Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Am Dying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dying (4301 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / I Am Dying In Silence / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dying by buklan4realyah(f): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2013
pls i nid help. i need advise.

my 4yrs fiance impregnated anoda gurl..
d gurl called me yesterday nd told me that he has bin denying it i shud pls forvgv her
she knws we truly love eachoda.

i called my guy to hear frm him, i beg him to tell me d truth
he said truly he Were Intimate with d gurl buh he is not d responsible for d baby

my question is why did he SEX d gurl.

am in serious dilema nd depression help me pls. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Am Dying by enigmagu1(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2013
ask google na...

mayb he will still do same in future

1 Like

Re: Am Dying by nicky4lif(f): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2013
Sweetie,every guy cheats.for the fact that he told u the truth means he loves u.that girl is trying to take ur place so don't let her.didn't she know she wld get pregnant when she was doing it?didn't she know she was prengant at the early stage?or is this her first time of getting pregnant in her whole life?y did she even call u,cos she felt ur guy was scared of telling u,so she decided to tell u herself so u will 4give both of them nd allow ur guy get married to her?my dear don't let her ooo,let her go nd give birth in her father's house nd suffer for her wickedness.u hav no business with her,its u nd ur guy.
buklan4real@yah:

my 4yrs fiance impregnated anoda gurl..
d gurl called me yesterday nd told me that he has bin denying it i shud pls forvgv her
she knws we truly love eachoda.

i called my guy to hear frm him, i beg him to tell me d truth
he said truly he Were Intimate with d gurl buh he is not d responsible for d baby

my question is why did he SEX d gurl.

am in serious dilema nd depression help me pls. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Am Dying by keyne(f): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2013
nicky4lif: Sweetie,every guy cheats.for the fact that he told u the truth means he loves u.that girl is trying to take ur place so don't let her.didn't she know she wld get pregnant when she was doing it?didn't she know she was prengant at the early stage?or is this her first time of getting pregnant in her whole life?y did she even call u,cos she felt ur guy was scared of telling u,so she decided to tell u herself so u will 4give both of them nd allow ur guy get married to her?my dear don't let her ooo,let her go nd give birth in her father's house nd suffer for her wickedness.u hav no business with her,its u nd ur guy.
really?!!!every guy cheats?! what a laugh...anyways, @ OP,it is really up to u to make any choice.

3 Likes

Re: Am Dying by buklan4realyah(f): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2013
nicky4lif: Sweetie,every guy cheats.for the fact that he told u the truth means he loves u.that girl is trying to take ur place so don't let her.didn't she know she wld get pregnant when she was doing it?didn't she know she was prengant at the early stage?or is this her first time of getting pregnant in her whole life?y did she even call u,cos she felt ur guy was scared of telling u,so she decided to tell u herself so u will 4give both of them nd allow ur guy get married to her?my dear don't let her ooo,let her go nd give birth in her father's house nd suffer for her wickedness.u hav no business with her,its u nd ur guy.

tanx dear. its a sour in my hrt
Re: Am Dying by Oohrhii(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2013
keyne:
really?!!!every guy cheats?! what a laugh...anyways, @ OP,it is really up to u to make any choice.

Yes!! maybe the context was not right.. it should have been every guy has the potential to cheat. Una no dey see wetin una sef dey wear.. wetin man go do undecided

I am a man..and this is a fact..so wake up gurl.

@OP its your choice..you can choose to stay to marry the one you love or bounce in search for a saint in which case end time is near..so you will meet Jesus soon(He is the only saint i know). undecided

Learn from Annie Idibia. She waited even After 5 kids outside.. She eventually ended in dubai with Prado and porche. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Am Dying by BeautfulB(f): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2013

Yes,every guy cheats...all of dem no one left, majority of girls cheat cuz guys made us to.

1 Like

Re: Am Dying by ezemoses(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
luk at yo question. you asking if he sexed her and yet he does not deny it. sister a man will never be loyal to only one woman ( most of the time). chances are the child is his. so what you go do? dump him and go to a worst bustared
Re: Am Dying by butta(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Oohrhii:

Yes!! maybe the context was not right.. it should have been every guy has the potential to cheat. Una no dey see wetin una sef dey wear.. wetin man go do undecided

@OP its your choice..you can choose to stay to marry the one you love or bounce in search for a saint in which case end time is near..so you will meet Jesus soon(He is the only saint i know). undecided

