Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (91865 Views)

Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) / (PHOTO) 3 Men Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being “too Attractive” For Women / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by gothrones(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Waiting for the day Arab/another will worship African beauty the way you guys esp girls are falling..here..some are even asking for his babies.

Never knew being a baby mama was something to b proud of ,anyway sha im not surprised.
Isn't the same Nigeria where some think they are Jews and others are Arab wannabes?

The most populous Black nation deep in identity crisis ..
The worshipping anything but my own right.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by gothrones(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
didicold: aaaw, Laaawd, dis guy ought to be shot for lookin soo good*just kidding*, just makes me wanna lick him all over*not kidding*,

@ d person who turned dis thread racist, whats ur problem, we(nigerian ladies) dont shout when u guys start jerking off to d sight of beyonce's hips , do we? it has nothin to do with race, a good looking person is a good looking person ,irrespective of color, abi all dose girls dat throw demselves@ d handsome twin of d psuare duo, dey r racist too abi/
abeg park well joor

But Beyonce is a black woman!
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Sweetlemon(f): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
BoboYekini: lol, not that. I mean your topics haven't made it to the frontpage recently.

Only two of my topics have ever made front page.
I have started only 3 threads since I came back, one of which made front page.
Stop following the crowd and learn to have your own mind. It pays better, trust me. For one thing, it will help you stop looking like a zoombie when you talk about things you don't know nada about just because you see others talking and instead help you study people / things more before jumping to conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by rhymz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
oMG. . . I have been laughing hysterically over the intrigues of these thread. Mehn, Shollypop, Pleep,Reality,Abil, that weird Naija G-boi, Brownloard and worthy of mention Shymex. . Lol. . You guys practially turned this thread into an interesting fun-filled hang-out fisticuff. Can't believe I paused at my work for close to an hour reading your posts from page1 to the end. . Lol. .
Onipanu your story about the fingerlicking incident got me laughing, from the way u dey yarn, u prolly be gidi son from Sabo Onipanu. . Lol.
And mehn, Brownlord, you are weird in a funny kind of way, jokes apart, you got that girl following you seriously and was even fending off attacks for you then all of a sudden, Bang! You are writing in CAPS and going all Naija on guyz that were cursing your guts. . .lol. . You no well O . .
The most entertaining part of this thread was seeing Shymexx going all MaD and threatening Abil. . .hahahahahahahahah. . . Can't believe these girls got under shymex's skin and made fun of his $$. . .that was so hilarious to the point even his buddy REALITY thought he sounded like a "Black serial Killer" with the way he kept on threatening to break Abil's bones and coming to treat her 4ck up in her school. . .lol. . Dude, how could you be so mad like that cos your *$$ was on?? Wow, so shymex can't even take his own medicine. . .lol. . No insult intended bro but you and I know that you are one of the most foul-mouthed posters on NL, you even beat BBking to it. By the way, where is that BBking abi na BBkbaby again sef, like he just went hiatus on NL abi he changed I,D sef, he and Shymex sound so much alike though. They share an equal hatred of the Igbos and are devout diasporan Yoruba guyz. . .abi na thesame person sef. . .lol anyway, shymex relax jor with all the threats and stuff, don't go threatening sb and tomorrow when shit goes wrong with her, The FBI, CNN, BBC and the whole American/British media will be all over NL scrutinizing and analyzing the shiiit you say here. . .lol. . Abi you know see how those Two marathon bomber brothers tweets and FB comments became a subject of some serious investigations. Biko mellow down . . . Meanwhile, it was fun seeing you mad. . Who is next. . . .REALITY I guess. . Brouhahahahahah
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
rhymz dey mad...who do you think is gonna read that epistle of yours? grin grin
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Only two of my topics have ever made front page.
I have started only 3 threads since I came back, one of which made front page.
Stop following the crowd and learn to have your own mind. It pays better, trust me. For one thing, it will help you stop looking like a zoombie when you talk about things you don't know nada about just because you see others talking and instead help you study people / things more before jumping to conclusions.
erm...you must be silly cheesy
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by brownlord: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella: rhymz dey mad...who do you think is gonna read that epistle of yours? grin grin

