Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] (2411 Views)

If You're The Groom/bride, What Would Be Your Reaction After Seeing This Picx? / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / If You Are The Bride, What Will You Do In This Scenario ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by richeyy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
This kid looks like someone who's gonna put asunder... What do you think? grin grin grin

Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by RECO: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Big Market
Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by Darlenebabe: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
lols... gud for them
Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by omocollege(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
He looks like he has never seen a kiss before. lol
Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by outrage: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
Photoshop.. Look at the girl in the middle, she's possing.

Its two different pics the brought together.

1 Like

Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by richeyy(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2013
Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by sKeetz(m): 1:12am On May 14, 2013
outrage: Photoshop.. Look at the girl in the middle, she's possing.

Nigga, you need a brain transplant asap....my goat will borrow you he's.u can thank me later

5 Likes

Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by Xaviers(m): 3:09am On May 14, 2013
outrage: Photoshop.. Look at the girl in the middle, she's possing.

Your brain has been photosqueezed!! Not to recognise normal things!! Geez ar you one-eyed?

1 Like

Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2013
Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by Nobody: 11:58am On May 14, 2013
Which kidThat may be an Aki or Pawpaw who used τ̲̅ȍ date the lady and now he's so furious cos that's supposed τ̲̅ȍ be his kiss.gringringrin Just a theory.
Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by sirvin(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2013
its always a moment of joy, an unforgettable day in ones life. Looking up to that day
Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by sirvin(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2013
omo-college:
He looks like he has never seen a kiss before. lol

Not really that, but he remembers that this is now legal and to the right person too. Won't mind if i do it with u
Re: You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] by richeyy(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2013
sirvin: its always a moment of joy, an unforgettable day in ones life. Looking up to that day

Yea! It's really something to be "looking up" to grin And hope its with someone you love

(1) (Reply)

My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / 3 Ways To Tell That A Woman Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.