Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out (49020 Views)

Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke / Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke Finally Engaged? + Jim Acquires A 2013 Chevrolet Camaro / Am I The Only One Who Thinks Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke's Nicknames Are Stupid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by fitzmayowa: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by PENMIGHT(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
This world is perverted! Between a 40yrs-old-female-sampling celebrity and an unknown happily married dude at 28. Who is an achiever....in the real sense? Where do we put " a fool @ 40 ......."

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Remii(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Anyone can jump on top of a woman and get her pregnant, everyone, so its not an achievement. To be a Star, to be talked about, for an image to become collateral for credit, is an achievement. Jim Iyke, is a great guy.

none of those "dream" stops one from having a family. na only him be star? even charly boy has a good family
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
rafhell: at 40 let him continue to waste his life and not put his dick to good use.
i will be 28 soon and i am a happy father of 2 kids.
bro u jst threw his hard work in2 d bin...
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
this matured man is still 'DATING'...he is not even engaged nor married..upon say em get the money woh! smh....shameless man!
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by kabaka1: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
rafhell: at 40 let him continue to waste his life and not put his dick to good use.

Sooo! Why do Africans think being married is d ultimate achievement in life. Tell u what, Jim is a very happy man 2day n he's successful n famous 4 what he does. So let him live his life d way he wants it. It's his life n not urs

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by gothrones(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
^
Na so so born pikin dem sabi.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2013

No wonda pple gt marid 4 wrng rizins n end up marryin d wrung pesn.
Cuz dey wana hav kids lyk odas.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by ojeffo: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
mekaboy:

No be person born boko haram members, kidnappers, armed robbers?
Jesus eeeeee!!!!! U mean 2 say d guy born potential *clears throat*.......
Eeeemm meanwhile somewhere across d niger Bridge.......

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by COOLDUN: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dr Muzungu:

You forgot to add: "But it takes a special person, like Mr Iyke, to be a 419, fraudster and a crook".

Are you a saint? cast the first stone if you are not a criminal. He has his case to answer as well as you and i have our respective cases to answer too. We leave the topic of news and comment on another things.

From GEJ to the least man on the Nigeria street is not free from crime, until you are proved otherwise. Jim Iyke, you and i, have our different lives to live, and should not be disturbed or disturb others with our respective life styles. Mind your words.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by gothrones(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

No wonda pple gt marid 4 wrng rizins n end up marryin d wrung pesn.
Cuz dey wana hav kids lyk odas.

My sister that is how we Nigerians are! Children are beautiful creatures but one should only have them if one has the means, fortitude, and love to raise them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2013

what kind of wrong notion is this ?

how are we even sure your 2 kids are not being trained by your parents ?

@28 and father of 2 kids is that an achievement in your village ?

GUY PARK WELL JARE

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2013

Dude I no mean to abuse you ooh. but for my place a times when person don fail everything for life, come turn liability or wan turn liability no matter the person age. as long as sey d person prick dey stand, he people go marry wife give am. with the hope sey at least his family go keep am busy and focus a little and the village person self go come rest for the guy too. I hope sey no be unto the level you take marry. grin grin
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by churific(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari...however, I am sleeping with both of them, comfortable if I might add!
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Massddweapons: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
gothrones:

My sister that is how we Nigerians are! Children are beautiful creatures but one should only have them if one has the means, fortitude, and love to raise them.

In case of Jim the boy, he has the money, so what is he waiting for, life waits for nobody or do he want to leave them little and leave this world, ..........nowadays men has started reaching their menopause if you do not know
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Lumyboi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: This world is perverted! Between a 40yrs-old-female-sampling celebrity and an unknown happily married dude at 28. Who is an achiever....in the real sense? Where do we put " a fool @ 40 ......."
I quite agree wt u. Its an achievement avin a gud hme n bn responsible to ur family. Moni isn't everytin jst d same wan any normal adult can v a kid. Bt vin a gud hme is smtin moni cnt buy. If we dey find pple wey get moni sef, we knw wia to go na
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Massddweapons: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Congratulations my brother, at the age of 40, your children will be able to take care of the house, lock doors for you when you are weak and you may not need house help, even be goalkeeper when you play football.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dr Muzungu:

