Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

His All I Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His All I Want (1441 Views)

Hi All! I Am New Here / Woman Says "All I Need In A Man Is In My Dog" / All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His All I Want by tabansiou: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
I meet nick why get gas for my car at the station,he was wit a guy who is my elder bro friend,we had a little chat and I left,my elders brothers friend visited me home wit nick and my self and nick had a very nice chat,at the end of the day I found out nick was the one interested in me,I got so use to him must see him every day even in during my break hours,we were so in love nick was nt working,he did nt bother me for any tin and I did not too,he got sometin doing and we were alittle distance,he started seeing a girl even older than I am,I got so heart broken and asked him and he did nt lie,the relationship fell apart,he keeps telling my friend that he truly loves me but he need to sort him self out,I still love him sometimes I feel like calling him,hw can I get him back,I am nt dating any one,nt even seeing any,but deep down nick is the one for me,pls advice pls,thanks
Re: His All I Want by greedie1(f): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
u mean how can u get back a man who needs to sort himself out and who is doing so wit d help of a lady dat is older dan u?? no idea, sorry
Re: His All I Want by Scarpon(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
all this big man pikin seff ehh na boyfriend wan run u mad
Re: His All I Want by yusufcarez: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
gree-die:
u mean how can u get back a man who needs to sort himself out and who is doing so wit d help of a lady dat is older dan u?? no idea, sorry
summarize d story 4 me abeg.
Re: His All I Want by Abbey2sam(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Your story is incoherent? Poor use of grammar

I totally agree with gree-die
Re: His All I Want by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^
Who won't u agree with?
Are u out of ideas?
'I support'- i knw ur type!
grin
Re: His All I Want by greedie1(f): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2013
yusufcarez:
summarize d story 4 me abeg.
she wants d guy but d guy no want her grin grin grin grin
Re: His All I Want by Aklofs: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2013
tabansiou: I meet nick why get gas for my car at the station,he was wit a guy who is my elder bro friend,we had a little chat and I left,my elders brothers friend visited me home wit nick and my self and nick had a very nice chat,at the end of the day I found out nick was the one interested in me,I got so use to him must see him every day even in during my break hours,we were so in love nick was nt working,he did nt bother me for any tin and I did not too,he got sometin doing and we were alittle distance,he started seeing a girl even older than I am,I got so heart broken and asked him and he did nt lie,the relationship fell apart,he keeps telling my friend that he truly loves me but he need to sort him self out,I still love him sometimes I feel like calling him,hw can I get him back,I am nt dating any one,nt even seeing any,but deep down nick is the one for me,pls advice pls,thanks
I pity students of nowadays.
Re: His All I Want by ezemoses(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
if he is truly yours he will come back without you putting up a fight but if he is not yours he will walk away. you are a woman, you do not need to trick or fight him to be with you ebcause no amount of that can keep a man. he will return when he is rady but do not hold your breath because no one knows what tomorrow holds
Re: His All I Want by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Which kind of english is dis? Couldn't even read the write-up...I endorse gree-die's post, i believe she gave you a right advice cool cool
Re: His All I Want by tabansiou: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
@moses thanks a lot,I will let God decide@the others u guys are probably worst than I am,if u have nt been in this situation in ur life cast the first stone,na NL u d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk rubbish but can't face ur man or woman loosers...prerenders,talk ur own make we hear,just to educated u,am not a student,
Re: His All I Want by hidenconyo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
(',')
< )) \_
_/\_ op who cares weda you are a studnt or not

1 Like

Re: His All I Want by tabansiou: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
hiden_conyo: (',')
< )) \_
_/\_ op who cares weda you are a studnt or nor
you care
Re: His All I Want by hidenconyo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
tabansiou: you care
why wud i care....huh?
Re: His All I Want by tabansiou: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
hiden_conyo: why wud i care....huh?
search me
Re: His All I Want by hidenconyo(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
tabansiou: search me
i got no tym...i search nobody
Re: His All I Want by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 25, 2013
Obviously he dsnt love you, he belongs to another woman my dear, God will give you your own man
Re: His All I Want by tabansiou: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
queen_labisi: Obviously he dsnt love you, he belongs to another woman my dear, God will give you your own man
thnks dear,he will oh,I guess he really dsnt....
Re: His All I Want by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ur language use is really vexing me. angry angryLeave the poor guy alone!mayb na ur English no dey make am think clearly.English murderers angry
Re: His All I Want by tabansiou: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
lynpetra: Ur language use is really vexing me. angry angryLeave the poor guy alone!mayb na ur English no dey make am think clearly.English murderers angry
I sabi english pass u oh lol,just typing errors...vex hug transformer na,ova sabi house boy
Re: His All I Want by tinnymerit(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
OP when is your next birthday?.I need to give you better grammar and common mistakes in English as gifts.ahhhh ahhhh.
Re: His All I Want by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
tabansiou: I meet nick why get gas for my car at the station,he was wit a guy who is my elder bro friend,we had a little chat and I left,my elders brothers friend visited me home wit nick and my self and nick had a very nice chat,at the end of the day I found out nick was the one interested in me,I got so use to him must see him every day even in during my break hours,we were so in love nick was nt working,he did nt bother me for any tin and I did not too,he got sometin doing and we were alittle distance,he started seeing a girl even older than I am,I got so heart broken and asked him and he did nt lie,the relationship fell apart,he keeps telling my friend that he truly loves me but he need to sort him self out,I still love him sometimes I feel like calling him,hw can I get him back,I am nt dating any one,nt even seeing any,but deep down nick is the one for me,pls advice pls,thanks

Shiiiiiiit! Now I have a bloody headache...which language is this? grin grin
Re: His All I Want by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
tabansiou: I sabi english pass u oh lol,just typing errors...vex hug transformer na,ova sabi house boy

Yet u cannot tell my sex grin
Re: His All I Want by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Richfella:

Shiiiiiiit! Now I have a bloody headache...which language is this? grin grin

Adulterated Ibibio grin
Re: His All I Want by andyanders: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
lynpetra:

Adulterated Ibibio grin

Grammar at war. Some people just murder grammar and should not attempt posting anything here.
Re: His All I Want by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
You guys shouldn't make a joke out of evrything, sum1 is emotionally disturbed and ure busy castigating her, forget bout d grammar, either you advice or shut up
Re: His All I Want by mrman2(m): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2013
Shiiiiiiii you wan wound person? Mehn I thought I was reading patois(patwa)
Re: His All I Want by xavipedro(m): 4:05am On Apr 26, 2013
Damn!!!!! The English language is dead but trust me, i am all you've ever wanted.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Really That Bad? / What Will You Do If You Are The One? / Phrases That Should'nt Be Uttered On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.