Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages (2652 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
He really is pathetic. as suggestions given earlier, simply ignore him, he would get the message and stop.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by frank316(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2008
jennykadry:

lol,i couldn't agree more

what a dumb advice.

i will push my girl out of me if she calls anybody, no matter their problem, while we are making love.

that will drive me crazy. call your ex, while i am riding you? thats crazy

@ poster
you are driving me crazy. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese go and settle issues with this guy.
you are allowing him have fun, cant you face him and ask him his problem?
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by adeboo(f): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2008
Just dont appear to let the messages bother u.
Completely ignore them all - and if that fails, get your new man to leave a message on his fone or get some people to beat him down grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by MrPataki1: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
Best thing you can do if he continues with this incessant messages, is to change your contact number. I know it may not be that easy often times, but if you can do it, then kindly think of it as an option.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by bobbyxxx1(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2008
You call him "crazy"? I think the guy is my "mentor". I will follow his footstep.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by aloib(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2008
bobbyxxx1:

You call him "crazy"? I think the guy is my "mentor". I will follow his footstep.
and wat would yu gain from that
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by jkpretty(f): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2008
aloib:

and what would yu gain from that

Wondering same!

@ Topic
Ignore him, don't even block his line, just ignore him. He'll get tired.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by MrPataki1: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2008
jkpretty:

@ Topic
Ignore him, don't even block his line, just ignore him. He'll get tired.
Hmmmmmmm! grin grin grin

Did you learn that from me? tongue
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by madamkoko: 2:31am On Apr 15, 2008
bobbyxxx1 , na wa for you oh??

You must share the same mental illness.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by sammyjl(f): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
wink MadamKoko, cheer up as bad as it may seem, he will stop. I think the reason y he is doing this is cos he was truely hurt by the break up and wants you to feel bad aswell, infact he might still be hurting and feels that it isnt fair that he hurts and you dont.
Otherwise its stupid of him to do what he is doing. But dont worry, with time, he'll stop.

In the meantime what you can do is go to your Mobile Telecommunication company to have his number blocked either when he rings or sends you messages. That can even be a good option.

Goodluck
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by deola1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2008
Disappointing nairalanders with crazy replies undecided
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by kalmebad(f): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
The guy is so petty
Teejay07 has said it all
alternatively remove the voicemail, so that will leave him with no room for leaving messages
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by acidrop(f): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2008
lol how old is he?
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by madamkoko: 3:19am On Jul 22, 2008
He's old enough. grin
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Teejay07(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2008
@madamkoko,

'twould be nice to know how it all ended up. Or, is the guy still pestering u?
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by madamkoko: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2008
No, Thanks for asking.

We friends and thats it. I guess, he realizes that I don't like him and have moved on.

We have a hi and bye relationship.

He claims to have done what he did because he thot I had feelings for him and was trying to make me jealous, but after months of ignoring such nonsense, he got tired and he's moved on as well.

Never knew that people could be soo petty.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Teejay07(m): 4:20am On Jul 22, 2008
Great, nice to know that sanity prevailed in the end. There is a lesson in this for all of us. Takia.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by acidrop(f): 5:11am On Jul 22, 2008
madamkoko:

He's old enough. grin
na wa ooo, some guys are extremely dumb and childish
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by albridge(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2008
well i guess ladies just have to be more careful when picking a boyfriend. dont know what his game is but he sounds nuts. maybe you should be dating me instead grin

Meet Nigerian singles here http://something4singles.com, make friends and connect!
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Qnony(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
I don't think so
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by topup: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2010
Annoying games like this only pay off for the person if there's a reaction.

Next time he does it, ignore it, and after that ignore that too. Is it possible for you to call your network operator and block his number/ID?

Also, he's definitely trying to get your attention, he's like an annoying little kid trying to focus all the attention on him, he's also trying to make it difficult for you to forget him and completely move on, you can't let him win.

If he has something serious to say to you, he will find a better way - not some childish game!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? / Why Do Ladies Always Wants Guys To Be On Top? / What They Wear Put Us Into Trouble Some Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.