indian film of all times.

Only to be greeted by a boring film. I managed to watch till the end hoping something interesting will come up. For where?

As far as I am concerned: only the indian films I watched as a child were the interesting ones.
gbaky_floor:

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by babyboy3(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Finally, I was beginning to feel I am the only one that found Mother India booorrriiinnnggg from the beginning till the end.

That's the worst Indian film of time in my opinion.

Its Long oooo, and a normal hindu movie action doesnt really kick in until half way and that around 1hr 30mins, but with Mother India... it was a cure for insomia!!!
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by oddy4real(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2013
SEETA AUR GEETA
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Ehisod(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2013
coogar: sholay is the best indian movie ever made!

I very much agree with you. By the that is one of the very few movies that made cry when I was young. Others being E.T. and Lion of the desert.
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 21, 2013
lola.luv:
I've seen these classics....

Mard
Burning Train
Teri Mebaniyan
The Promise
Disco Dancer
Toofan
Mother India
Najin the snake girl.

Then there was one where a rich guy was murdered for his wealth and he tried communicating with his bro to no avail.

His ghost later entered his brother's body when he was about to be killed and gave him strength to escape.

There's this other one that the girl was disfigured on one part of her face.

And the boss that was to be feared was always Mogambo with his wild moustache.
Thats Ghazab featuring Dharmendra

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2013
Pidivine: please who can remember me of the name of that indian film where a FALCON bird saved a child that fell from the window?
Dta Dharam Veer
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 21, 2013
denzel2009: Yemi My Lover.
LMAO
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by JewelBukky(f): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Almost all Indian films are touching. Dias none v watched dt avnt made me cry.... Lyks of... Toofan, Mard, sholay, familities of blood... Dia uncountable jare! I luv Indian movies!!!
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Budline1(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Sholay is the best Indian movie of all time.
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Mard and sholay
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by Purelady(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2022
Please anyone with link to Teri Merherbaniya with English subtitles, thanks.
Re: Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? by BeegBeem: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
nikkypearl:
Back in those days,people really love indian movies without getting bored!I could remember these three movies made me cry.Which of these movies made u cry?or any other indian movie in the 1980s that made u cry?
MARD-release date(10th oct 1985)
Duration(2hrs:57mins)

THE BURNING TRAIN-release date(3rd Feb 1980)
Duration(2hrs:5mins)

TERIMANBANIYAN-release date(28th July 1985)
Duration(2hrs:45mins)

THE PROMISE-release date(15th April 1990)
Duration(2hrs:50mins)
Share yours!

MARD

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" / Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.