Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch (14219 Views)

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months - Punch / President Buhari To Head Ministry Of Petroleum For 18 Months: Punch / President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Eziachi: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Another useless waste of time. Another job for the pals.
What exactly will this group of people tell him about Boko Haram that he doesn't know already in more than two years as the commander in chief, who receives daily security briefings? Or doesn't they brief him?

Jonathan, if you are honestly looking to solve Boko Haram problem, you can do within 24 hrs. Send a bill to your national assembly for a referendum on one Nigeria. You will see how quick the northern elite, the sponsors will sit up quickly.

Just as the only language a dictator understands in power, the same for the northern elite/ religious establishment, the only language they understand is anything that pose a threat to one Nigeria-their milking cow.

All these idea of creating jobs for your pals that doesn't need a job, all in the name of committees, inquiries for every possible issue is becoming ever more boring.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
author=Jossy07]Your resignation is the solution to insecurity,just try it 4 2 month.[/quote][/color] and buhuari's inaugration would futherly enhance the solutoin smh
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by vislabraye(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ultimatums won't solve the problem. Find their sponsors and kill them.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by bomee(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Joke of the year.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Deiok: these kind of comment is not good, please we should use our head.

we used our head to negotiate peace, no result
we used our head to grant amnesty, no result
time for the other side of the coin.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
phemiteb1: mumu president
because your father is too wise bah!
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
Billyonaire: If you are not progressing, doesnt mean others are not, Stop these blanket statements. Go and work hard and make money, we are making progress.

Yes!! I owe you a bottle of Andre Rose for that response. cool
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
vislabraye: Ultimatums won't solve the problem. Find their sponsors and kill them.
THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE IN DEMOCRACY(RULE OF LAW)BUT VERRY POSSIBLE IN DICTATORSHIP
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Deiok(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Billyonaire: If you are not progressing, doesnt mean others are not, Stop these blanket statements. Go and work hard and make money, we are making progress.
morons like you are the ones that will find themself in a very high position, but will be without clue what to do. You are just like jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by OmoTier1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Wait... didn't the President said Boko Haram will be gone by JUNE 2012 ..Now it is 3 months declaration ... undecided
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
Eziachi: Another useless waste of time. Another job for the pals.
What exactly will this group of people tell him about Boko Haram that he doesn't know already in more than two years as the commander in chief, who receives daily security briefings? Or doesn't they brief him?

Jonathan, if you are honestly looking to solve Boko Haram problem, you can do within 24 hrs. Send a bill to your national assembly for a referendum on one Nigeria. You will see how quick the northern elite, the sponsors will sit up quickly.

Just as the only language a dictator understands in power, the same for the northern elite/ religious establishment, the only language they understand is anything that pose a threat to one Nigeria-their milking cow.

All these idea of creating jobs for your pals that doesn't need a job, all in the name of committees, inquiries for every possible issue is becoming ever more boring.
that an advantage in dictatorship and not democracy(rule of law)it would never work
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by eagleeye2: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
Redhot111: Why do u suggest he resigns? Putting urself in his shoes, wat else would u hv done?

I thot Jona didnt have shoes? *justasking*
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
Deiok: morons like you are the ones that will find themself in a very high position, but will be without clue what to do. You are just like jonathan.

hhmm! only morons would slanderously smear an elected President of the Republic.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is more successful than your entire kindred put together.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by mu2sa2: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
T
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Godogwu: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Deiok: That is why we are not progressing in this country. Because of such mentality of this is nigeria not usa or england.

I've said it before, the fact that your freaking life had been stagnant for over 10 years doesn't mean others aren't progressing.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
Deiok: morons like you are the ones that will find themself in a very high position, but will be without clue what to do. You are just like jonathan.
have been observeing you from the first page.Billyonaire have been calmly trying to educate you ,but you keep ranting your mouth any how.just stay cool or risk geting ban here
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by mu2sa2: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
Three months is even too long. Datti Ahmed and co submitted their report over 8 months ago containing boko haram demands but GEJ did nothing with the report. He is now setting up another committee. Boko haram had demanded release of their women and children in detention. Gej and his advisers feeding fat on the 0ne trillion naira defence budget turned deaf ears. Now that 2015 draws nearer Gej is making about turn. Why detain women and children in the first place. This Bh issue has dragged this far because a few people are profiting from it - with one trillion to play with a single individual could rake in some billions - cool cash.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by nijanigga: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
If GEJ is attacked by boko haram,will he ever get sympathy? I doubt it.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Is he telling us?? He wants a solution?! Ok sitdown mr president, solution would come and meet you! Olaretardeen!
I see u've even inaugurated a committee, as usual. Clap for yaself! You never fail to disappoint.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by brown938: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
May God help him to accomplish his mission.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gerald09(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
adexsimply: my name na GooduLocki

Now, i dont recall President Obama saying he wanted solution to BOSTON BOMBERS in Three months?? angry
Well maybe cos he is the US president n I am Nigerian president. So oga not cos US said it then nigerians hav to follow it. If our president says 3 months then 3 months it will be
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by mbhs139(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Redhot111: Why do u suggest he resigns? Putting urself in his shoes, wat else would u hv done? If u dnt cum up wit a good idea, I will b forced to beliv there is no greater FOOL dan u.

If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't have sacked my National Security Adviser (NSA) a 4-star general, who also happens to be my kinsman, and who pointed the direction to which I should channel my energy in the search for BH sponsors, PDP. Only for him to be killed some few months later.

By this singular act, I have always maintained that there are some people some where that are more influential than GEJ in his government.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Ebestsmscom: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
3 months is till too far.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by ikweremilitant: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Josh121: some people dont know what to say when the see a post , please tell us why GEJ should resign
pls blame it on frustration.d lad is just frustrated
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
mu2sa2: Three months is even too long. Datti Ahmed and co submitted their report over 8 months ago containing boko haram demands but GEJ did nothing with the report. He is now setting up another committee. Boko haram had demanded release of their women and children in detention. Gej and his advisers feeding fat on the 0ne trillion defence budget turned deaf ears. Now that 2015 draws nearer Gej is making about turn. Why detain women and children in the first place>
so you expect their family(wife and children) to be released when they have put over 7000 family members into deep and sorrowful mourning.gow many people they have killed can they bring back to life including babies ,pregnantwomen e.t.c please spear me those sentiments
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by mbhs139(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
991:

hhmm! only morons would slanderously smear an elected President of the Republic.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is more successful than your entire kindred put together.

Fraudulently

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by mbhs139(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
Please people, let us discuss the issue and leave Jonathan out of this. He has done what he knows how to do best; set up a committee. The question and bone of contention now is, will it work? Discuss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by jayplect(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
uromi.com:

why
The obvious reason .. INCOMPETENCE!!!
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
booqee: Is he telling us?? He wants a solution?! Ok sitdown mr president, solution would come and meet you! Olaretardeen!
I see u've even inaugurated a committee, as usual. Clap for yaself! You never fail to disappoint.
if i may ask.can your father rule this country better?...kudus to him if he can but he would be twice what you refered our president to
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
ocman: shut up. This is naija not Boston or US
Yep u are right, where bullshiit is the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
3 months is till too far.
how long will it take you please let us know?
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by gallantwhite(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
jayplect:
The obvious reason .. INCOMPETENCE!!!
INCOMPETENCE ON WHOSE PART IF I MAY ASK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon / BREAKING: Court Stops Imo Lawmakers From Impeaching Deputy Gov / No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.