Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him (45161 Views)

Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) / Checkout Sani Abacha's Signature (snapshot) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by Akiika: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
He is SMARTER than Jonathan. if he wakes up today and challenges Jonathan in the poll, i'll vote for him.
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by AdexOmoby(f): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Akiika: He is SMARTER than Jonathan. if he wakes up today and challenges Jonathan in the poll, i'll vote for him.
Wake up In your dreams!!! undecided
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by sweetgala(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
I can't open the link, please if the article can be mailed to Kay@itnet.ie I'll appreciate. Thanks
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by Iyaniwura123: 3:08am On Apr 25, 2013
The link is working.
sweet_gala: I can't open the link, please if the article can be mailed to Kay@itnet.ie I'll appreciate. Thanks
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by juman(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2013
Very useless man.
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
Ilaje44:

What did he achieve that is worthy of praise? The idioti along with Babangida are responsible for the total collapse of law and order in Nigeria. They have corrupted Nigeria beyond redemption....
Akutuku e lona orun apaadi.
are they still in power?
has the corruption ceased?
infact more corruption is being perpetrated today.The Nigerian system is faulty,we worship money over values,the ex leaders are products of this system,where money is glorified above all else...the system needs a paradigm shift-let us embrace values and shun rich men who got their money through unscrupulous means.A people deserve the type of leaders they get.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by werlay(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Like Fela sang during military rule "suffering and smiling" , but now we are suffering and crying.
My point: Nigeria was far better then.
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
when I remember abacha, I remember abacha stove. Nigerians suffer under that tyranny's regime..
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by vanbonattel: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
distribute inc.:

are they still in power?
has the corruption ceased?
infact more corruption is being perpetrated today.The Nigerian system is faulty,we worship money over values,the ex leaders are products of this system,where money is glorified above all else...the system needs a paradigm shift-let us embrace values and shun rich men who got their money through unscrupulous means.A people deserve the type of leaders they get.

They are not in power but the shitt they shitt for aso rock is still smelling.
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by vanbonattel: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
werlay: Like Fela sang during military rule "suffering and smiling" , but now we are suffering and crying.
My point: Nigeria was far better then.

In what ways?
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by ba7man(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
When people celebrate your death......*Complete the statement*
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by werlay(m): 2:01am On Apr 26, 2013
van bonattel:

In what ways?
Fine, abacha had his great flaws but there was stability in nigeria. Can you count how many people that have felt the impact of this present instability economic, religous and tribal? Can you count how many people that have been a victim of loss either property or life? Many people say abacha shed blood. Who remembers what happed @ odi? Who remembers the so called plane crash that took the lives of prominent military generals? Who can go and walk any how in borno here. Can christians in the north worship the wey dey want? All this stuff cannot be tried with sani o. Bh keh! Them sef no go wan call taiye taiwo half cast.
We can go on and on with different perspective to this issue. The fact still remains that abacha rule was better then.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
We won 2 olympic gold medals and African Nation cup under Abacha, we fulfilled our role as regional superpower Nigeria could not be sidelined and insulted under Abacha as we are being today
werlay:
Fine, abacha had his great flaws but there was stability in nigeria. Can you count how many people that have felt the impact of this present instability economic, religous and tribal? Can you count how many people that have been a victim of loss either property or life? Many people say abacha shed blood. Who remembers what happed @ odi? Who remembers the so called plane crash that took the lives of prominent military generals? Who can go and walk any how in borno here. Can christians in the north worship the wey dey want? All this stuff cannot be tried with sani o. Bh keh! Them sef no go wan call taiye taiwo half cast.
We can go on and on with different perspective to this issue. The fact still remains that abacha rule was better then.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by jpphilips(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2013
Ok, paint him a saint so that mohammed returns as the Gov. of Kano state, nice try!!!
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 15, 2013
I am not saying Abacha was a saint oo!

Just that Abacha was not a devil either.

I pray his son succeeds in becoming a governor.
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by premium1: 4:52pm On May 19, 2013
..And here is the summary of it all.Vanity upon vanity all į̸̸̨§ vanity.Abacha! Where art thou today with all thy achievements.
Re: Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2013
Who are u calling useless? HOPE IT IS NOT ABACHA OO

HE WAS A GREAT AFRICAN LEADER
juman: Very useless man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai / Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.