Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Writings And Okonjo-Iweala - Sacked NEMA Spokeman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Writings And Okonjo-Iweala - Sacked NEMA Spokeman (9323 Views)

Warri Conflict, Bloodshed Changed My Writings —efemena, Uk-based Writer / NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Writings And Okonjo-Iweala - Sacked NEMA Spokeman by Dede1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
@OP

Next time, Yushau A. Shuaib, when you have opportunity to write your worthless epistles, I suggest you write what you mean and mean what you write. In addition, make sure that the chronological order of events are correct and factual. Most Nigerians take liberty in goofing off when writing issues that border on real time line.
Re: My Writings And Okonjo-Iweala - Sacked NEMA Spokeman by OneNaira6: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
The man should thank his Jehovah they didn't lock him up. Personally I think NOI was way too nice. Anytime I witness the north or even SW open their mouth and accuse anyone of tribalizing any section of Nigeria, the first I want them to do is take a look at their past and explain why they did the exact same thing they condemn. Why such strength to fight it didn't happen during the time it was in their favor. Pot calling the kettle black when it's not in their favor. Honestly that NEMA spokesman really need to be jailed big time. Also, didn't someone post list of most FG position in that nation and in that list there were still more northern, than southern. I wonder why he hasn't written an article about that injustice.
Re: My Writings And Okonjo-Iweala - Sacked NEMA Spokeman by TopDog1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Commented on the man's blog and he simply suspended me immediately. Guess he was not comfortable hearing another persons opinion of his stupid and seditious falsehood he was peddling.

What a dunce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Hiding Place For Defecting Politicians- EFCC / APC Senate Caucus Say They Support Buni And What The Party Wants / APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.