Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,085 members, 7,867,132 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day (87831 Views)

See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by mojibbz(m): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2013
mojibbz: yeah... those days in UNILORIN SECONDARY SCHOOL.. always repping USS... ##mwah##
khai!!! Chineke, d browser no gree upload my pix oo.. ERROR 403 ENTITY TOO LARGE....
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by imperiouxx(m): 3:51am On Apr 29, 2013
[size=20pt]Pinshure thread don turn sour.....LOL [/size]

Make una no stop oooo. I dey enjoy your brouhahas. Camelrun girls vs Naija girls + loverboyz kiss
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 4:51am On Apr 29, 2013
Good morning palz
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2013
Thugnificent: Just chilling

Let's chill 2geda hun! kiss
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by idriis: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Dis cameroun guy na BIG mumu sha! See how e wan take spoil the fun wey everybody deh catch here! Ugly muhfucker like olembe-olembe
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by rodeo0070(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Wow! This thread is still alive...cool
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: nor dey give yourself hope dear...nadia aint older than you...
Nd u happen 2 knw cuz u're my mother ryt?.....Toni I'm nt doin dis wit u so I'll jst drop d issue nw
Nd u nd Slimmy owe me an apology
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2013
Morning everyone
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Hey Neena . . Wassup?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2013
Morning morning morning all
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2013
Mornin Maams @Nadia nd Neena
Nadia where av u bin? U jst left us hanging yesterday
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2013
Morning Neena, Nadia, Creamish and Vickii.. smiley
How was your night?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4 I c u ooo..Hw ws ur nyt....Av any "funny" dreams? (Com-----nd Thug----) thngs..U get abi?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2013
Vickii Ro: Br3nd4 I c u ooo..Hw ws ur nyt....Av any "funny" dreams? (Com-----nd Thug----) thngs..U get abi?

Lmao... Naughty you..

*whispers* You wont believe there were alota hawt guys in my dream.
Arrrrrhh, thugnificient and cumpadre fought over me with lines.. Each tryna woo me (my dream) *blushing* girl you needed to be there.. wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by 190: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2013
What the heck is wrong with you people [/size]

stop posting pics - y'all ugly! angry angry

ewww

moderator stash this thread angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2013
Over flogged thread!

D same angry looking faces. tongue
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4 nw u're making me jealous..C'mon babe.....Nt Fair....
190 I've told u 2 stop bashing us nd show us ur "handsome" face na... nd Idowugbo dnt let 190 mislead u...We've bin avin fun looking at cute photos of fellow nairalanders
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4: Morning Neena, Nadia, Creamish and Vickii.. smiley
How was your night?
Mornin sori bout last nyt
Jus my hubby too nosy
I had to go off
He wants to join the sitesad
I don't want him too
So I'm trying to avoid that..
Cheii
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Thugnificent(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Creamish:

Let's chill 2geda hun! kiss
haha! You are welcome to chill with me babe, right now am chilling in my crib and I got bottles of champagne and irish cream on ice, and I also got Marvin Gaye classics in replay on ma stereo.......ma crib is scented with carlifornia pot pourri just the way you like it wink
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Thugnificent: haha! You are welcome to chill with me babe, right now am chilling in my crib and I got bottles of champagne and irish cream on ice, and I also got Marvin Gaye classics in replay on ma stereo.......ma crib is scented with carlifornia pot pourri just the way you like it wink

Waaat?

Vicki this guy just broke my heart *sobs* he wanna chill wiv some1 else
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4: Morning Neena, Nadia, Creamish and Vickii.. smiley
How was your night?

Hey U! My night was quite short . . *yawns* . . . culd do wit more sleep. grin

How was urs?

Thugnificent: haha! You are welcome to chill with me babe, right now am chilling in my crib and I got bottles of champagne and irish cream on ice, and I also got Marvin Gaye classics in replay on ma stereo.......ma crib is scented with carlifornia pot pourri just the way you like it wink

hehehehehe . . Spot on! cheesy . . . Uv got d best pixs there . . . cheesy
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
Mornin sori bout last nyt
Jus my hubby too nosy
I had to go off
He wants to join the sitesad
I don't want him too
So I'm trying to avoid that..
Cheii

Lol.. C'mon gal you shud let him join. Ure having all the fun alone.. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

Thing is I won't be as free as I am here now
If his also here
So that's just boring..
I already hav him on bbm watsapp fb so that should b enough
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by 190: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2013
WHAT THE HELL is going on here angry

Stop uploading pics people - ive seen enough Awwww-glines to last a 100yr life time angry angry
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by 190: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2013
Vickii Ro: Br3nd4 nw u're making me jealous..C'mon babe.....Nt Fair....
190 I've told u 2 stop bashing us nd show us ur "handsome" face na... nd Idowugbo dnt let 190 mislead u...We've bin avin fun looking at cute photos of fellow nairalanders

Honey i saw your pics but why why why cry
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

Naa, I don't think dat wud be cool dear, it could cause problem, talking from experience.....my girl is here on nairaland buh she doesn't knw my handler
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2013
tonididdy: ...i waited forever for ya nadiaSA...

GOODNIGHT

Awwww sorri I nver said goodnyt..
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Odinaka00(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Nadia baby wats good? Hope you chilling?
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Odinaka00:

Naa, I don't think dat wud be cool dear, it could cause problem, talking from experience.....my girl is here on nairaland buh she doesn't knw my handler
True dat..
Nd if he also joins he'd get my handler in a second
So its better he don't..
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Creamish(f): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Odinaka00:

Hahaha . . supported. He'll prolly still join anywayz if he knows d site. U prolly have to change ur handle @Nadia .
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2013
I told him its nadias land cause he kinda saw the forums name but not clearly lol
So I said its my forum
For GIRLS only
But still insisted on joining
Not for the fun of it
But to check what poo I'm writing
So ish
Re: Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2013
Creamish:

Hey U! My night was quite short . . *yawns* . . . culd do wit more sleep. grin

How was urs

lol.. Go back to sleep then. . . Mine was suweeett..

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (128) (Reply)

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi / Iice Can I Meet You? / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.