Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down (18590 Views)

Rare Condition That Covers Man's Skin In Tumours Which Have Left Him Blind / The Girl With No Vagina: She Can't Have Sex, No Babies, Due To A Rare Condition. / This Little Boy Who Can't Smile: Rare Condition Left His Face Paralyzed (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Oyetboy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
This woman is faced with a rare condition that causes her brain to preocess images the wrong way.

A Council worker Bojana Danilovic, 28, reads papers from the bottom up and even has a special television to watch at home, placed upside down while the rest of the family watch another. More photos after the cut:

Neurological experts at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University in the USA say she is suffering from a condition called 'spatial orientation phenomenon'.

Speaking with Euronews, she said:'They say my eyes see the images the right way up but my brain changes them.

'They told me they've seen the case histories of some people who write the way I see, but never someone quite like me,' Bojana was quoted as saying.

Despite her challenge, she still works at the local council, using a special inverted screen, and at home she has a television placed on its top while the rest of her family watch another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0CU7ZU5hI
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article/-2293692/The-woman-sees-world-upside-rare-brain-condition-means-council-worker-sees-wrong-way-up.html

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by tremzy07(f): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
shocked

End time thingz grin

Yes i said it!

Let the slaughter begin grincheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by momodub: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
whala dey ooo how she take dey read
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
okwa ara(maddnes) bu ifa oooo
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ok...fp things on my mind this morning
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
all this kind news na for nairaland u go read am
I tnk God oooo.
0 0 1 no be beans
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Built2last: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
if this was a guy i pity women who wear mini skirt...just using my pure mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by larmu(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmmm,END TIME TINZ!
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Clemzy16(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
wow! she is a super hero.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by sunsky29(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
tank ASUU dat am d 1st to koment.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Jayloy: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Gosh
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by paranorman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Imaginin how that 'challenge' is for her.. If na naija, dem for say witches dey pursue am... And na for where she for see job? Make strange tins continue to dey happen for there o, not for naija; coz we no go fit manage am!

2 Likes

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by emperorT: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
wooow,,,dats kul,,,,God of wonders,,wonders shall neva end
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
how will the hubby be yanshing her,i need answer...
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by sunsky29(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
nawa o.no b me b d 1st tok cment.as i post i cum c lyk 6 pipu above me?abi una be wintch.c d time interval na.12.35,12.35 al of una rush post d same time.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by paulgeorge2010: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Its well
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Kelklein(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
lipsrsealed **sipping my Sabrina** lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2013

13 Likes

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wao! O gaju.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by emmybliz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
cryUhmmmm, I didn't make the front page?
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
What? That devil is a bastard!
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by sunsky29(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
sunsky29: nawa o.no b me b d 1st tok cment.as i post i cum c lyk 6 pipu above me?abi una be wintch.c d time interval na.12.35,12.35 al of una rush post d same time.
nawa o
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Henrypraise: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tank God dis isn't from China.
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Keemy88(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
It is very interesting. You are possessed, please go for deliverance.
Oyetboy: This woman is faced with a rare condition that causes her brain to preocess images the wrong way.

A Council worker Bojana Danilovic, 28, reads papers from the bottom up and even has a special television to watch at home, placed upside down while the rest of the family watch another. More photos after the cut:

Neurological experts at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University in the USA say she is suffering from a condition called 'spatial orientation phenomenon'.

Speaking with Euronews, she said:'They say my eyes see the images the right way up but my brain changes them.

'They told me they've seen the case histories of some people who write the way I see, but never someone quite like me,' Bojana was quoted as saying.

Despite her challenge, she still works at the local council, using a special inverted screen, and at home she has a television placed on its top while the rest of her family watch another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0CU7ZU5hI
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article/-2293692/The-woman-sees-world-upside-rare-brain-condition-means-council-worker-sees-wrong-way-up.html
Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by Konjour(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Damn. To think she's gotta drive a car, walk around, eat food, and live her life like a normal woman takes some thinking. If I didn't know better, I'd say surgeons should remove the eyeballs, turn 'em upside down and fix 'em back in...lolz. Its all good though. All humans are unique via their creation.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down by chidigood(f): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
This is sad & pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Replace Striking Doctors With Ad-hoc Staff / The Mysteriouse/medical Power Of Muster Seed And Black Stone / 5 Life Saving Facts You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.