Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out (49010 Views)

Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke / Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke Finally Engaged? + Jim Acquires A 2013 Chevrolet Camaro / Am I The Only One Who Thinks Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke's Nicknames Are Stupid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by victorD3: 1:09am On Apr 26, 2013
rafhell: at 40 let him continue to waste his life and not put his dick to good use.
i will be 28 soon and i am a happy father of 2 kids.

Any fool can be a father but it takes a real man to be a DADDY.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by tical(m): 2:33am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Anyone can jump on top of a woman and get her pregnant, everyone, so its not an achievement. To be a Star, to be talked about, for an image to become collateral for credit, is an achievement. Jim Iyke, is a great guy.
Not anyone, it takes a responsible man to do that in a honorable way..
Its not all abt sleeping around wit diff ladies, having the cash & puposely not settling down...
See how his fiancee kip dressing like a w.hore in her pix undecided
I guess u wil like jim iyke to be a role model to your kid somday innit?
At 40, he is feeling fresh talking abt dating undecided
To his Supporters, Changing Puni sweet grin buh the nemesis as a result of multiple hrtbrks is ugly undecided fear God.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by drake2(m): 4:01am On Apr 26, 2013
rafhell: at 40 let him continue to waste his life and not put his dick to good use.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by goodgood2(m): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Anyone can jump on top of a woman and get her pregnant, everyone, so its not an achievement. To be a Star, to be talked about, for an image to become collateral for credit, is an achievement. Jim Iyke, is a great guy.
what kind of great guy? He only makes noise, shouts an shows a great deal of inferiority complex.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by madridsta007(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2013

Well, congratulations. But let it be known that to get married and have two kids at 27 is what most men can do. You will be happy, I admit, but that's your definition of happiness. To a few men, to make a name in the world, make an impact in their generation and live for a purpose is much more important than get married.

I will choose, even when asked in my sleep, the option of making a name in the world and living a life of legacy and then getting married at 40 over getting married and having two kids at 28 but living a mediocre life and dying in obscurity. The former as strongly define as success, and the later, I personally see as failure.

But then definitions these days are somewhat relative. I'll urge you to see beyond your nose and think outside the box. You will see that the point you raised isn't a strong and convincing as you thought it was.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by abarry001: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2013
kulyie: everyone does not have to buy into your opinion of the use of penis,moreover its his penis,he can use it whichever way he pleases cheesy somethings are much more important than having kids you know cheesy e.g MONEY wink

So money is more important to u that children?

Ask any rich man without a kid, then u will know that children is more important than money by far.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by felixbar(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2013
zazawaga: http://zazawaga./2013/04/25/for-now-i-am-dating-kentura-not-nadia-buari-jim-iyke-cries-out/

One of Nollywood’s ‘baddest boys’, Jim Iyke, has opened up on speculations going round that he is in a romantic relationship with sexy Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari.

For some time now, both stars have been seen around each other in suggestive ways.

so money is money is more important than kids. some people are still in the dark becouse they dont know money is just meant for exchanging products and services. it is not easy to raise a child. Time wait for no one. make hay while d sun shine
They have also reportedly been seen together at some suggestive places which brought about the rumour that both have some ‘rubbing and entangling of bodies’ going on between them.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Puvguy: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2013
In a man's life, there are 2 phase of achievements: A successful career and a well managed immediate family. Jim Iyke is a successful man. Also the young man with 2 kids is a successful man regardless of his financial status, if he can keep his family healthy and happy.

So those calling out the young dude with 2 kids are wrong, also the young dude calling out Jim Iyke is very wrong. A failed man is a grown man without a family or career to boast of.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by possibilita(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2013
kulyie: everyone does not have to buy into your opinion of the use of penis,moreover its his penis,he can use it whichever way he pleases cheesy somethings are much more important than having kids you know cheesy e.g MONEY wink
angry Something more important that having Kids?well if money is more important than having Kids do you think your father would have prefer to live in that clay house and give birth to you well i'm just disappointed to see a no brainer who thinks money is more important than his birth.anyway To jim what ever you do with your life is no man's business,have children now or never nobody cares(except you parents)because you are on your own.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by REXREGIS: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2013
sooooooo on point.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by adconline(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Puvguy: In a man's life, there are 2 phase of achievements: A successful career and a well managed immediate family. Jim Iyke is a successful man. Also the young man with 2 kids is a successful man regardless of his financial status, if he can keeps his family healthy and happy.

