Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics (3392 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Hot New Album From A Nairalander Base In Florida / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2013
Mamacita007:

llooooolll how can i be in love wit someone ive never met even though he wants to pay me a visit? Its just dat hes always saying i shud disregard most of his posts on nairaland so i wanted to know how pple feel about that.
pay u a visit u mean
Abeg oo be careful make u no go let kidnapper visit u all. In d name of online love oo

1 Like

Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by dBard: 4:04am On Apr 28, 2013
When d mask is on, when d lights are turned off, a persons true character is revealed.
A lot of bullshit gets said here, I agree, but I won't advice.u t disregard nothing..

1 Like

Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by AlphaSoul: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mamacita007:
If somebody on nairaland want to meet you. will you judge the person based on his old posts in different sections? I feel its the only way to know their behaviour in real life
Qui!
Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by AlphaSoul: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mamacita007:

llooooolll how can i be in love wit someone ive never met even though he wants to pay me a visit? Its just dat hes always saying i shud disregard most of his posts on nairaland so i wanted to know how pple feel about that
Lol... SMH.
Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by AlphaSoul: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
amunekeuto:
out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh or writeth.as within, so without. as a man thinketh in his heart, so he does on NL.
Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by Greystone: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mamacita007:

llooooolll how can i be in love wit someone ive never met even though he wants to pay me a visit? Its just dat hes always saying i shud disregard most of his posts on nairaland so i wanted to know how pple feel about that

“Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.”

- Luke 6:45

Disregard his NL posts at your own peril.

I can see many fellow Bible scholars have quoted the same verse. Tells you something.

1 Like

Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by AlphaSoul: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Pg2
Most people put up a front that isn't true about their true selves.You can figure this though by the extreme persona they choose with their posts i.e extreme feminist, se...xual guru, bad girl/boy,atheist, religious fanatic, etc. In truth, we all have a bit of either side of the coin in us. So, meet this person of your curiousity and just find out as much as you could. Good luck.
Word!
Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by Smartresponse(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Following
Re: Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics by Cindy222(f): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Somehow yes but sometimes it's not the case o. Sometimes people just comment here for fun. They don't really mean what they type and sometimes they do. So it's not entirely a good way to judge them by their comments on posts. Just try to get to know the real person behind the moniker. This world is not really sane anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Attract A VIRGO / LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) / Nairaland Females Have Bad Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.