Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome (92582 Views)

Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) / (PHOTO) 3 Men Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being “too Attractive” For Women / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2013
CFCfan:
He is handsome (no homo), has a more rugged look.

But then you think everyone is beautiful. For all I know, the dude could look like my missing horse.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by 2legit2qwt: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2013
Or Somalians undecided
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2013
abiL:
Shut the fück up please. If I am hungry, your broke aśs won't be the first thing I'll approach.

But wait... What are you always acting thirsty bro? undecided

Obviously, you won't because I don't donate to charity... undecided undecided

Are you from Somalia?? lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by abiL(f): 1:32am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
P1mp me to rich guys only cool

Beggars can't be choosers.

From when you're hooking up with Walmart dudes... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by 2legit2qwt: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2013
abiL:

grin grin
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2013
brownlord:

Confirm, missing rib where r thou?
Buy me 2 LV shoes and we can deliberate if I'm truly your missing rib cool
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by abiL(f): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

But then you think everyone is beautiful. For all I know, the dude could look like my missing horse.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
If he got me pregnant, don't u think I'll remember where he came from? I met him once but it was a funny conversation. All I remember was me thinking how can one be this tall. He was like a light pole, too darn tall.

He is probably from Senegal or Sudan
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by brownlord: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:

Okay, how do we make that happen?
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2013
abiL:

smh grin grin grin grin
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2013
coogar:

there's no limit to how much these guys can burn.....gulf boys and city traders are cash crazy!

Word! - you need to visit Dubai and your life will never be same again!! Ferraris, Bentleys, RRs etc. everywhere, bro..

Indian Brits also have crazy money, but they're not on the gulf boys' level...
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by gysl1973: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:

SAY NA WETIN EM FOLLOW YOU BUY?
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You may/may not like him. But he doesn't look like a horse.
"We are all beautifully created and sexily endowed" cool
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by coogar: 1:37am On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella:
they're probably Senegalese.

certainly senegalese...
tall, very dark with the authentic african male features. senegalese are the true african males. if you compare the average senegalese dude to desmond elliot, you are bound to be embarrassed!

ShyM-X:

Word! - you need to visit Dubai and your life will never be same again!! Ferraris, Bentleys, RRs etc. everywhere, bro..

India Brits also have crazy money, but they're not on the gulf boys' level...

some white boys are mad with the cheddarz too. i was at sketch the other night when these city boys came n they shut the joint down!
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by adewasco2k(m): 1:37am On Apr 25, 2013
#NoHomo the guy is sexy shikena, deportee or not! who cares? no need for source the picture says it all,
i hope some of out sisters here will not fantasize with the pic tonite grin sorry dolls wink
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

India Brits also have crazy money, but they're not on the gulf boys' level...

Word!!

I wish I am as rich as they are
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2013
brownlord:

Okay, how do we make that happen?
Order the shoes and I'll PM you the shipping address, shikena!
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2013
adewasco2k: #NoHomo the guy is sexy shikena, deportee or not! who cares? no need for source the picture says it all,
i hope some of out sisters here will not fantasize with the pic tonite grin sorry dolls wink

They are already fantasizing about him cheesy
CFCfan:

You may/may not like him. But he doesn't look like a horse.
"We are all beautifully created and sexily endowed" cool

Lol cute you
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by brownlord: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
Order the shoes and I'll PM you the shipping address, shikena!

Need address to make order, give me ya details
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2013
gysl1973:

SAY NA WETIN EM FOLLOW YOU BUY?
I don't understand what u mean, write in English.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 25, 2013
CFCfan:
Word!!

I wish I am as rich as they are

Just scheme for a job in the gulf and mingle with those boys - they'll give you a hook-up... grin

But living amongst Muslims isn't the best thing to do... grin
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 25, 2013
brownlord:

Need address to make order, give me ya details
What country do you live in?
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by gysl1973: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
I don't understand what u mean, write in English.

I can only write in polish, or you understand Portuguese?

você é apenas um garimpeiro
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2013
adaobi123: ermmmmmm @pagan9ja where are you finding these pics ? tongue
Hahahaha that's what I thought too o
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2013
2legit2qwt:
grin grin
Even if everyone laughs, u can't!
C'mon broke bottom niggas like you don't HV that freedom.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by brownlord: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
What country do you live in?

GA, USA
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by 2legit2qwt: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
Even if everyone laughs, u can't!
C'mon broke bottom niggas like you don't HV that freedom.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Your shoes are in back order
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2013
coogar:

certainly senegalese...
tall, very dark with the authentic african male features. senegalese are the true african males. if you compare the average senegalese dude to desmond elliot, you are bound to be embarrassed!

some white boys are mad with the cheddarz too. i was at sketch the other night when these city boys came n they shut the joint down!
grin grin grin grin

Facially, Senegalese men are not eye catching. Desmond Elliot is way above their league. But they are usually tall, dark and lanky. Perhaps, that is what you mean by authentic African features.

1 Like

Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

Just scheme for a job in the gulf and mingle with those boys - they'll give you a hook-up... grin

But living amongst Muslims isn't the best thing to do... grin

Hehe, I fit mingle with them; but I no fit do the 5 prayers a day thing.
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin

Facially, Senegalese men are not eye catching. Desmond Elliot is way above their league. But they are usually tall, dark and lanky. Perhaps, that is what you mean by authentic African features.

I laugh in Authentic African features grin
Re: Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome by coogar: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin

i am not talking about the face - i am talking about their physique and the tall frame, unlike desmond whose bütt makes omotola jealous......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.