IF YOU NO SABI READ AND WRITE YOU BLIND O, YOU WHERE BIG AGBADA UNDER DIGNITY NA WHEN YOU SABI READ AND WRITE AND SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH NA IM MAKE U COMPLETE PERSON, PIONEER ADULT SCHOOL OF READING AND WRITING GET BRANCHES EVERY WHERE FOR THE FEDERATION.

dont be a lazy fellow

Reduce intake of garriiiiii and more of carrot would help
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
rhymz: oMG. . . I have been laughing hysterically over the intrigues of these thread. Mehn, Shollypop, Pleep,Reality,Abil, that weird Naija G-boi, Brownloard and worthy of mention Shymex. . Lol. . You guys practially turned this thread into an interesting fun-filled hang-out fisticuff. Can't believe I paused at my work for close to an hour reading your posts from page1 to the end. . Lol. .
Onipanu your story about the fingerlicking incident got me laughing, from the way u dey yarn, u prolly be gidi son from Sabo Onipanu. . Lol.
And mehn, Brownlord, you are weird in a funny kind of way, jokes apart, you got that girl following you seriously and was even fending off attacks for you then all of a sudden, Bang! You are writing in CAPS and going all Naija on guyz that were cursing your guts. . .lol. . You no well O . .
The most entertaining part of this thread was seeing Shymexx going all MaD and threatening Abil. . .hahahahahahahahah. . . Can't believe these girls got under shymex's skin and made fun of his $$. . .that was so hilarious to the point even his buddy REALITY thought he sounded like a "Black serial Killer" with the way he kept on threatening to break Abil's bones and coming to treat her 4ck up in her school. . .lol. . Dude, how could you be so mad like that cos your *$$ was on?? Wow, so shymex can't even take his own medicine. . .lol. . No insult intended bro but you and I know that you are one of the most foul-mouthed posters on NL, you even beat BBking to it. By the way, where is that BBking abi na BBkbaby again sef, like he just went hiatus on NL abi he changed I,D sef, he and Shymex sound so much alike though. They share an equal hatred of the Igbos and are devout diasporan Yoruba guyz. . .abi na thesame person sef. . .lol anyway, shymex relax jor with all the threats and stuff, don't go threatening sb and tomorrow when shit goes wrong with her, The FBI, CNN, BBC and the whole American/British media will be all over NL scrutinizing and analyzing the shiiit you say here. . .lol. . Abi you know see how those Two marathon bomber brothers tweets and FB comments became a subject of some serious investigations. Biko mellow down . . . Meanwhile, it was fun seeing you mad. . Who is next. . . .REALITY I guess. . Brouhahahahahah

Bro., I had to re-read the posts and edited the shite lol... I don't want the MET popos knocking on my door with guns and shiite...

Anyway, I was just mad my NBA team I stayed all night to watch play - lost - that's the spirit of the NBA playoffs... and these slimey byt.ches were making fun of the shoes I paid a darn fortune to get... I'm back to normal - shite happens, bro...

Anyway, where slimey abiL at? - I was joking with your little ar.se... Don't go snitching to the feds... grin
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
ooofreezy: Na wa ooooo! So it is nw a crime to be handsome. I bet the likes of OBJ ,GEJ segun arinze and taye taiwo will be highly welcomed...!
u fail 2 include d almighty tinubu.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
He fyn but i still fyn pass han...no 2 saudi then,mak den no go send person 2 jail cz he 5n.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lol @ this thread grin grin
Thugnificent: daaaaaaaaaang! You just gave me an erecti--n
Woaw! WT.....!!
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by brownlord: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz: Lol @ this thread grin grin

Woaw! WT.....!!

