Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (264687 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by pateffy: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dnt kn if this thread still exist use to follow it n loved it so much pls a vry cloz fwend of mine his having is weding soon he is not dat buoyant n he nids help on ow to av a wedding wt 300k has is budget pls helphim out.thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
pateffy:
Dnt kn if this thread still exist use to follow it n loved it so much pls a vry cloz fwend of mine his having is weding soon he is not dat buoyant n he nids help on ow to av a wedding wt 300k has is budget pls helphim out.thanks

Well, what kind of wedding is he planning on having? Budgeting really depends on the number of people attending your event and the strength of your resolve to not spend unnecessarily... We can't say this enough.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by pateffy: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks rockstation 4 replying he said court, engagement and reception on desame day n feeding n hall is not part of the 300k. Evryoda tin is under the 300k
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by costlyb: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pls my colours are royal blue and fuchsia pink. Pls i need suggestions on how to combine it properly and can i add a third colour.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by blessedfavoured: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
bee2bee:
Hello all, pls I need ideas for aso ebi sourvenir. I have btw 1k to 1k5 for the sourvenir. What can one also uses for general souvenir for all guests?

hi have you thought about powerbanks? Makeup brush set for your asoebi souvenir? You can contact me on 08124969202 for various ideas. Iwe can help you customize the powerbanks too.
Congratulations.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by OPearl: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Hi
house, please i need help with colours as my wedding is few months away. i dont know what i can combine with this colour for my family, fiancee's family, friends and decor to make it all blend it perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Which of the colors? Pink?

I'm noticing that a lot of people, pay no mind to the color palette pasted in the very first page. Why?

It's there as a guide, with which anyone can work.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
OPearl:
Hi
house, please i need help with colours as my wedding is few months away. i dont know what i can combine with this colour for my family, fiancee's family, friends and decor to make it all blend it perfectly.
different shades of mint, Aqua will work well with this..

2 Likes

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by vickilafab(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2015
bee2bee:
Hello all, pls I need ideas for aso ebi sourvenir. I have btw 1k to 1k5 for the sourvenir. What can one also uses for general souvenir for all guests?
is d 1k for all guests or per souvenir?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by bee2bee(f): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
vickilafab:
is d 1k for all guests or per souvenir?
just for people that bought aso ebi
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by OPearl: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
standd:

Mariecakes:
different shades of mint, Aqua will work well with this..

Thanks for your comments. am really grateful.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
OPearl:

Thanks for your comments. am really grateful.
UWC , did you visit the link to see the pictures? or you didnt see the link??
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2015
pateffy:
Thanks rockstation 4 replying he said court, engagement and reception on desame day n feeding n hall is not part of the 300k. Evryoda tin is under the 300k

Hi, have you been able to work out a budget?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by OPearl: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
i did not see any link. plz kindly resend it
Mariecakes:
UWC , did you visit the link to see the pictures? or you didnt see the link??
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by lat55(f): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please, I am planning a surprise birthday for my husband and looking for a hall in the Ikeja area for 50 ppl at most. Please if you know any, let me know and pls let me know the price as well.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by xristos(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rockstation.. U really rock.
My low budgeted wedding is upcomin so soon..
And i wil b so honored to hav a chat wit u maybe by call.. Especially wit my fiancee.

Thanks so far.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Shot you a mail.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by ariyike41(f): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
hello rockstation,kindly advise on how best to mix yellow,teal and white for my wedding coming up in March 2016. i want to know what colour will be good for aso ebi and the groom and bride's friends and well as couple's traditional attire.
Thank You.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
If these are the only colors you wish to have, then my quick suggestion will be to fit everyone somewhere in these combos;
Teal and yellow
Yellow and White
White and Teal

White is hardly a first choice for asoebi, so you and your groom may use that...either as a touch or however you want. For the church though, your groomsmen would have to stick with teal and white or they could just employ the good ol' black suit on a white shirt and use either a teal or yellow tie...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.