You forgot to add: "But it takes a special person, like Mr Iyke, to be a 419, fraudster and a crook".
My brother, all these Holier-than-thou attitudes will not take you anywhere. Jim Iyke has written his name on Gold and Silver, He will never be forgotten, if you chose to call him names like 419, fraudster and a crook, its irrelevant, cos you are a nobody compared to him. I can bet that inwardly you crave to be Rich and Famous, but it will never happen as long as you hate the successful people you find. The Spirit of the Universal rewards those who appreciate good things of life. But you, my friend, might die poor. So mote it be!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
So? bn a father of 2 at 28 doesn't make u any better than Jim Iyke.Mark Zuckerberg launched facebook before the age of 28,when the only thing u could boast of was a yahoo mail id......did that make u a lesser person? I don't think so! This life is an express road,hence overtaking is acceptable.
You are one of the reasons Uloma, Ezinne and co wanted to die on top of Solomon in the name of marriage......

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
But at 43, y jim still dey wear pencil legs trousers like small boy of 15? Abi him no one grow up at his âge?

As for That Guy wey brag abt being 28 wit two kids, na those two kwashiokored kids wey u no fit feed them with better egba u dey brag abt? U shld be ashamed of urself for being an irresponsible father to those innocent children.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by gothrones(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Massddweapons:

In case of Jim the boy, he has the money, so what is he waiting for, life waits for nobody or do he want to leave them little and leave this world, ..........nowadays men has started reaching their menopause if you do not know

Of course he has the money, but imagine what would happen to his children if he continues with his behavior. I listed three conditions and you neglected the last two. One should have children if one wants them. Period. It is not everyone who should have children.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by tpapi: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Anyone can jump on top of a woman and get her pregnant, everyone, so its not an achievement. To be a Star, to be talked about, for an image to become collateral for credit, is an achievement. Jim Iyke, is a great guy.
u r too gbaski

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by excellentmomma(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dr Muzungu:

See beef, which one are u?? Nonentity, someone dat will die in obscurity.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by mike404(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
aanumama: who cares
Anumanu na wa for you o
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by zeera2(f): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
RedBenson: But at 43, y jim still dey wear pencil legs trousers like small boy of 15? Abi him no one grow up at his âge?

As for That Guy wey brag abt being 28 wit two kids, na those two kwashiokored kids wey u no fit feed them with better egba u dey brag abt? U shld be ashamed of urself for being an irresponsible father to those innocent children.
y una dey bash dis guy like dis na,shey we read about d late deputy governor's dat died in an auto crash on his way to sokoto,at 23 he already has a son,now he has left d world n he left a son to carry on his name.make una free d 28yrs old papa of 2.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Abrantie: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
gothrones:

So Jesus Christ was a complete and utter failure! What about priests and nuns?

I will not address your baseless rebuttal.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Remii:

none of those "dream" stops one from having a family. na only him be star? even charly boy has a good family
And who are you and how old are you and whats your worth to advise Jim Iyke on what to do with his life ? Jim Iyke is one of the most intelligent persons in Nollywood, Yes, you can quote me. Read his interviews and weigh the depths of his understanding. You are not qualified to advise such a man, he is self-made and those decisions are personal. You can not walk in his shoes. Not now, not ever.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Abrantie: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Goodysydney: Shut up Abrantie, i know u as a Nigeria phobia. Mumu...what do a primitive Ghana man like u know, except making plenty babies with different women. I know ur parents teach u how to born bastard children everywhere, lazing about and blaming Nigerians, Ivorians, Chinese, Togolese, Fulanis, for ur problems. Mumu, real men look for money, power and fame before pleasure.

The last time I checked, Nigeria stood at 160 million. Unless y'all arrived at that giant population by simply drinking gari, please don't interrupt me when I'm talking.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by gothrones(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abrantie: I will not address your baseless rebuttal.
My rebuttal was not baseless. I simply came to that conclusion using your flawed logic. The most famous man to ever live never had a child. I just exposed a major hole in your baseless assumptions and you couldn't come back with a valid response. Nice try though.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by drealnamdy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
Me myself too I was dating..chyka..but now am officially dating linda..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) / Roseline Meurer Shares Photos In Bathroom / DonJazzy: Why I Don't Dash Money Again, Don Jazzy's Reply To A Fan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.