So those calling out the young dude with 2 kids are wrong, also the young dude calling out Jim Iyke is very wrong. A failed man is a grown man without a family or career to boast of.

Having 2 kids is no achievement ma fren! Planning and organizing a guaranteed future for your kid are better than having kids while u plan along. It's this God is the ultimate provider mentality that has kept Naija stagnated. So many kids are born and not cared for.. all in the name of being a family person. Folks like the 28yr old don't think that it's OK to plan the future of our kids before we pull out mandigos. Equating having kids to success is medieval thinking!

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Mrchurn: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2013
aanumama: who cares
I wonder, if he wants to date an angel,Nah him knw joor!
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Puvguy: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2013
adconline:

Having 2 kids is no achievement ma fren! Planning and organizing a guaranteed future for your kid are better than having kids while u plan along. It's this God is the ultimate provider mentality that has kept Naija stagnated. So many kids are born and not cared for.. all in the name of being a family person. Folks like the 28yr old don't think that it's OK to plan the future of our kids before we pull out mandigos. Equating having kids to success is medieval thinking!

I hope the hype of the 21st century hasn't gotten to you my friend. There's nothing medieval about equating kids to success. It seem you didn't read my opinion thoroughly, I actually wrote this," if he can keep his family healthy and happy".

BTW, how can you tell he didn't plan for the coming of kids? Please, this is a faceless forum and such assertions are irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by gabinogem(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2013
Abrantie:

My guy, in the world of nature, the only thing that matters is known as "genetic success". It's the ability for an organism to carry its genes into the next generation. The size of one's houses, bank accounts, social standing, coolness etc doesn't mean a whole lot in the natural world.

Reproduction is the biggest achievement or main goal of all organism. That's why homosexuality is unnatural.

The knowledge that your hair color, facial features, mannerisms, behavior (whether destructive or constructive) would carry on long after you're dead is such a strong motivation to make babies.

making babies can make or mar u... Nobody wins them all.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Pain(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Yeah right! Im wearing blue pants not red. All to take note!
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by simeonT: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2013
Niga be like:

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by adconline(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Puvguy:

I hope the hype of the 21st century hasn't gotten to you my friend. There's nothing medieval about equating kids to success. It seem you didn't read my opinion thoroughly, I actually wrote this," if he can keep his family healthy and happy".

BTW, how can you tell he didn't plan for the coming of kids? Please, this is a faceless forum and such assertions are irresponsible.
My friend he didn't plan his life as Jim Iyke, he started the comparison first. The benchmark here is Jim Iyke no the OP, cos the former does not have time posting on NL. The OP is nobody at 28 and thinks that the only thing he has going for him are his kids.
I know of many folks having kids in their 20's but I don't know many folks who are as successful as Jim. Aboki around my house is in his 20's and has 4 kids while I'm looking for someone who is his 40's , rich, successful and famous as Jim Iyke... they are hard to find. Truth be told: most women would agree to marry Jim Iyke at his age than the OP. Jim will have it easier with the finest sexy and most accomplished women than the OP.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by IBnatty(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2013
alaoeri: What's Kentura?
kentura is the device where Jimmy's joystick is inserted regularly. Sha na wetin u wan hear?
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2013
Who gives a f**k about a shady daddy? U sound as though u are regretting. U hv ur life to live likewise Jim, so while enjoying ur 'fatherhood' wud u kindly allow Jim to enjoy his 'bachelorhood'? After all nobody forced u into early marriage
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2013
Verbes: Celebrity Life! I don't envy it a bit.
U lie man grin
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by jeff1607(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2013
What is a kentura
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by elizaking: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2013
na wa o.iyke abeg dont waste ur time with any of this girls, they only want a show wedding. advise bro, get a young girl, do a small wedding, enjoy your life out of celebrity. be wise like Ramson noaH. dont be folish tuface. abi no be the same keturah wey we dey see. dat one no want suffer man o. if outside is hot, sud inside b hot 2. 5years no mata na just days. get a girl u can talk 2 not any celeb. u ava waited for all dis years, no con make mistake like 20 year old guy.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by elizaking: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2013
winkcolor]quote author=Soraya_Leticia]
Who gives a f**k about a shady daddy? U sound as though u are regretting. U hv ur life to live likewise Jim, so while enjoying ur 'fatherhood' wud u kindly allow Jim to enjoy his 'bachelorhood'? After all nobody forced u into early marriage[/quote][color=#006600][quote author=Soraya_Leticia]
early marriage sounds good for a woman. but for a man, you nid not boast. leticia, there is noting 2 enjoy in bachlor life. i think its abt making money, and a gud life for your 2morow. not ur kind of bach defination. frankly, iyke is going 2 regret his life if married 2 ketu....wateva.'am happi he would say but dieing inside.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Puvguy: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2013
adconline:
My friend he didn't plan his life as Jim Iyke, he started the comparison first. The benchmark here is Jim Iyke no the OP, cos the former does not have time posting on NL. The OP is nobody at 28 and thinks that the only thing he has going for him are his kids.
I know of many folks having kids in their 20's but I don't know many folks who are as successful as Jim. Aboki around my house is in his 20's and has 4 kids while I'm looking for someone who is his 40's , rich, successful and famous as Jim Iyke... they are hard to find. Truth be told: most women would agree to marry Jim Iyke at his age than the OP. Jim will have it easier with the finest sexy and most accomplished women than the OP.

