Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested (11799 Views)

Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by nabdeck(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
kulyie: Both the guardian and the paedophile are sick,disgusting,perverts,filthy,irritating,mentally deranged and need to be locked up and given the highest level of torture before they die and go to the bottomless pit.tufiaaaaa.so in nigeria a victim of a paedophile is now the one to be punished.tufiaaaa
wel, d issue of child molestation is becomin 2 much i tink we need God's intervention
Re: Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
nabdeck: wel, d issue of child molestation is becomin 2 much i tink we need God's intervention
God cannot intervene into something he knows can be solved by human beings with the use of common sense and the right machinery in place.why do you think the issue of rape is less frequent in civilized nations like america and europe than in this wild wild west aka animal farm or nigeria.please let us stop leaving everything that is humanly fixable to God.even God said my grace is sufficient for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Lagos Command Arrests 60 Vandals, Seal 30 Security Companies (pics) / Transformer Vandal Caught In Ilorin, Kwara State / Parents Sell Children For N4,000 In Makurdi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.