Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (87844 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: u be tata abi?...maybe those hips has made u to start thinking she is ur elder abi?she is ur age mate joor!
cmon brof as a sureguy na...dont forget nadia has an elder sis oh...theres no way nadia and viki na agemate...lie lie
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:10am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4: Good night dearies, swities and honeys.. It was fun tonight.. Plus I got 2 new crushes.. Cumpadre and Thugnificient wink
God help me

@Slimzy if you were trying to get me upset, it worked. G'nyt
come here u too dey vex...stay a lil now
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: In cameroun everything goes,dia gals are wild animals...

Don't start what you can't finish

tonididdy: no no no no this is not cameroun lol.
ALL IM ASKING FOR IS SEXY BUT NOT NAKED SHOTS
i posted some samples of celebs sef.

Don't know what my country has to do here the comment was directed to the girls and going wild doesn't mean UNCLAD pics
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: In cameroun everything goes,dia gals are wild animals...
guy no try cameroun girls oh...e get one street wey dem dey rape guys...oh mehn giys come dey purposely blow pass the street with full confidence.
NO TRY THEM OH...if nairaland was theirs and a thread like this exist,na u go run leave your trouser for forum lol.
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:
@Slimzy if you were trying to get me upset, it worked. G'nyt
...awww dnt mind me am sowi dear,u knw am inlove wit u...#kisses#
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:18am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Don't start what you can't finish

Don't know what my country has to do here the comment was directed to the girls and going wild doesn't mean UNCLAD pics
sorry sorry
BUT can we see you?...ive never seing a cameroinian before *bush ME*
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:20am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...awww dnt mind me am sowi dear,u knw am inlove wit u...#kisses#
awwww...br3nda NOW IM JEALOUS
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: guy no try cameroun girls oh...e get one street wey dem dey rape guys...oh mehn giys come dey purposely blow pass the street with full confidence.
NO TRY THEM OH...if nairaland was theirs and a thread like this exist,na u go run leave your trouser for forum lol.

Sexual slavery in Edo State

This woman is almost certainly Nigerian, and just as certainly, she is likely to be from Edo State. She was photographed having sex just off the Ramblas in Barcelona. To most tourists who visit, the Ramblas is perhaps the most beautiful shopping street in Europe. To her, it is degrading servitude. As we know from the Channel 4 documentary Unreported World (see the previous post), she was probably forced to take a juju oath, which ensures she spends years and years as a prostitute in Europe paying off 50,000 Euros or more, in utter fear of the consequences of running away.

It seems there is a conspiracy of silence around this contemporary form of slavery in Edo State. Its not hard to imagine why: the remittances keep flowing in, with 40,000 or more Bini prostitutes in Mali and perhaps the same number (or a lot more) again in Europe. We know this is going on. We know it is causing enormous suffering. A lot of the girls imagine

[img]http://4.bp..com/-X5Le-2mZOJM/TaSV9tSKuTI/AAAAAAAAC84/E9hCcyzGayA/s280/ramblas.png[/img]

http://www.naijablog.co.uk/2011/04/sexual-slavery-in-edo-state.html?m=1

At least Cameroonian girls are not the prostitute of Africa
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:24am On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: guy no try cameroun girls oh...e get one street wey dem dey rape guys...oh mehn giys come dey purposely blow pass the street with full confidence.
...them full abj wella,my first encounter wit one of dia gals was very horrible
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2013
Guess I missed the party.. Nice pics every one
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 1:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Funny..
I knew it.

Cool it guys, if this thread was created to see pictures of ladies boobs u should have titled it as such...and girls who want to do that can freely do so, it's their bizness not mine. Trying to press pple into posting such pics is just plain low if u ask me and u just killed d purpose of ur own thread or maybe that was the purpose all along If u wanna see such pics, am sure you know where to go.
Smh... These are d same guys that will turn around to ridicule such girls when the situation arises, talk about double standards.

I no fit shout abeg.
Peace guys.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL I've got two sisters..aged 16 and 23 I'll post their pics nd remove them ...coz they'll kill me if they..
@slimmy my man...u dey read em
youngest sis 16
eldest sis 23
meaning nadia is inbetween

do the math bro?
VIKI U DEY SEE...
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by HARDDON: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

This woman is almost certainly Nigerian, and just as certainly, she is likely to be from Edo State. She was photographed having sex just off the Ramblas in Barcelona. To most tourists who visit, the Ramblas is perhaps the most beautiful shopping street in Europe. To her, it is degrading servitude. As we know from the Channel 4 documentary Unreported World (see the previous post), she was probably forced to take a juju oath, which ensures she spends years and years as a prostitute in Europe paying off 50,000 Euros or more, in utter fear of the consequences of running away.

It seems there is a conspiracy of silence around this contemporary form of slavery in Edo State. Its not hard to imagine why: the remittances keep flowing in, with 40,000 or more Bini prostitutes in Mali and perhaps the same number (or a lot more) again in Europe. We know this is going on. We know it is causing enormous suffering. A lot of the girls imagine

[img]http://4.bp..com/-X5Le-2mZOJM/TaSV9tSKuTI/AAAAAAAAC84/E9hCcyzGayA/s280/ramblas.png[/img]

Da fqvk?!

So you copied a story from wor ενεя blog, attached it to an albino vid and post it here claimin 9ja?

Don't fink you got the balls ƒoя dis ... So I'd just shrug a shoulder and let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Shugamania(f): 1:31am On Apr 29, 2013
I typed dat stuff since.
Network na helele

HARDDON: S gurl?