Learn from Annie Idibia. She waited even After 5 kids outside.. She eventually ended in dubai with Prado and porche. tongue
thank you jooor correct advice @op be like annie idibia don't gree for that rubbish girl to take your man from you do your thingy and talk with your man on what plans he has for the pregnant girl me I suggest when the girl deliver your boyfriend should dumb that yeye pregnant gir and be a dad to the baby because the baby is innocent in all of this ...it is a mans world men must cheat ladies can not do anything about a cheating man laffing in greek singing james brown hahaha it is a mans world indeed babe don't die please life is a b ........itch .. Don't allow her F......uck you up
Re: Am Dying by kramer: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Beautful.B:

Yes,every guy cheats...all of dem no one left, majority of girls cheat cuz guys made us to.

including yourself abi?

buklan4real@yah:

If you're not making this up (which i doubt) then i think you should tell him you want to adopt d pikin, gauge his reaction and report back to us hia

1 Like

Re: Am Dying by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2013

One question: if the roles were to be reversed, i.e. if the lady is the one that gets pregnant for another guy, would you still give out this advice?

What rubbish! If you don't love him enough to take care of his bastard child from another woman, time to stop calling him a fiance!

Besides, when you said u're dying, i though u had stage 4 cancer or something undecided undecided undecided
Change topic asap, abeg!
Re: Am Dying by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Dying by 190: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
I dunno wat 2say
Re: Am Dying by chikk(f): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
190: I dunno wat 2say

For once I agree with you, but I'll try to say something anyway.

@OP, you sound like a big joker. So you called your guy after hearing what he did, and all you asked him was; 'did u do it'? Then you turn around to ask us a million dollar question; 'why did he do it'. You're not even asking for a way forward in this situation(even though kind hearted NLers are helping you with some). If you find out WHY he did it, what will you do with that info? Anyway, I pray NL keep telling you what to do because if you really need answers to that question, I can give you hundred reasons why he did it!
Re: Am Dying by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
If possible, you should create literal thinking space, which means putting your relationship on hold (not the same as separating!).

If the baby is not his, then you'd only be dealing with his past cheating. If it is his, he is already denying the child and may need time to come to terms with this fact. He can't know for sure until a paternity test so perhaps nothing concrete can be solved until the child is born. But this issue of the child's mother can be tricky! Does she still want him? Will she back off if the child is not your fiance's? It's not easy, but don't dump him just yet.
Re: Am Dying by buklan4realyah(f): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
chikk:

For once I agree with you, but I'll try to say something anyway.

@OP, you sound like a big joker. So you called your guy after hearing what he did, and all you asked him was; 'did u do it'? Then you turn around to ask us a million dollar question; 'why did he do it'. You're not even asking for a way forward in this situation(even though kind hearted NLers are helping you with some). If you find out WHY he did it, what will you do with that info? Anyway, I pray NL keep telling you what to do because if you really need answers to that question, I can give you hundred reasons why he did it!

ok. pls wot shud i do? he betrayed my trust
Re: Am Dying by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
You are dying!!!!
Wow!
Allow me to use this opportunity to advertise dt i sell coffin. Different shapes and sizes!
Pls holla and make lace an order before u die and won't be able to buy from a fellow nairalander!
Ok?

1 Like

Re: Am Dying by buklan4realyah(f): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
Flytefalls: If possible, you should create literal thinking space, which means putting your relationship on hold (not the same as separating!).

If the baby is not his, then you'd only be dealing with his past cheating. If it is his, he is already denying the child and may need time to come to terms with this fact. He can't know for sure until a paternity test so perhaps nothing concrete can be solved until the child is born. But this issue of the child's mother can be tricky! Does she still want him? Will she back off if the child is not your fiance's? It's not easy, but don't dump him just yet.

really appreciate............... tanx so much.
dis issue is happening presently i was unable to slip al tru yestdy
for d past 24hrs i avnt eaten
Re: Am Dying by buklan4realyah(f): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: You are dying!!!!
Wow!
Allow me to use this opportunity to advertise dt i sell coffin. Different shapes and sizes!
Pls holla and make lace an order before u die and won't be able to buy from a fellow nairalander!
Ok?

d coffin will b used for you. IJN!
mad animal in human flesh
Re: Am Dying by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
Looooooooooooool............ Nairaland will not kill me........... "why did he s..e...x the girl?"........... "why did the girl allow him to put it in?"
Re: Am Dying by Beync(f): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Really? this is irony in the highest order,Smh.
Op the fact that ur guy of 4yrs relationship could be intimate with another girl not just bein intimate but having unprotected s3x with another girl is a sign that he doesn't love, care and respect you. don't be fooled by his mischief love bla bla bla. leave the stuupid boyfriend (sorry to say this but he is) alone and move on. dont get involve with his shiits

1 Like

Re: Am Dying by chikk(f): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

ok. pls wot shud i do? he betrayed my trust

Madam, under normal circumstances, I'd have agreed with flytefalls but the circumstances surrounding this your story are not normal at all, and that was why I didn't know what to say initially.

