Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (87835 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 29, 2013
cumpaddre:
Lolz. New on NL babe... Wud luv to see ur pic too or did I miss that?

You missed that honey.. Buh ure so cute ya knw? wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by gluv01(f): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2013
Thugnificent: Some more....

Cool! Now that's when sunglasses are supposed to be worn. cheesy
I never get tired laughing when I see naija guys wear 'SUNglasses' in the church, night party, or in a closed up four corner walled room.

Where the sun wan take pass? grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

You look like this musician. . . Florida..
Very hawt wink
Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 29, 2013
I'm prolly too young 2 b saying dis bt d*mn I dnt nid to b 105 to appreciate gud thngs....On a scale of 1-10...Sir u a 9.6...or Br3n4 whaddiya think?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Pyroclast(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

*whistles* Boy o boy.. kiss

Calm it, mami! grin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by 2legit2qwt: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2013
NLers and pictures tongue
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

Do I Sorry abeg no vex
no apology,cos u knw wat u are doing
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Harmvirus(f): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2013
hmm..nyc pix
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by idriis: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: Mehn! i don tire for them o,wetin i wan use dia face do?na today i begin see fine gals or wetin!...dia is nothing fun seeing dia pics.
bros I taya oh! Na kpomor me I waan chop ohgrin

Dem sugar daddy sef don dey post their own pics, make I go crash jorr!

#TeamNeenagrin
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Vickii Ro:
I'm prolly too young 2 b saying dis bt d*mn I dnt nid to b 105 to appreciate gud thngs....On a scale of 1-10...Sir u a 9.6...or Br3n4 whaddiya think?

What more can I say? He got me fanning my self.. He's a 10.1 babe.. Most def wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 12:35am On Apr 29, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Ur mind too dirty...Jeez!.....Beta stat Jik-ing it
i dey madt? 4y na? faces?
NAIJA GIRLS TOO DEY FORM HOLY sef...see nadia has a bf yet she dey flaunt am steady.abeg make unu upgrade jor...
u girls have being commenting on hot guys...theres nothing to say about some girls here
I HAVE SEING 99 what is 100
@nadia God bless u and your relationship.i pray to GOD to give me a curvy pretty thing as you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by bizzle2: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2013
aww puhleez,abegiiiiii wts wiv d 9ja 9ja bashing.... American , british, ghanian, Colombian even bloody german celebrities or ppl, wear shades in d mentioned places even on TV interviews!, so quit sucking up abeg!! I hate whn ppl go all 9ja dis and 9ja dat like dey're frm the moon demselves or somfin. glasses arent necessarily jst SUN/RAY bans...they're a fashion accessory as well,
gluv01:

Cool! Now that's when sunglasses are supposed to be worn. cheesy
I never get tired laughing when I see naija guys wear 'SUNglasses' in the church, night party, or in a closed up four corner walled room.

Where the sun wan take pass? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: no apology,cos u knw wat u are doing

Dude, we all having fun here dont turn it to sumfin else. Ive been quotting errbody, so why are 'you' getting worked up?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by cumpaddre(m): 12:37am On Apr 29, 2013
2nd pic. Had to resize it tho...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

You look like this musician. . . Florida..
Very hawt wink
i was thinking lynxx utunu
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: i dey madt? 4y na? faces?
NAIJA GIRLS TOO DEY FORM HOLY sef...see nadia has a bf yet she dey flaunt am steady.abeg make unu upgrade jor...
u girls have being commenting on hot guys...theres nothing to say about some girls here
@nadia God bless u and your relationship.i pray to GOD to give me a curvy pretty thing as you.
May ur dayziz be long...u have said it all bro.,if them like make them go tie wrapper self!..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by cumpaddre(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

You missed that honey.. Buh ure so cute ya knw? wink
I get that sumtyms... Tnx anywayz
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 12:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

What more can I say? He got me fanning my self.. He's a 10.1 babe.. Most def wink
lol see u na
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

Dude, we all having fun here dont turn it to sumfin else. Ive been quotting errbody, so why are 'you' getting worked up?
I want to sleep jor!.goodnight
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: i dey madt? 4y na? faces?
Amen to ur prayers......nd Nadia happens 2 b way older dan I,so if she's flaunting her curves nd rel.stat:den dats wat she wnts...dosn't mean I av 2 do same
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 29, 2013
You girls should go wild

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 12:55am On Apr 29, 2013
gluv01:

Lol, but you'll see them and suffer your 'guy' when you're hard on.

Why not ask your gf than resorting to see and then waste those cells?
Guy na your family be that o. cheesy
Pls may i remind u this not sexuality session,stop corrupting our kids please!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by gluv01(f): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2013
bizzle*:
aww puhleez,abegiiiiii wts wiv d 9ja 9ja bashing.... American , british, ghanian, Colombian even bloody german celebrities or ppl, wear shades in d mentioned places even on TV interviews!, so quit sucking up abeg!! I hate whn ppl go all 9ja dis and 9ja dat like dey're frm the moon demselves or somfin. glasses arent necessarily jst SUN/RAY bans...they're a fashion accessory as well,

No bashing meant. Just said the truth.

And yes other nationalities do wear it on interviews, ONLY WHEN IT IS NECCESSARY.
Some of them have their interviews on beaches during the summer, they prefer being outside, or when it's sunny,
they open up the windows in the room ONLY if they want to. Because the Central heating is there and so is the Air conditioner. I can prove you wrong any time and day sir. Not on this thread though.

No derailing.
#note again, I'm a proud naija babe even though I don't stay in Naija so I don't spite them, it's only funny to me#

Freedom of speech is allowed smiley
You ok?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Amen to ur prayers......nd Nadia happens 2 b way older dan I,so if she's flaunting her curves nd rel.stat:den dats wat she wnts...dosn't mean I av 2 do same
nor dey give yourself hope dear...nadia aint older than you...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by HARDDON: 12:58am On Apr 29, 2013
*idriis*:
bros I taya oh! Na kpomor me I waan chop ohgrin

Dem sugar daddy sef don dey post their own pics, make I go crash jorr!

#TeamNeenagrin

Da fqvk? Team wor?

Yöur death warrant.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by gluv01(f): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: Pls may i remind u this not sexuality session,stop corrupting our kids please!

Buhahahahaha grin grin...Yes Slimzy, just had to give him an advice which is helpful.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2013
Good night dearies, swities and honeys.. It was fun tonight.. Plus I got 2 new crushes.. Cumpadre and Thugnificient wink
God help me

@Slimzy if you were trying to get me upset, it worked. G'nyt
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2013
Spring Break yall....
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Nadia happens 2 b way older dan I
u be tata abi?...maybe those hips has made u to start thinking she is ur elder abi?she is ur age mate joor!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You girls should go wild
no no no no this is not cameroun lol.
ALL IM ASKING FOR IS SEXY BUT NOT NAKED SHOTS
i posted some samples of celebs sef.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: no no no no this is not cameroun lol.
ALL IM ASKING FOR IS SEXY BUT NOT NAKED SHOTS
i posted some samples of celebs sef.
In cameroun everything goes,dia gals are wild animals...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by HARDDON: 1:06am On Apr 29, 2013
S gurl?

Plz ball in here and Saч halla big deddy.... Bin missing you

I got an idea

Let's pull COLD n Cdamsel stunts

Shall we? Just Ʊ and i.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (128) (Reply)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Iice Can I Meet You? / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.