Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! (5501 Views)

Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? / What Does It Take To Become A Jehova Witness ? / Testimony Of Ex-Jehova's Witness - Perhaps She is lying ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! by chiteny(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Catholic wan marry JW undecided?? Wahala don wear raincoat be that. embarassed
Re: Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! by Efere701(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2013
I'm JW from birth. JW don't marry outside- that's from the bible.

I'm not suprised at the fact that you love this guy coz JW are moderate people.our edicational programmes teaches us a lot...teaches us to be res¶onsïble, loving, patient, humble, and intelligent.

My advise to u i§ this- don't follow public opinion, get to knw JW's cos they are wonderful people. If he wants to marry you, don't say no...that could be the threshold of your learning the truth from the Bible and be saved.
Re: Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Efere701: I'm JW from birth. JW don't marry outside- that's from the bible.

I'm not suprised at the fact that you love this guy coz JW are moderate people.our edicational programmes teaches us a lot...teaches us to be res¶onsïble, loving, patient, humble, and intelligent.

My advise to u i§ this- don't follow public opinion, get to knw JW's cos they are wonderful people. If he wants to marry you, don't say no...that could be the threshold of your learning the truth from the Bible and be saved.

This thread has been here for as far back as 2008. I never mean to bump it, but it was later that I discovered that the subject has been broached in the past, so the inquirer isn't aware that the thread has been bumped. Posting is thus futile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Angelus in Audio and Video / Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? / You Are God. Stop The Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.