Plz ball in here and Saч halla big deddy.... Bin missing you

I got an idea

Let's pull COLD n Cdamsel stunts

Shall we? Just Ʊ and i.

Lol.. Big daddy, this gurl gotta hit d sack.

That's true though, where's cold and his damsel? We need a movie tonight too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:32am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

lol@the pic
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by HARDDON: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Shugamania: Funny..
I knew it.

Cool it guys, if this thread was created to see pictures of ladies boobs u should have titled it as such...and girls who want to do that can freely do so, it's their bizness not mine. Trying to press pple into posting such pics is just plain low if u ask me and u just killed d purpose of ur own thread or maybe that was the purpose all along If u wanna see such pics, am sure you know where to go.
Smh... These are d same guys that will turn around to ridicule such girls when the situation arises, talk about double standards.

I no fit shout abeg.
Peace guys.

Respond to мч PM let's go relate off here . Guess we got men with kids mind up in here naw
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...them full abj wella,my first encounter wit one of dia gals was very horrible

Can u stop lying to yourself ...which kind of full in Abuja lmao
Anyway since Cameroonian girls are animal let me introduce u naija girls I will let u judge what they are animal? Nympho?
Naija girls no dey carry last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftuGFkBxCwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wss4ygeVm_s

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-VWiwtsvKJn1FkMNPR4sfFLxi5EtPhJxWgS7P6JEZyS1HILPd[/img]

^^^ eh eh waiting for her clients lmao
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: @slimmy my man...u dey read em
youngest sis 16
eldest sis 23
meaning nadia is inbetween

do the math bro?
VIKI U DEY SEE...
Dnt mind dat gal joor! she was intimidated by her curvylicious and volumptous hips...hence,she started speaking in tongues...bt mehn!she is really endowed,no doubt

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 29, 2013
HARDDON:

Da fqvk?!

So you copied a story from wor ενεя blog, attached it to an albino vid and post it here claimin 9ja?

Don't fink you got the balls ƒoя dis ... So I'd just shrug a shoulder and let it slide.

Shut up

They are naijan, besides where were u when he was calling Cameroonian girls animal?
Hypocrite
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:37am On Apr 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][center][/center][b][/b]LETS ASSUME WE ALL HAD A HUNGOVER AND GOT CARRIED AWAY

BACK TO PIC PARTY ALL...

LETS ASSUME WE ALL HAD A HUNGOVER AND GOT CARRIED AWAY

BACK TO PIC PARTY ALL...

LETS ASSUME WE ALL HAD A HUNGOVER AND GOT CARRIED AWAY

BACK TO PIC PARTY ALL...
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by tonididdy(m): 1:39am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Anyway since Cameroonian girls are animal let me introduce u naija girls I will let u judge what they are animal? Nympho?

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-VWiwtsvKJn1FkMNPR4sfFLxi5EtPhJxWgS7P6JEZyS1HILPd[/img]

aw cmon...please take this off...lets all be juvial please
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:42am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

D point u are proving is totally rubbish,how wil dis video change d fact dat cameroun babes are nt into prostitution,though nt all of them.So why are u trying to defend them!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by HARDDON: 1:43am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Shut up

They are naijan, besides where were u when he was calling Cameroonian girls animal?
Hypocrite

Whoz dis hag of a rag?

Do i ĸпoω Ʊ ?

I wouldn't decend so low as to respond to a riff raft

Can seee those camélround stone beans ïs having a toll on dat poor Ram Ʊ call memory.

Do us all a Favour
Drown yourself
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 29, 2013
HARDDON:

Whoz dis hag of a rag?

Do i ĸпoω Ʊ ?

I wouldn't decend so low as to respond to a riff raft

Can seee those camélround stone beans ïs having a toll on dat poor Ram Ʊ call memory.

Do us all a Favour
Drown yourself

You went enough low to call a whole nation animal so stop playing the innocent.

Do me a favor respect yourself and next time don't talk Shiat about others is that understood.

Lol @ Naijan calling someone animal, wonder shall never end
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:48am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Shut up

Hypocrite
Point of correction i din't call them animals,i labelled them as WILD ANIMALS because of my horrible experience wit them...
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: D point u are proving is totally rubbish,how wil dis video change d fact dat cameroun babes are nt into prostitution,though nt all of them.So why are u trying to defend them!

Your statement was Cameroonian girls are animal. shocked shocked so kindly let me introduce u I'm biggest and better animals : naija girls.

Eh eh
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Ab025(m): 1:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Make up ur mind....#221bd6c8#

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by HARDDON: 1:50am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Do me a favor respect yourself and next time don't talk Shiat about others is that understood.

Da heck?

Who da f called you animals? Having broad day amnesia?

Dude you lucky we on d net, ïf not, your razz å33 need to ß tot som respect!
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Slimzybaby(m): 1:52am On Apr 29, 2013
@sugarmania
...are u still awake?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2013
HARDDON:

Da heck?

Who da f called you animals? Having broad day amnesia?

Dude you lucky we on d net, ïf not, your razz å33 need to ß tot som respect!

I'm very afraid

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-VWiwtsvKJn1FkMNPR4sfFLxi5EtPhJxWgS7P6JEZyS1HILPd
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by DAY12(m): 1:57am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

You gonna earn a ban if you don't dis poo u posting
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by mojibbz(m): 2:36am On Apr 29, 2013
yeah... those days in UNILORIN SECONDARY SCHOOL.. always repping USS... ##mwah##

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (128) (Reply)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Iice Can I Meet You? / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.