Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon - Jonathan (1460 Views)

In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. / How Long Will It Take Nigeria To Fix This (photo) / I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon - Jonathan by MajeOfficial: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
[size=15pt]YOU PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH THE GOVERNMENT[/size]

Why are you here talking about Danjuma. He said GENERATION. That means the PEOPLE. What are the PEOPLE of nigeria doing to contribute to development? Danjuma is not a scientist, GEJ doesn't not study rocket science, he wants the CHILDREN to be ready to make Nigeria great. The US can launch satellites to space, and it doesn't mean that Obama himself is an astronaut. It's the PEOPLE that can make this possible even if the government didn't exist, if they don't have the will to succeed, they're not going to.
Re: Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon - Jonathan by Jenny20(f): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Duh!
Re: Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon - Jonathan by drnoel: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
em, GEJ we will build our roads, schools, improve our economy, teach our children to catch fish b4 we start thinking of going to the moon. Abi na waka we go waka reach moon, or who go build the space craft we we go take reach am or abi u think say na car we go carry drive there?
Abi make realisable dreams 4 our children not fantasies.
Re: Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon - Jonathan by vanstanzy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Frank-C:

Talk is indeed cheap...We watched how the country decorated our Engineers, most of them younger than you and probably busier than you and I to post actively on the internet, with honors for successful launch of the last Nigerian Satellite. Those young boys and girls understood that talk is indeed cheap, that was why they ACTED and placed a satellite adorned with our national colors in the orbit. Unfortunately, your kind of mindset has so polluted this country that the young people find government to blame for their generational failures, be it failure at the olympics to research to science and technology.

Today, the government is doing a lot of work in incubating the right kind of knowledge. From the very many available FG sponsored scholarship for our 1st class products to the ones being done by State government, and most recently by Ondo State government. Probably, you and I did not make a 1st class and even when we did, we chose the oil majors, but some that really decided to ACT have been on government payroll for the past years, studying in the best schools in the world and preparing for the launch of the dream the President is sharing. Those guys have got no time for NL and Facebook and you can't find them here to share their idea but we know that they are there doing their things and sustaining our satellites and nuclear reactors.

Now, why not relax and see what they make out of the situation, since you are and are not even qualified or unwilling to chose further rigors of research and class room work to the posh and lovely life that Shell and Chevron brings. You know what, they are the heroes, WE are the cowards!!! They ACTED on a dream, YOU suppressed the dream and even poison it.

Whats wrong with this one? Why are u crying again and who took ur ice cream this time?... Abeg go sidon jor and watch men discuss. angry
U talk as if u know me or can even equal my achievements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekaru Was Cloned / APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) / Tinubu Mourns Gen Adekunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.