Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) (1462 Views)

Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) by Talkcentral: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2014
All I can say is hmmm

more at http://www.

Re: APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) by samdior(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2014
HYPOCRISY!!! They all look sickly.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) by Acidosis(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2014
Welcome to the New Testament. In the Old dispensation, they will all leave the Church in their lifeless bodies.
Re: APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) by thegoodone2(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2014
wait am come
Re: APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) by captainobvious: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Buhari is trying too hard. Everyman is the architect of his own destiny...i wish you will be given the opportunity to govern this country one more time.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Go To Church Yesterday Including Buhari (PHOTO) by donphilopus: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2014
B: Bring
U: Us
H: Happineess
A: And
R: Remove
I: Indisplines

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For The Military To Take Over The Govt In Nigeria? / The Police Should Have Stopped This Wedding Boy 9 Year Marries Woman Pictured / David Mark And Pdp Senators Kill Bsc/hnd Dichotomy Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.