Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why I Support The Treason Trial Of Uwazurike! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support The Treason Trial Of Uwazurike! (502 Views)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support The Treason Trial Of Uwazurike! by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2013
I was excited when I heard that Uwazurike is finally going for the treason trial.
I was excited not because I hate Uwazurike but because it is a blessing in disguise.

While the demonic and bloody Boko Jihardists are getting amnesty, the peaceful Massobians are going on trial for treason!.

It is an irony!

This trial will do the following:

1. It will give muzzle to the Biafran agitators, it will be a weapon to fight Nigeria with. It is another case file to be submitted to the UN, US and Israel about the Nigerian State sponsored annihilation of Ndigbo.

2. It will ridicule Nigeria all over the world because we will make sure every man on this earth hears about it. That while blood thirsty monsters in human flesh who belongs to 3000 BC are getting state pardon after drinking innocent blood, peaceful men are on trial for saying NO to injustice.

3. Nigeria will shoot herself once more on the foot as the trial will be making the case for Biafra more fruitful. Even our silent political Jobbers (emm sorry, I mean leaders) will be cornered, and they will speak up.

4. The journey to Biafra will be shortened a bit more.

Hence, I support the trial and I also propose that the amnestied Boko boys should come to the court to cheer up the judiciary for a job well done.

I have insisted that Nigeria is not a failed state! Nigeria was never a state!
It is rather a failed experiment of the Whiteman. Nigeria was never one, it is not one and will never be one.

I am calling on all aggrieved to shelve their anger. The sun is about to shine!

I pledge my Biafra!

(1) (Reply)

Road Closure Without Information / Social Media And Technology: Viable Tools To Combat Insecurity And Terrorism / House Of Reps To Probe N1 Trillion Funds Of Dead Nigerians; Banks Get jittery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.