Yes, Jim Iyke is the topic here and I wrote against the assertions of the 28 year old dude. Again, Jim Iyke is a successful man. But there are more successful people who are less popular. His chosen career just made him more exposed to the public. We should always have an holistic view bro.

Here are some food for thought:

1. A rich successful man with 3 kids that gives him problems - daughter getting pregnant out of wedlock, son steals his money and waste it on frivolities, another is involve in cultism . Now would you call him a failure because he can't put his home in order? I bet not!

2. A successful man/woman that is either divorced or never married, with or without kids is certainly not a failure.

3. A poor/average man with 3 kids - son in the university doing well with his academics, daughter is married to her love, another graduated and working (Kids are his legacy). I bet you will still call him a failure?
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Christane: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wat is important in avn kids dat u cant feed?? ..most of dz dude dat brag abt avn kids jst got a gal pregant ...tru dat d gal came 2 stay wit dm re dy claim dy re married ...jim can av a child anytym anyday if he so wishes ....avn kids z nt an achievement anybody can do dat ...wat z important z creatn a name 4 ya self nd jim av done it all ... I admire d guy i even heard he av a child of 8yrs bt i dnt knw if z true ...
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
I said so. People love believing everything they hear. Jackie appiah and yvonne nelsons stories were also false.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by donaldmac: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
[dat guy no get sense at all by braggin with 2kids at 28.... is dat a geat achivement? lay ur solid foundin bfore talkin of marriage and kids............ any guy can impragate a gal and hav 3plets.... pls where are ur sences [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by DatNiggaAk(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
Being rich and famous does not guarantee happiness.
Being poor and unknown does not guarantee that too.
To be happy, you need to be able to make other people happy too.
That is where true happiness comes from and both categories rich/famous, poor/unknown can achieve that.
Jimmy Okelue is having fun, try and create your own fun too instead of bi,tc.hing over who he is dating or who he is not dating...
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Kajina: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I said so. People love believing everything they hear. Jackie appiah and yvonne nelsons stories were also false.

My sis, that is how it is on Nairaland ooo. People just take every story posted here at face value, while most of these stories aren't even true. Jackie is not even divorced, she and her husband are only separated. She's only friends with this Obodo guy. Can you imagine all the insults, and name calling, while the story wasn't even true. NKWASIA ASEM AKWAAKWA!!!

Check link below

http://www.ghanafilla.net/archives/50266#.UXp0VYJAte5

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yes! You are right. And with a randy penise.
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yes. Make more money with uncontrollable joystick. Mtcheeew!
Re: I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out by yumsty: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
u have two kids at 28 cos dats what u want he s duin wat he does at 40 cos dats wat he wants.choice niqqa,choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Handsome First Son Boluwatife Looks Sharp In New Photos / DonJazzy: Why I Don't Dash Money Again, Don Jazzy's Reply To A Fan (pic) / Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.