Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,267 members, 7,864,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) (1703 Views)

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by nacaz4real(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2013
It was an exciting day when we bumped into Ik at sandton city mall, with his wife and cute little kids. I thought I should share it with my fellow
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by dopeJemi: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2013

okay! I dey wait
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2013
Share am na[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by PrinceDudu(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
where am nah, abi u no wan make dem put u 4 FP
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by ichommy(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2013
PrinceDudu: where am nah, abi u no wan make dem put u 4 FP

abi o, Prince Dudu
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by SlyIg(f): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2013
Pls i'll soon post my picture and i'll tag it, "a nairalander chilling out with her poppy".
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2013
share the pics jare...notin do u

1 Like

Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by ideee03(f): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
angry angry angrywhere's the pisure na??...i knew this was gonna become the new trend....'oh nooo' undecided cry
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by gluv01(f): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
ideee03: angry angry angrywhere's the pisure na??...i knew this was gonna become the new trend....'oh nooo' undecided cry

grin grin...lets post our own. A nairalander visiting the famous Kerala Temple.
Babes post your own.

The first one was taken at night.

Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by gluv01(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
The third one is sun Temple in Kon..

The others are too large. They won't upload

Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by idriis: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
COMING SOON: Picture of a Nairalander shyting while blazing chronic. Stay tunedgrin
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by angelTI(f): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
nawa o. A supposed faceless forum is bcomin a 'faceful' one
SEUN OSEWA, wey ur own picture?
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
LOL @ the latest trend... Una no go kill person for here
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by gluv01(f): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
angel TI: nawa o. A supposed faceless forum is bcomin a 'faceful' one
SEUN OSEWA, wey ur own picture?

It's true. Seun upload your own so we can see your baby cute face.
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by angelTI(f): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
gluv01:

It's true. Seun upload your own so we can see your baby cute face.

Is Seun's face cute n babyish? wo has seen him b4 sef?
seun no form ghost mode o. ur picture is d next i wanna c
Re: Ik Of Big Brother Africa With A Nairalander In SA(PICTURE) by gluv01(f): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
angel TI:

Is Seun's face cute n babyish? wo has seen him b4 sef?
seun no form ghost mode o. ur picture is d next i wanna c

Yes o. Look at his profile picture.
Seun jor I know you are reading this. Just upload one. grin

(1) (Reply)

Angry Reactions As Actress Chika Ike Finalizes Divorce / The Striking Resemblance Between Timaya And Ace Hood / Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.