Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

First IMPRESSION In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First IMPRESSION In Nigeria (807 Views)

What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady / How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First IMPRESSION In Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
In nigeria both guys and girls have the wrong understanding of first impression. Guys see this as an opportunity to spend more than they earn to make the girl see him as a big boy.

The girls spend more than they can afford to package themselves so the guy will see them as high class.

So both parties start a relationship on false pretense. And guy will always spend when he wants to see the girl. Girl always has to look her best.

This results in rape and crime in our society. Guy needs to be boxed up to maintain the impression. Girl needs to maintain the impression she created.

Sometimes the guy has spent a lot to maintain the impression, all he needs now is sex to compensate for his efforts and if its delaying and he is running out of cash, he rapes the girl.

The girl too will want the girl to keep spending so that when he finally has sex with her, he must have spent a lot and have respect for her.

Girls also have multiple partners to dress well and look expensive so that the next guy that comes will have to raise standard.

Whereas first impression is your opportunity to show who you are for real, so that the girl. Or guy can decide early if you are what he or she wants.

Both the girl and guy want to go to expensive restaurant on first date to make an impression.

A girl I met one day told me she wants to eat point and kill fish, so I decided to experiment. I got to where they sell fish and told her I had an important meeting, I gave he her money to buy the fish but I had to rush somewhere.

I drove off went and turned round and packed behind the joint. To my greatest surprise, this girl went in after 3mins she came out and took a cab and left.

She did not buy the fish, it was really funny.
Re: First IMPRESSION In Nigeria by kingsots(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Like you said first impression should be like come as you are, but the game is changing. Guys feel girls will only like you for the money, so they try to put that first...while the girls also feel that this boxed up guy won't like her if she doesn't appear in her best outfit. So the first impression is usually a show off. Where the bad part is when one party can't keep up to the facade and the expectation is not met. Se.x for the guys and money for the girl. That's where some relationship begin to have problem because it was based on deception.
Re: First IMPRESSION In Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
I tell pple that the major reason for increase in crime in Nigeria is girls, not really unemployment. When girls force guys to impress them with material stuff, guys go the extra mile to maintain.

All those kidnappers and armed robbers do this to impress women. Where do they spend the money they make? If the problem is unemployment, why don't they invest the money they get from crime in business.

They go and spend on expensive cars and drinks in club. I have even seen students use their entire pocket money to by champaign in club to impress a girl.
Re: First IMPRESSION In Nigeria by dokia: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
In naija...guys dey spend gel dey expense smiley

-----------------------
Best Way to call Nigeria from USA: http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: First IMPRESSION In Nigeria by MrCorkLondon: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2013

....ok but why do people say Dark skin guys loook like thief?? ..why?...herd this so many times
angry
Re: First IMPRESSION In Nigeria by Scarpon(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
one of the biggest mistake in a relationship is faking your self in the beginning when she comes in and notice u are in problem. I bring my self out and clean no secret if she like u she will fall in love with u no lies
Re: First IMPRESSION In Nigeria by butta(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2013
Like some one rightly said the game is changing Guys too have learnt to package themselves to deceive the girls, most guys on a first date with a girl is all deceit and just few out of this lot are genuine , spending on her to impress and the girl too play along they both keep deceiving themselves all the while until one catch one mugu it is either the guy F...U..c..K the girl and dumps her or the girl chop his money and refuses him s....E...x in a game of chance like this GUYs are the winner because at the long run the guy gets to F.u..c..k the girl after spending so much and the girl the loser some get di..svirg..in and along d way and some girls P..u...n.....ny lose value due to lack of interest from the guy and girls tend to attach emotion to something especially when it is something that they hold of high value which is lost that's why women and girls are the ones hit hard when there is a break up in a relationship , ladies find it hard to let go of a relationship especially when they have given something of high value that belongs to them to the guy but guys don't give a rat a..s....s they move on to their next potential victim in waiting ..

(1) (Reply)

Club Girls / Never Make A LovePeddler A Housewife / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.