Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (2873 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2013
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,but what is more painfull is to love someone and never find that courage to let the person know how you feel.

Maybe God wants us to met a few wrong people b4 meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person,we will know how to be greatfull for that gift.

Love is when you take away the feeling,the passion of romance in a relationshp and find out that you still care for that person.

Sometimes in life,when you meet that person that means a whole lot to you,only to find out in the end that it was never ment to be. You just have to let go. When a door closes,another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us.

The best kind of friend is the kind that you just be with,never say a word and then u walk away feeling like its the best conversation you have ever had.

Its true that we dont know what we've got until we lose it,but its also true that we dnt know wat we've been missing until it arrives.

GIVING SOMEONE ALL YOUR LOVE IS NEVER AN ASSURANCE THAT THEY WILL LOVE YOU BACK. DON'T EXPECT LOVE IN RETURN. JUST WAIT FOR IT TO GROW IN THEIR HEART BUT IF IT DOSEN'T,BE CONTENT IT GREW IN YOURS.

There are things you would love to hear that you will never hear from the person whom you would like to hear them from,but dont be so deaf as not to hear it from someone that says it frm their heart.

Never say goodbye if you still want to try. Never give up if you still feel you can't go. Never say you dont love other person anymore if you can't let go.

Love comes to those who still hope although they have been disappointed. To those who still believe although they have been betrayed. To those who still need to love although they have been hurt before and to those who have the courage and the faith to build trust again.

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone,an hour to like someone and a day to love someone. But it takes a life time to forget someone.

Don't go for looks,they can deceive. Don't go for wealth,even that fades away. Go for someone who makes u smile cos it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

I hope you find the someone.

4 Likes

Re: Love by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2013
The capitalized is actually for nlander dat can't stop complaining about their ex.
You need to let go,be happy you played your part though it didn't work.

2sexy and co,take note. :p
Re: Love by greedie1(f): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
ok..

but sis u know why im d first to comment ryt?? der is nothing to comment about, u buried it grin
we r used to proffering solution not receivin lectures but dis is good, really.

190 and co, una don hear.
Re: Love by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^sisi mi,i see you..

Hw body?
Help me tell them o. 190's case is way out of hand,even TBJ can't even handle it.lol
Re: Love by clemz85(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
190 oo?
abeg its time for induction to G-wagon
Re: Love by Scarpon(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
when I broke up with my ex I wept after getting someone else I realised the previous relationship is a deserter
Re: Love by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^it happens,we don't knw wat we are actually missing until it arrives.

But still,be happy u played your part in the relationshp, let go of the past.
Re: Love by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 24, 2013
Scarpon: when I broke up with my ex I wept after getting someone else I release the previous relationship is a deserter
A great point here smiley.

... Leave my 190 alone. He's innocent grin angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Love by tpia5: 2:23am On Apr 24, 2013
GIVING SOMEONE ALL YOUR LOVE IS NEVER AN ASSURANCE THAT THEY WILL LOVE YOU BACK. DON'T EXPECT LOVE IN RETURN. JUST WAIT FOR IT TO GROW IN THEIR HEART BUT IF IT DOSEN'T,BE CONTENT IT GREW IN YOURS.

food for thought.

also, love is not for romance alone. Its a general thing, not only meant to be switched on and off in direct proportion to expectations for some type of gratification.

its a free world however, everyone can do whatever pleases them.
Re: Love by Aklofs: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2013
I'm going back 2 bed.

1 Like

Re: Love by Aklofs: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2013
I'm going back 2 bed.
#YAWNS#
Re: Love by born7win(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2013
chidyhels: GIVING SOMEONE ALL YOUR LOVE IS NEVER AN ASSURANCE THAT THEY WILL LOVE YOU BACK. DON'T EXPECT LOVE IN RETURN. JUST WAIT FOR IT TO GROW IN THEIR HEART BUT IF IT DOESN'T, BE CONTENT IT GREW IN YOURS.
Re: Love by 190: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2013
so na here una gather begin gossip my matter undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Love by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2013
una nor dey tire?
Re: Love by aliandro(m): 2:16am On Nov 14, 2013
I don late.Just seeing diz.nyc words 2 d brim

(1) (Reply)

One Man's Queen Is Another Man's SAREWAGBA. Do U Concur? / Be Happy / Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.