Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire (1671 Views)

Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2013
Havin gone tru most treads n see d way pple blaspheme many of u wuld burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge: Havin gone tru most treads n see d way pple blaspheme many of u wuld burn in hell.
shocked careful bro..God is merciful o
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2013
There is no heaven, no hell, no witches and no wizards.
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2013
Omo, see vex.....

grin

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: There is no heaven, no hell, no witches and no wizards.
how do u come by this conclusion? everyone knows witchcraft is control. you do not necessarily need to fly at night to control people do you?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by victorNRceo: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2013
@denge I guess,u're already in HELL or u've been in HELL before and wuld prolly go back to HELL.
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2013
Bidam: how do u come by this conclusion? everyone knows witchcraft is control. you do not necessarily need to fly at night to control people do you?
Its ignorance that makes people think they are controlled. I searched all through, there is none, nothing like that. Trust me on this.
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: There is no heaven, no hell, no witches and no wizards.
U wuld burn in hell if u continue like dis

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge:
U wuld burn in hell if u continue like dis
There is nothing like Hell, in fact, Fire can not burn soul or spirit cos fire is physical solvent, spirit/soul is ethereal. It is only ignorance occasioned by poisonous religious dogma that makes people believe there is Hell. Do not believe those lies, they are just instigating fear as a weapon of control.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Its ignorance that makes people think they are controlled. I searched all through, there is none, nothing like that. Trust me on this.
I'd rather trust scriptures bro..
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2013
I think Bidam will be leading the way grin grin
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2013
Bidam: I'd rather trust scriptures bro..
There are many scriptures from many religions, which of the scriptures are you gonna trust more than the others.
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
@denge I guess,u're already in HELL or u've been in HELL before and wuld prolly go back to HELL.
It is real so repent
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2013
Viewing this topic: frosbel, frosbel2...

Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: There is nothing like Hell, in fact, Fire can not burn soul or spirit cos fire is physical solvent, spirit/soul is ethereal. It is only ignorance occasioned by poisonous religious dogma that makes people believe there is Hell. Do not believe those lies, they are just instigating fear as a weapon of control.
So u believe in spirit but u don't belief hell is real. Kip doing evil on dat day u wuld burn 4 all eternity
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2013
frosbel: I think Bidam will be leading the way grin grin
to where?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: There are many scriptures from many religions, which of the scriptures are you gonna trust more than the others.
The word of God.
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2013
dead pple dont have nervous system, so how will one feel d pain of this hell, hell is fairttale, d person who deserves to be in hell is the jewish god who created this bullshit called existence
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by braine(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2013
Not this hell and heaven ish again. Don't people get tired of talking about it?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Creatrixity(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge: Havin gone tru most treads n see d way pple blaspheme many of u wuld burn in hell.

@op.Believe in one God Allah and his prophet Mohammed(saw) or else you shall be in gehenna(hell).
This is the word of Allah to you..
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by masks(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
correction. You will burn in hell. Hypocrite.
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by alfaman2: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm already in Hell, and it's soooo good. cheesy

I wish you could all join me for eternal barbecueing. kiss
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2013

Good day kponke,

Would you be happy to see people burn in hell?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
striktlymi:

Good day kponke,

Would you be happy to see people burn in hell?
I wuld be hapy 2 see d wicked burn. Wicked include muders (boko haram & co) thief, aldultrators & most nairalanders etc I wuld be hapi to see dem burn 4 all eternity

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge:
I wuld be hapy 2 see d wicked burn. Wicked include muders (boko haram & co) thief, aldultrators & most nairalanders etc I wuld be hapi to see dem burn 4 all eternity

What makes you different from them when you are willing to watch people suffer just like 'they' do without breaking a sweat?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by frank317: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge:

and that is the problem... u now think God thinks like u. well u are nt the first, people who wrote the bible thought like u
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
there is no hell on earth as religion, you guyz are already in hell and seriously need a way out.
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
striktlymi:

What makes you different from them when you are willing to watch people suffer just like 'they' do without breaking a sweat?
Evil pple deserve 2 be punished. Hell is their punishment
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge:
Evil pple deserve 2 be punished. Hell is their punishment

...And wanting people to perish in hell is not evil?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by enilove(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
I don't pray to go to hell.But hell is real.
Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Jesus told us that hell exists,that is the truth.

Jesus gave us this account about hell in Luke 16:30- 31
" And he ( the rich man in hell ) said, Nay, father Abraham:but if one went unto them from the dead,they will repent.And Abraham said said unto him,IF THEY HEAR NOT MOSES AND THE PROPHETS,NEITHER WILL THEY BE PERSUADED,THOUGH ONE ROSE FROM THE DEAD( HELL ).

It is there4 not a surprise when people say hell does not exist. For those who say they are christians and argue that it does not exist indicates that the end time has come.

This reminds me of a Yoruba comedian ,Gbenga Adeboye,who died for a day or two and came back to life.He told everyone present with him then that he was sent back and instructed to come and take his Bible and his hymn book with him. This means to rededicate his life to God and also inform all those who think that there is other way outside Christ to reconsider their stands. He died about 5 days later.
This is not a fable but what actually happened back in 1998 or so,and his death was heard throughout Nigeria.

Ignorance is not an excuse b4 the law neither would it be b4 God.
So many things we do not know concerning the spirit world.
But I can categorically tell you that spirit beings can be wounded and recieve injuries more painful that the physical injury.If God opens your spiritual eyes,you will know that there are witches and more wicked powers.
Most of you are like the Yoruba adage that says "a child that cannot identify a charm calls it a vegetable".

Do not allow the devil to decieve you that hell does not exist or that there is not God.
Satan told Evil in Genesis 3:4 that she ( Eve ) will not SURELY die. He is going about again,when there is solution to escape from hell ,that ,there is nothing like hell.
The same old trick in order to downplay holyness.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by mumumugu(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
op, you wil be in hell. Reason; thy shall not judge/condem
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by ijawkid(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge:

gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 "Signs" Of The End Of The Age / How To Conduct Deliverance. / Top 7 Most Contradicting Verses In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.