Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Live Abroad And Want To Do NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Live Abroad And Want To Do NYSC (774 Views)

Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC / Is It Wise To Come Back To Do NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Abroad And Want To Do NYSC by nwachim: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
hi,i m very new to this site,this is actually my first post.i studied in Nigeria and I graduated in 2011,i got married in 2010.i was mobilized for 2012 batch B NYSC but didn't go because the camping period clashed with my American visa interview date and the period of doing other preliminary things for the visa interview like the medicals etc. i got the visa and travelled out to join my husband and now I want to apply to be mobilized again for the service but as a woman I cannot live my home for a full year and I don't even know if it is worth it and I am wondering what to do.i know that for a married woman living in Nigeria,NYSC has a provision of posting you to your state of residence,i just want to find out if there are/could be any provisions for people like me or if we are left with the only choice of leaving our families and coming down to Nigeria for one year.
Re: Live Abroad And Want To Do NYSC by nwachim: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
please people I need your suggestions or opinions.thanks
Re: Live Abroad And Want To Do NYSC by obaiyanu: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2013
I dont think there is any provisional posting outside naija. If you want to serve you can either bring your family to naija for a year and choose the state of your choice to serve. Another option is to do "arrangee", You'll make some payment and go on (AWOL) and there after you get your NYSC certificate thru DHL.
Re: Live Abroad And Want To Do NYSC by nwachim: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
obaiyanu: I dont think there is any provisional posting outside naija. If you want to serve you can either bring your family to naija for a year and choose the state of your choice to serve. Another option is to do "arrangee", You'll make some payment and go on (AWOL) and there after you get your NYSC certificate thru DHL.

thanks for your reply
Re: Live Abroad And Want To Do NYSC by DisGuy: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2013
if you studied in nigeria you should know this especially as 2-3 years aint that long undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ex Corps Member Your Future Is Next, Start Now - Agina Victor / Activists Condemn NYSC Call-up Letter Fees / Nysc Batch C14 Stream 2 Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.