Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe (5367 Views)

Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Wether a dollar becomes a naira, i am voting PDP out. So, it's either jonathan joins another party(any one), or go down with PDP!
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Nezan(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
APC need not reply Okupe. They should rather prove him wrong by seriously pursuing this alliance to a logical conclusion and put aside the personal aspirations of Buhari when selecting a presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by tomakint: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Omen100:

@MOD, I NEVER USED THE TERM LOVE-PEDDLER BUT ATTENTION-W.H.0.R.E angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

SERIOUSLY MODERATOR, YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY HAPPY FACE.
I think I like your HAPPY FACE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by AdeniyiA(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
"if they don't crumble and disappear by 2014, don't call me Okupe"
yes sir!
we'll call you 'OKUGBE' sir!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by tomakint: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
The question is will our YOUTHS ever learn from our leaders past mistakes? This calls for sober reflection, I laugh at so many naïve-minded clowns in the house who feels the hurriedly-formed APC is the need of the hour in the 'murky waters of Nigerian politics', let's consider the following; assuming APC presidential flag-bearer emerges as the next President of Nigeria, is he planning to change from our expensive Bi-Cameral legislature to a Uni-Cameral one? Which of the political parties will constitute majority on the floor of the house? Are they planning to tackle the exigencies of running this wasteful system of government we are currently running? Are they making education free from primary schools to secondary schools? Are they willing to reduce the numbers of political appointees of governments in order to save costs of running government? What are their plans towards agriculture? How much are they projecting to save for the country in the next 4 years? Are they considering the benefits of health care for the aged? I can go on and on.....unfortunately, looking at their make-shift manifestoes and speeches on what they intend to do, I am yet to see any of such undecided What a party indeed!
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Ad4(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okupe is not far from the truth but PDP should also sit-up!
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by idriis: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Agbesky: whats wrong with this old fool ... he talks like a kid
seriously my brother.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Ilekokonit: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
It is a politically defective and weak organisation, and by coming to the national stage, the wind is going to blow them open. If they don’t crumble and disappear by 2014, don’t call me Okupe,” he said.

What should we call you then ?

Nigerian Lootocrats and their sheer arrogance.
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Tigerhead: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Well we all know the drill. don't we?

The "experts" here rant their mindless gibberish endlessly while in the real world things keep getting better. The elections come and the raving mob lose like they always do and then declare whichever second rate character they presented as the winner on Nairaland (yes, they do this, please check the threads). This mass delusion lasts for a few months, then they look for how to blame someone else for their loss.

Why can't they get it, when people see you frothing at the mouth, its a good pointer to the fact that you are a raving loony.

Down with the Axis of Evil
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by meforyou1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
What exactly is doyin okupe's job role in the presidency? Senior special adviser to the president on APC affairs?
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Gbawe: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
me_for_you: What exactly is doyin okupe's job role in the presidency? Senior special adviser to the president on APC affairs?

From his garrulous talk, as a spokesperson to the presidency, we can correctly assume he is saying the precise thoughts of our insecure, feudal and unfit President. Real leaders know that nothing shuts up critics better than genuine performance no one can dispute. Accidental, insecure and mediocre leaders, placed far above their station, spend their time trying to measure up by getting into the gutter to fight every voice of dissent. It is therefore perfectly in order GEJ spends a lot of Nigeria's money hosting Okupe, Abati, Omokri and many other unprincipled hacks who take the money and then begin saying whatever our insecure, corrupt and indolent Presidency demands.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by micklplus(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
@ gbawe^^

Very well said!!!
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Eziachi: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
Is Okupe now the spokesman for Presidency or the PDP?
Can someone do him a favour to clarify to him the difference between his job and any person that speaks for the PDP party and I think that is Olisa Metuh's job.
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Must Nigeria be a one party state?Why is PDP stalwarts jittery about this merger?If PDP as a party has done creditbly well, they need not to worry about who is aligning with what party.People are getting wiser,where are the promises.Okupe is just working for his money just as many politician that we have.
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Btruth: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
blink182: Noise maker!

A bi ooo. He should wait till 2o15 now. We will see who will disappear, maybe na APC ooo or PDP with Doyin & the other bunch of thieves? Time will tell.

Loud speaker!
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by musiwa24: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
I think some of you on dumb.. most yorubas dont like doyin okupe.. so if you now says doyin okupe is telling themsome things.. they hate you the more..
Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Demdem(m): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2014
I think it's fair to call Okupe a bastard since the opposition party seems to be doing well than he ever envisaged. Also his predictions for power for 2014 is nothing but pure nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Elose11(m): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Prophet of doom! Na today? All your predictions on APC have always come to nought. So I will be surprised if this come true. Me think APC have come to stay. After all Alliance for Democracy (AD) is still existing against all odds!

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by mrmetoo1: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2014
So what should we call this man now since he said don't call him Okupe is APC still exists in 2014

1 Like

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Okupe is a goat! I remember one TAN. Tout here Mr. FireFire, who keeps predicting the crumbling of APC since 1600AD!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe by Firefire(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Okupe is a goat! I remember one TAN. Tout here Mr. FireFire, who keeps predicting the crumbling of APC since 1600AD!

Sis. Mrs. NgeneUkwenu how you dey now ?

How business... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

TAN MEGA RALLY, Grand Finale, Abuja Live On Ait. / Video : Tiwa Savage And Patoranking Go Sexy On Stage / We’re Waiting For Saudi Mercenaries,——avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.