Hey, xup Shollypopz, Good morning
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
brownlord:

IF YOU NO SABI READ AND WRITE YOU BLIND O, YOU WHERE BIG AGBADA UNDER DIGNITY NA WHEN YOU SABI READ AND WRITE AND SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH NA IM MAKE U COMPLETE PERSON, PIONEER ADULT SCHOOL OF READING AND WRITING GET BRANCHES EVERY WHERE FOR THE FEDERATION.

dont be a lazy fellow

Reduce intake of garriiiiii and more of carrot would help
Nigga, I know you're crazy but don't bring your craziness towards me at all. You better shut the f*ck up.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by ernperookeke: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
that is to say i can go over to saudi arabia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
I don't like over-handsome dudes.need me some cool headed dude who won't think he's doing me a favor by being faithful to me cos plenty women are admiring him.I'd rather be with a guy who"ll adore and cherish me.these ones won't be like that.probably full of themselves.sorry.I'll pass.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by brownlord: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
lorretta u: I don't like over-handsome dudes.need me some cool headed dude who won't think he's doing me a favor by being faithful to me cos plenty women are admiring him.I'd rather be with a guy who"ll adore and cherish me.these ones won't be like that.probably full of themselves.sorry.I'll pass.

hmmm, i concur
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by jhidey08(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz: My God!! He looks like he doesn't belong here on earth. He must live among the gods, he's only visiting us humans.

His eyes, his lips,......I just want to have his baby embarassed
ole, c ur mouth lyk i want 2 av his baby. U beta luk 4 ur own husband. Ole ole
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Finestlex(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz: My God!! He looks like he doesn't belong here on earth. He must live among the gods, he's only visiting us humans.

His eyes, his lips,......I just want to have his baby embarassed
. I like people who are straight to the point... Chill till you see me
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by tope3x(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
[b]USELESS NIGERIAN GIRLS, I CANT IMAGINE THEY WANNA DIE COS OF A GUY COLOR, FOOLISH BIATCH, AWON OLOSHI/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by tinuolababy(f): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Chanchit:

Na people like you cause the guy deportation. If una see fine guys, na so ur body go dey do yaga yaga.
cheesy wetin dey pepper Ɣ☺ΰ for body?
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by stineb1: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
tinuolababy: Sexy is Tђξ word check out those lips aπϑ eyes kiss kiss wink
Badt Gal.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by tope3x(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
[b]you are an IDIO*T, ASHEWO OMO-ALE/b]
Kayla03: This guy's studio is in dubai, off to buy my ticket to see those kissable lips in person
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Teymanhenry(f): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
Thats a fat lie.anyone with good sense of reasoning will know that by the looks of some of his picture,this man does not act as an arabian man.arabians are islamic people.and they've got some rules relating to dressing..he could have been punished for one reason or another.but never because he is too handsome. Arabians are known to be beautiful set of people. So saying this is the cause of his deportation,men thats way too mean..

1 Like

Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Jidmic(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][/b]This guy is cool! He looks like an angel[b][b][/b] wink
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by BashToks: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOOOOOL grin grin

There's a long list grin

Ladies waiting in line to e-Bleep his brains out.lol
@Topic. This one na prii boi. If a pimple comes out of his face, he'll proly have a full scale nervous breakdown.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by BashToks: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella: The guy is fooooiiinnnnnneeeee!!

abeg, hope they deported him to Nigeria. grin

Lol.. Ole Barawooooooo!!!
Am not sure you understand the meaning of 'deport' though
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by BashToks: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kai... See Naija babes already shaving their kitties in anticipation.. 'Just in case', they're saying.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
BashToks:

Lol.. Ole Barawooooooo!!!
Am not sure you understand the meaning of 'deport' though
deport means to banish from a country...I know very well the meaning of deport.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella:
You betcha. I hate veggies tho, fruits FTW. grin grin

Awesome smiley make sure you hang in there for papi kiss
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by romanlaw(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
what if after looking hot and he cant perform up to 5minutes, with a 2inch penis? Then the hotness will be worthless.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by vilively: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]MORE[/size]. i was about to open this thread! lol

*im not gay. im just hoping to get all the likes from the ladies once this hits the front page

See his smile*faints*
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by vilively: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

This human isn't human......where was he deprted to

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Innato Tenerife: Spain's First Unclad Restaurant Begins Operation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.