Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. (3408 Views)

15 Valid Reasons Why Every Guy Should Have A Female Bestfriend / Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend / Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Problems we guys with 'female bestfriend' have. Although, it can be really fun sometimes and embarrassing other times.

1. She 'likes' only you.

You've heard the line "I hate all men, they are assholes. EXCEPT FOR YOU!" over 100 times. She may hate other men, but loves them too and she only 'likes' you ... it's complicated.

2. You gay?

People automatically question your sexuality. You get asked this so much, you're beginning to ask yourself even though you know it's impossible. Why? You secretly fancy her.

3. The translator.

When she gets cryptic messages from guys you become the expert guy-translator. You never realized that guys have their own language, up until now.

4. Being a fake boyfriend.

She always uses you as a fake boyfriend to ward off other guys, she tells you to act a good fake boyfriend . Sometimes you get to feel what it's like to have her as a girlfriend ... only sometimes.

5. She's your stylist.

You tend to have a better sense of style than most guys, thanks to her fashion guidance. There are some fringe benefits, and you notice that "other girls" that too. That sounds like a good thing, right?

6. Buying tampons/pads.

You've bought tampons for her at least once and gotten judgmental looks. You just tell the cashier, they are for your girlfriend and he just nods.

7. To other girls, you're taken.

Most of the time, you wonder why you are still single not knowing girls think you're in a relationship. For example, last Halloween I went to the mall with my girl bestfriend, she was looking at things to buy and I was on another line, I saw this other girl looking at me and kinda acting all flirty (biting her lips and stuff), I started smiling and decided to approach her but before I could take a step out of nowhere this my friend just got all up in my face and started showing me stuff and if I could pick some things for her, she gave me the cart and in my mind I was like "is this b**** serious" I looked at the other girl and she just gave me this angry look and she doubled her pace. I was so pissed, damnit.

8. All your other guy friends think you're a pu**y.

They don't value your advice nor appreciate anything you say when it comes to 'girls'. Anytime you advise, they be like "that's what got you locked up in the friendzone" trying to prove them wrong makes the matter worse. I just tell them "friendzone isn't for guys only it's quite different from good friendship."

Guys, what are the problems you constantly face/have when with your female bestfriend?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 17, 2015
okay...
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Tashaamania(f): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Buying tampoons, really? grin
BFFs forever cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
Buying tampoons, really? grin
BFFs forever cheesy

Lol embarassed embarassed
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Ploy(m): 5:08am On Jan 17, 2015
I love that fake boyfriend part, touching her hips and holding her arms in the mall. So thrilling, when you are not the one paying but you walk solder to solder like the real guy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2015
can't we ladies talk about our male best friend? we do have na tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:

Lol. Yes, you can go ahead and talk about your male best friend. smiley
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by twaintoy(f): 5:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Ofcourse we can, but wait for a counter thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Ploy:
I love that fake boyfriend part, touching her hips and holding her arms in the mall. So thrilling, when you are not the one paying but you walk solder to solder like the real guy.

Lool. ...and that's the part I dread most. Different strokes for different folks grin grin
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 17, 2015
twaintoy:

Lol. cheesy
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by stanisbaratheon: 5:59am On Jan 17, 2015
having a female best friend ain't bad at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2015
twaintoy:
created by a female, right? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. Yes, you can go ahead and talk about your male best friend. smiley
on the counter thread then! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by dre11(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2015
I don't understand all your points

Maybe I never allowed them to friend-zone me, so that's why I can relate to some and not all
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by twaintoy(f): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
created by a female, right? smiley
Probably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by despeakableme: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2015
It also has its benefits. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by SMREXY(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2015
I see nothing bad in having a BFF, afterall you don't expect yourself dating all girls in your life... Although the circumstances behind the friendship is a determinant to one's emotional feelings towards her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by alberto2k(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2015
No. 7... Is just Fvckin true.

My ex was so jealous of my female bestie.. Dat she accused me of cheating with her, I just smiled and let the biitch Go... I fvckin value my friends!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Medunah: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2015
so true nd everyone will think u're dating each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Afrok(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Op U've said it all, in fact u just described everything happening to me for d past one week. My female bestie has been with me for a week now undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by apparentlylaw(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Cool Stuff ....buh I'm dating ma female Best Friend nw .....we do cool stuffs ...nofing changed abt our friendship ..nd we still do cray stuffs like be4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Mrwhalex(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2015
You can decide not to pick your gf call at 2am but your bff calls, shocked you rush to answer and the first question is "is everything alright"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Which growwn ass man, keep female besstie? I don't think any grown ss man does that (its a phenomena with Boyz). I do have female friends; but it ends there; call 1ce in a while(when we hv something to talk about), see when we really need to.. Nothing more... WTF "female. Bestie" cheesy. Nothing ds children no go shw person 4 NL

1 Like

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2015
I'm guilty of buying ALWAYS ULTRA undecided

are you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by nickz(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2015
The fake boyfriend part,can sometimes be fun.you get introduced to many of her female friends(hot onestongue)....but you can't make a move cause your are their besties boyfriend Wtf!!!...that's the annoying partsad.
Buying pads is a privilege exclusive to my sisters,not like I send you to buy my condoms or somefyn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:
I'm guilty of buying ALWAYS ULTRA undecided

are you? grin
haha, grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
haha, grin grin

shey u never send that boy way u dey call bestie to buy for you ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Shugaryme(f): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Guilty of number 3 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
stanisbaratheon:
having a female best friend ain't bad at all

Not at all. cheesy
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
on the counter thread then! tongue

Lol ok.
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2015
despeakableme:
It also has its benefits. wink

Haha sure sure.
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Medunah:
so true nd everyone will think u're dating each other

Exactly haha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? / Lalasticlala / Will You Be Mean To Say This To Your Bae... Girlz Wat Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.