Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch (14220 Views)

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months - Punch / President Buhari To Head Ministry Of Petroleum For 18 Months: Punch / President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by ocelot2006(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
adexsimply: my name na GooduLocki

Now, i dont recall President Obama saying he wanted solution to BOSTON BOMBERS in Three months?? angry

We're fighting a full-blown insurgency here in Nigeria. Yet you want to compare it to a minor terror incident in Boston?
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by 360degree(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dis guy don dey follow OBJ advice of carrot n stick. Na JTF be d stick while carrot na be him amnesty. Carry go uncle Joh Goodluc
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by estatemark(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Mark my word. This committee will fail before 3months because it was not formed in good faith and current members are just out to benefit from the money that will be wasted. The Govt should have setup a fact finding mission before amnesty committee.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Drunk: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
...And after the three months?
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Drunk: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
estatemark: Mark my word. This committee will fail before 3months because it was not formed in good faith and current members are just out to benefit from the money that will be wasted. The Govt should have setup a fact finding mission before amnesty committee.
You can't say it any better than you have already done. The committee is doomed to fail.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Z8(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
Oya now another committee. what that region requires is permanent deployment of JTF.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by ocelot2006(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
I think it's safe to say we have a number of dullards on this thread who expect the president to resolve a full blown insurgency overnight. Do you have any freaking idea how long it takes?

-It took the Russians 2 bloody wars to defeat Chechen rebels, yet they still have to deal with an insurgency in Inghuestan.

- The Americans and NATO with all their high-tech toys and well trained soldiers still can't defeat the Taliban; as a matter of fact the Taliban control the large countryside while the Coalition maintain a weak control on population centres were we the Taliban still launch daring raids.

-The Phillipinos with their experienced military still have problems containing Abu-Sayaf and MILF.

-India has been been fighting a number of insurgencies till date. One of these include the raging insurgency at Kashmir.

-the Turks still have to deal with Kurdish rebels down south.

-The Spanish equally have a lot of issues with Basque seperatists.

And finally, the Sri-Lankans who were successful in their own war took OVER A DECADE to defeat the Tamil Tigers.

So if you're expecting a quick fix to our insurgency issue, then u need to have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by vanunu: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
You forgot to tell them that Soviet Union lost 15,000 soldiers in Afghanistan, USA lost Somali to Mohammed Fara Idid and USA is set to pull out from Afghanistan without any tangible result.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Deiok(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
emekatimsu:
Hs clueless hs lead him to d number1 position in Nigeria, so wia have ur brilliance lead u to?

Always seekn fr wia to show ur local over sabi..
Just go get a life or get ur brains reformated..
I cant even read what you are writing.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by kings52: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
I tink good luck should resign and leave d power 2 d northernas
because naija can neva beta when a christian is d rula.
Boko haram will stop if gud luck resign. And i believe naija go gud 1 day by d grace of God
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
B4 three months dem never bomb 9ja finish
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Akiika: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Seriously, bros. J should be castrated....he is dumber than Shagari that used to hold the record for the dumbest Nigerian presidumb! He no dey shame to form these committees.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by igala1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Isn't it obvious GEJ is ready to make any sacrifices just 4 his selfish self and not 4 d nation's interest. He should please stop insulting d south. He's not d best they could put forward. Apologies to Nigeria. Please give d south another chance to exchange his candidacy.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by greall1: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
I SUPPORT D MAN,HE SHOULD RESIGN SETTING UP COMMITTEE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COMMITTEE I HAVE READ HERE ON NAIRALAND ABOUT OF NIJIRA ISSUE

Redhot111: Why do u suggest he resigns? Putting urself in his shoes, wat else would u hv done? If u dnt cum up wit a good idea, I will b forced to beliv there is no greater FOOL dan u.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by greall1: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
JONATHAN CAN"T NEVER SOLVE BOKO BOYS ISSUE UNLESS IF HE RESIGN AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE CON3
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by greall1: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE

Drunk: ...And after the three months?
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by EasternLeopard: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
@NIGERIANS This war can be won largely on an intellectual platform. Counter every BH reasons 4 violence with superior reasons that can expose d foolishness of BH reasons y charting a new course 4 them. Use every form of mass media including leaflets 2 pass the message across.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by anamariarivera: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2013
Latest Ebook Here

www.anamariarivera.com
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by sweetestboi(m): 4:48am On Apr 25, 2013
T
uromi.com:

why
Thoughtless question"
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by NLGwoodey: 4:51am On Apr 25, 2013

What Nigeria needs now is about 10 more replay of Baga in different Boko Haram harbouring towns.

Then Boko HARAM will disappear finally.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Henix(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2013
What do u expect in a chaos/corrupted nation like 9ja! I weep for my country
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by udatso: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2013
Forza p:

wats wrong wit dis dude?
Maybe he doesn't know this is Nigeria not america..the most annoying thing is that there are actually people who give him thumbs up(like) to his stupid statement....with the type of comments I c from youths, I pray we are never governed by any...even if it takes a 100 year old man to promise land, so be it
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by browncool(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2013
991: 3months?? that's a bit too far, you can do it in 3days, assemble all northern muslims, seperate the women and children, shoot the rest.
the nation will mourn for 7days and everything will return to normal. tongue

Best intelligent comment, I love this Dude

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by GCFR696(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Good Move, JTF should keep pounding them while we keep giving them olive leaf. Whatever it takes.
JTF should keep poundind them you said
Is this wut u've reduced yourself to ; a blood thirsty savage dat takes joy in other ppl's agony........S.M.H
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by GCFR696(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Deiok: these kind of comment is not good, please we should use our head.
no mind am, him na sadist
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by Itulah(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2013
Disintegration is the only solution, either we come to the table now and split peacefully and prevent another Civil/Religious War. The choice is ours. They that has ears, let them hear. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by basadenet: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
That is not possible jo...Just three months abi he mean 3years.
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by 1025: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
if we divide nigeria today, all these criminals will go home and enjoy their loots.
my prayer is that we use the ghana formula on them before any other thing.
we need to kill all these so called rulers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by XavierSmiley: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
val_dee: Another committee?

I wish them Goodluck and patience in their endeavour.

grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch by koruji(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ah ah you are missing the point. It is so he can start his 2015 plans in earnest!!! At the end of the day GEJ is simply succumbing to blackmail over his 2015 chances. As in 2011 so in 2015...but this latter story will turn out differently.

ZACHIE: Boko HAram debacle started full swing 3years ago.
President Jonathan wants it over with 3months away.
Because
Committees are magic bullet that solve everything.
No wonder they call him ...........(fill in the gap)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN / FG To Begin Oil Exploration In Northeast, Says Petroleum Minister / The Unforgivable Blunders Of Ojukwu During The Biafran War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.