Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka (46630 Views)

Could This Message Be From Etisalat In Response To Saka "I Don Port O" Advert? / NCC Begins Number Portability / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

You need to bring me in!!! angry angry

No problem mate tongue
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Egba girl:

Amala and gbegiri? If you head to Ibadan, try Amala and abula! You're life will never be the same after that.

Yeah!! grin

Anyway, my mum is from Ibadan - so, I should be out there scheming for the best amala... wink
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
adaobi123:

No problem mate tongue

undecided undecided
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Egbagirl(f): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

Yeah!! grin

Anyway, my mum is from Ibadan - so, I should be out there scheming for the best amala... wink

Nice nice!
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
tjskii: Pls wat exactly is this number portability about,cud someone enlighten me,and uh cud we get anoda link to watch d video apart from youtube,d last time I viewed smthn on youtube I lost ova 1,500 credit and iv vowed since den never to return cheesy
If you are on BBm I could send ya the video,I just downloaded mine via Ucweb browser videos(all the videos in the world dey dia)
Btw,I don't see what's funny in the aforementioned video sef..
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
MManuel:
Yet u still sport your MTN sim.
oga na port no be sport,just kidding.lol
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
_

2 Likes

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by ajasa4link: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Donalð Genes:
If you are on BBm I could send ya the video,I just downloaded mine via Ucweb browser videos(all the videos in the world dey dia)
Btw,I don't see what's funny in the aforementioned video sef..
į̸̸̨§ †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ ucweb videos a kind of web download portal or what?...pls kindly explain,cos.I ђƏνЄ ucweb 8.1 on my bb
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
ufotuko: oga na port no be sport,just kidding.lol
Lol.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by bobbyL(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
kayswag100: y'all hv to c airtel's version. I dnt hv a link though. Saw it on TV.

A man is seen living in a VERY rough neighborhood dat is all painted YELLOW. His house address is 3. He get's fed up and moves to a bettter neighborhood painted RED and he still retains his house number - 3.

It's 'dissy' sha but not up to saka's.
It sounds boring compared to this. C'mon I haven't even watched it yet but just say Saka don port? Haba, MTN killed it. I have often opined they have the best, most creative and most agressive advertising campaign in Nigeria. Once again they didn't disappoint.

And to Saka, I hope say na d money make u port abi you port true true because MTN just dey vex people nowadays oh. No go talk am for where blood dey hot before dem carry hot slap telePORT you go back go etisalat make u go rePORT yourself give oga @ d top. Na simple advice o.

2 Likes

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by DonaldGenes(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
adaobi123: LOOL ! The advert is funny.

I miss Nigeria cry cry sad
Na wa shuoo you want tell us say you dey cotonou abi come form here like say na yankee you dey
Abeq e don do with this una yeye biq mouth lol!!!!!!!!
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Egbagirl(f): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
bobby.L:

It sounds boring compared to this. C'mon I haven't even watched it yet but just say Saka don port? Haba, MTN killed it. I have often opined they have the best, most creative and most agressive advertising campaign in Nigeria. Once again they didn't disappoint.

And to Saka, I hope say na d money make u port abi you port true true because MTN just dey vex people nowadays oh. No go talk am for where blood dey hot before dem carry hot slap telePORT you go back go etisalat make u go rePORT yourself give oga @ d top. Na simple advice o.

And u come to that conclusion without having seen then the rest? How undecided
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by tintingz(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Simply Saka ooo!! grin grin

Funny man...
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by bobbyL(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Egba girl
It SOUNDS boring.

Imagine Saka telling someone who already plans to port from MTN or has just ported that "I don port O" in a way that suggests "u sef no go port?"
After MTN just finished frustrating my following Bayern vs Barca on NL and goal.com. Saka is on his own
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by DonaldGenes(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
ajasa4link: į̸̸̨§ †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ ucweb videos a kind of web download portal or what?...pls kindly explain,cos.I ђƏνЄ ucweb 8.1 on my bb
Lemmme check aqain which of the Ucweb version I have cos I hardly check it but its definitely not ucweb8.1
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Can't stop watching the video mehn...
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by dokunbam(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Egba girl:

Amala and gbegiri? If you head to Ibadan, try Amala and abula! You're life will never be the same after that.

OMG
what of hot Amala with obe ila(okro soup) with omi obe with fresh fish wink wink wink wink grin grin grin OOOOO God
there must be iru(locust bean) in the okro soup
u will sweat for some time and when your body cool down
the next thing is to sleep, i like it on weekends around 2pm then by 3pm am as sleep
when u wake up u will neva be the same again
dont try it during work hours oo
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by nenergy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
You can't blame the guy for porting. Compare before and now!
#Pix

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by talktimi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
MManuel:
Yet u still sport your MTN sim.
for my nokia torchlight phone, they aint good for s#it
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by BEDMON1900: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mr saka.....mr accoedian.......we are going to share this money together oh,thank you leave very close to my block in the federal low cost housing estate in badagry......don't worry we go meet for accoed quarters....just keep my own share.......saka for sure
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by Valto(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
To those that requested for the advert video clip... this is the link to portable version (just 1.2mb in size)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/e831zxqnc3lotu3/MTN_Portability_Ad.3gp?token_hash=AAHX9l-i6rwvcf6Q-ZVky77xALRGUUAOhFe0rOyFLhGCTw&dl=1
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by zpakln(f): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
check your mtn account balance u "text 501050 to 4100 to set saka's 'i don port' as your callertune free! N50 fee applies for new costumer"
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by brosdoncome(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

undecided undecided

Babes, is dat ass real or na nyansh pad u wear? cheesy cheesy
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by brosdoncome(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

undecided undecided

Babe, is dat ass real or na nyansh pad u wear? cheesy cheesy
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by ayoola2002(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
BEDMON1900: Mr saka.....mr accoedian.......we are going to share this money together oh,thank you leave very close to my block in the federal low cost housing estate in badagry......don't worry we go meet for accoed quarters....just keep my own share.......saka for sure
Pls, what is d meaning of this? must u comment? is late already pls go n sleep and don't forget to urinate before u sleep.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by oemmanuel: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
alpha conde: I hate DISLOYAL people. I feel he gave up etisalat and makes me see him like a batrayer. Now I hate him don't wanna see him on my tv never again

As that will change anything or stop him from making his money. Nothing like Betrayal in business. You no stay in business to please anyone, but to make money. Thats the essence of business. Making money. My opinion anywhere.
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by ajasa4link: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Lemmme check aqain which of the Ucweb version I have cos I hardly check it but its definitely not ucweb8.1
┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊KK✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡ α♏ waiting
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by ZEALMAN(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
MR. SAKA...............................

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by bigass(f): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
The Honest truth is that heads will roll in Etisalat for this mistake. MTN didn't just hijack Saka. Something must have happened. The honest truth was that Saka was never an Etisalat ambassador
Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by valencia25(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
alpha conde: I hate DISLOYAL people. I feel he gave up etisalat and makes me see him like a batrayer. Now I hate him don't wanna see him on my tv never again

You must be high angry say that to Robin Van Persie and chop the biting of life from suarez

1 Like

Re: Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka by cr7lomo: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Etisalat sud retaliate by portin osuofia nd mama G. Even if mtn like, mk dem put keshi nd jona 4 dia advert, I de port go etisalat. Saka no b netwrk na jst person. MTN kor MTN ni abeg shift go corner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

[pic] Can You Buy The Blackberry Priv For ₦225,000 / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. / Let's See Your Phone Home-screen (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.