Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced (972 Views)

Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Divorced Women In Nigeria / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by ezemoses(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
i need to know if one has gone through the divorce how did they feel adn what coursed the divorce in the first place. how did you cope and will you wana get married again
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by Tinkybabe(f): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why do you want to know?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by emilyone(f): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
see kwesion grin persin go fear
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by biolabee(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
whats your objective for the question

are they humans - YES THEY ARE
do they have emotions - YES THEY DO
mark dey their forehead - NOOOO
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by ezemoses(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2013
Tinkybabe: Why do you want to know?

I want to know because i want to know how the girl i just broke up with feels and i also want to settle down now and i want to know what kind of mistakes to avoid should i get married so that i avoid divorce
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by butta(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2013
@op there is no ready made answer here for u concerning your question , even if there is do u think any one will come and tell you they are divorced here , what happened and will they want to get married again you must be joking . Sh...I...I..t happens move on with your life and pray you meet someone better and suited for you .. Nothing is guaranteed in life .
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by ezemoses(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2013
butta: @op there is no ready made answer here for u concerning your question , even if there is do u think any one will come and tell you they are divorced here , what happened and will they want to get married again you must be joking . Sh...I...I..t happens move on with your life and pray you meet someone better and suited for you .. Nothing is guaranteed in life .

so you mean to tell me i can not even try avoid it sir?
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by butta(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
eze moses:

so you mean to tell me i can not even try avoid it sir?
nothing is guaranteed .
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by ezemoses(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
butta: nothing is guaranteed .

i see
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by Princesszoe: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
God hates divorce so much. Divorce can take one to hell. Are you divorced oga ? If yes, what was the reason why you divorced? If not on the ground of adultery then you are rubbishing your salvation and should never remarry. You had better go back to your wife or seek counsel from God but if you are not yet divorced or married, never you resort to divorce, is very bad and a killer of salvation.
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2013
Divorce is even a killer of the spirit... It takes years to bring it back to life.
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by ezemoses(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2013
Princess zoe: God hates divorce so much. Divorce can take one to hell. Are you divorced oga ? If yes, what was the reason why you divorced? If not on the ground of adultery then you are rubbishing your salvation and should never remarry. You had better go back to your wife or seek counsel from God but if you are not yet divorced or married, never you resort to divorce, is very bad and a killer of salvation.

No madam i am not divorced nor am i married. I intend of=n getting married soon when i find the right one but was weighing all my options before i take this big step
Re: Have You Been Or Do You Know Someone Who Has Divorced by mutter(f): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
when the situation can no longer be saved it is time to part ways-
This is a very difficult and traumatic but sometimes the best option.
Sometimes when I see the calamities that happen in marriage, like even one partner murdering the other in cold blood, i wonder if they could not have just saved the situation by putting an end to it.
I also think it is devastating for kids to grow up in a hostile or aggressive environment.
God is not against divorce and there is proof of that in various religions.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Man Assaulted My Father / AFFLUENZA - The Reason A Privileged 16-yr-old Shouldn't Be Punished / Share Your Life Threatening Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.