Please, did you say 4YEARS fiance? Does that mean you've been engaged for 4years or what? I don't understand seriously. Your story is not clear enough and that's why I didn't want to respond.

If you've been engaged for 4yrs, and now another girl is pregnant for him, don't you think you're being taken for a ride? And if you're to take flytefalls' advice, you'll wait for another 9months to prove paternity. If along the line or afterwards the guy decides to stick with his baby mama, what will you do?

I suggest you take your 1million dollar question to your man. Ask him why he did it. Plead with him to tell you the truth. If the truth happens to be that he doesn't really love you enough to marry you, then whoever is advising you here is really wasting time. You have to be sure that the man you're fighting and sacrificing for is really worth it.

#MY OPINION
Re: Am Dying by chikk(f): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

really appreciate............... tanx so much.
dis issue is happening presently i was unable to slip al tru yestdy
for d past 24hrs i avnt eaten

Seriously? Because of a man? Hmmmm. Na wa o. Ok na
Re: Am Dying by gabriel212: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Oohrhii:

\
O boy I confess to you that you are xtremely baddest guy. dy crack my ribs wt ur annie idibia case study.
Re: Am Dying by Oohrhii(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
gabriel212: \
O boy I confess to you that you are xtremely baddest guy. dy crack my ribs wt ur annie idibia case study.

Wetin man go do bro..

These ladies don't just get it.

If any of them wants a man that does not cheat.. She should wait for jesus. All men has the potential.. some are just wiser in the act ni..
Re: Am Dying by Sapphire86(f): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
Oohrhii:

Na wa o; so if it had happened 2 ur sister, u wld tell her dis BS u r tryinng 2 feed the op wit?

My dear don't mind dat human being that lacks moral. Run for your life becuz starting a life wit baby mama drama is a disasterm

Yes, Annie had her dream wedding bla bla but do u think she loved d competition or d fact that her husband wld continue 2 ve interaction with his ex-es??

U beta run far away from this 'fiance' of urs and wait 4 God's perfect man for you.
Re: Am Dying by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2013

I don't!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Dying by Aklofs: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Beautful.B:

It should be like this:majority of guys cheat because girls made us 2.
Re: Am Dying by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

d coffin will b used for you. IJN!
mad animal in human flesh
LOL. U don suffer!
Wot abt if i dnt even sell coffin like i've made u assumed?
Who owns d curse?
Here's a new one, ur boyfriend will impregnate another one by midnight!!!!
Re: Am Dying by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
It's your choice to stay or to leave.
But don't let people make you believe that every guy cheats because not every guy has such poor moral standards as your current boyfriend. And honestly, cheating is one thing but cheating without protection is another. Who knows how many more girls he'll impregnate in future and what kind of STDs he'll catch and pass on to you. Think of it.

And don't you take it for granted that he'll change after this incident, I have known men who impregnated women even though they didn't want to and nothing changed afterwards.

The fact that your guy is so sure he is not the father of the baby, even though he slept with her, shows how irresponsible he is. He is living in denial.

You possibly love him but put your emotions aside for a moment and let your brain make some work for you. What does reason tell you?? I know it's hard to ignore the love we feel for some people but experience has taught me that it's better to listen to reason than to one's heart.

My best wishes to you. I really feel for you.
Re: Am Dying by buklan4realyah(f): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
carefreewannabe: It's your choice to stay or to leave.
But don't let people make you believe that every guy cheats because not every guy has such poor moral standards as your current boyfriend. And honestly, cheating is one thing but cheating without protection is another. Who knows how many more girls he'll impregnate in future and what kind of STDs he'll catch and pass on to you. Think of it.

And don't you take it for granted that he'll change after this incident, I have known men who impregnated women even though they didn't want to and nothing changed afterwards.

The fact that your guy is so sure he is not the father of the baby, even though he slept with her, shows how irresponsible he is. He is living in denial.

You possibly love him but put your emotions aside for a moment and let your brain make some work for you. What does
reason tell you?? I know it's hard to ignore the love we feel for some people but experience has taught me that it's better to listen to reason than to one's heart.

tanx dear. hapi alittle relived.............. tanx.
am happy

My best wishes to you. I really feel for you.
Re: Am Dying by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! / I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.