Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. (3303 Views)

Nokia C6, Nokia N96 And Nokia N95 8gb For Sale / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 / Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2008
Seun

Kindly help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - deranged people are loose on NairaLand - they are - DualCore - FunkyBaby - Dragnet - YankeeBrit -

Help !!

For those still willing to make use of the offer - its still open - take no notice of the never do wells - keep calling as you have all done - thanks.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2008
@yankeebrit

That didnt hurt. Try another line. I see you've just registered today. Welcome to nairaland.

@labiyemmy

Did you just call me deranged? Lol.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
funkybaby:

@labiyemmy

Did you just call me deranged? Lol.

If you think you fall into that category -
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
Mr. @labiyemmy, I quite agree with you. . .truly you need help but are you sure its Mr. Seun's help?? I tried to make things as polite as possible . . . I asked a little question in respect of your product & just imagine all the answers you came up with. . ."foolish. .deranged. .never do wells". . .gosh! I just hope you're not the sole marketer of the product. . . .its a shame! You cant even defend your 'OWN' statement. . I then wonder how well you'll defend a product assigned to you
lets view the "deranged"
Dual Core -someone who also wanted an explanatn about 'before nokia locks it'
funkybaby -a prospective buyer who wanted to know more about the 'Terms & Conditions' of your product
YankeeBrit -maybe a lil awkward,vulgar & annoying but tried to keep your thread clean(even if under pretence)
dragnet -the initiator of "why would nokia lock it"
you're calling in Mr. Seun at this point. .why? 'cos maybe he'd favour you? or 'cos "you think" the rules have been broken?(though right now I'm questioning your sense of judgement). . . . If I can recall vividly. . .the first time I got wind of your map was via spamming here on nairaland & you never thought that 'deranged' & probably you went scot-free . . . . . . . .hope you can view "your picture" 'cos I just showed it to you like one would do to a 2-year old . . .then if after that you dnt get it. . . . . I wonder how else you will . . . . Have a happy night rest Sir & I truly hope you smile to the bank tommorow like always
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
"if you think you fall into that category"?? After saying *** people are loose. .they are--
cant even defend himself! Pathetic !!
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
@labiyemmy

You are only trying to provoke me.

This is the last time i will ever post anything in any thread you initiate.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Donseaun(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
Yawnz
dry thread
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Donseaun(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
Yawnz
dry thread
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Fadajasi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
Just reading
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Donseaun(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
nw i know i'm crazy
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Njoy1(f): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2008
@

@labiyemmy

dont mind them - dont you think they are simply jealous - you know how Nigerians are - they think they know all - but when someone knows better - they do all they can to pull him/her down - thanks for the navigator map anyway - works good for me - tried using it from Agege to Ajah - was good - however - try add more maps for the Ajah area - couldnt find my cousin's street - its a new area in ajah anyway - by and large - good stuff.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2008
@LabiMapDude
deranged ko, deranged ni
hehehe, come see maga, hehehe "deranged" maga.
lolz

at least i'm too fUcking tight to be seen advertising sh1t on nairaland.
erm. . . no be sey i dey dare u o, but i can comfortably put your present family (not nuclear) on 4-day feeding for the rest of your lives and GTBank no go call me sey my account don shake, and erm. . . u wont need to come beg people to buy your sh1tty maps.

umm. . . that's by the way. . .

P.S: all beggars and sellers should post their sh1t in the technology market. labi plz take note and comply.

@Funky
i go vex o. . . no callz, no yim, no flash, erm. . . no kisses, no flowers angry shay na b'because i no dey around ni?

another P.S: plz all the yam heads that think like yam heads, don't buy that map and later on come here to start yarning kori o. because wen "nokia locks it", hehe. . . . . . . . .
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2008
@labiyemmy:

Seun

Kindly help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - deranged people are loose on NairaLand - they are - DualCore - FunkyBaby - Dragnet - YankeeBrit -

Help !!

For those still willing to make use of the offer - its still open - take no notice of the never do wells - keep calling as you have all done - thanks.

lolz u don dey feel the heat already, u never jam. . .
u think sey u meet maga here abi?
online map hehehehe, who fUcking needs a damn map to move about in nigeria?
lol labi u and your development team are complete fUckheads. of all innovations to come up with, na gps map?
hahahaha here ma dawgs call such software dev teams "BSc Boyz". na just school them go, ran and compiled codes with biro and paper, hehe debugged errors on paper.
wen u ready u can come and i'll school u, by the time i put u through SDLC for 6 months, ur head go arrange
faceoff
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Njoy1(f): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
@labiyemmy

Thanks - I noted you said it also works on Symbian phones - HTC, XDAs - etc - not to worry - I work in a top bank, I am speaking to the management to see if this can be offered as a service to the bank's customers - the management particularly likes the idea of putting all their bank branches on the map and using it as searchable points of interests and find my nearest searches, this way, it is easy for users to locate nearest banks and ATMs from where they are located.

Please call me on the number given you when you return to the country. You will do good not to answer the "dogs" - loosers are so easily irritated by someone else's progress and success.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2008
"hmmmmmmmmmmm draged myself outa my bed when i saw baba duals reply, its sounding interestin in here, maybe i should drop a note"

wats cukin people, ive bin kinda sick n ive lost out in loads of action, who is dis MAGA, who gav u d odacity to say tins lik DERANGED, to people who make thins hapen in here. now let me giv u a load down of thins

1. U see i downloaded d very first free map stuff u guys posted here on nairaland, and we gave u a the tributes of bin some real gud dude,but jeez, wats wit dis SCAM "NOKIA WOULD LOCK WAT" Bleep,

2. U spat at the undefeated BABA DUAL, d most BEAUTIFUL, i mean most highly rated CHICK in the PHONE section, FUNKYBABY, my uncle BABA DRAG. for wat? Saying d gaddamn truth, nigga pls,lets face d music 4 once. xplain urself and nobody wuld hurt u.

if u wanna sell stuff, visit the business section, or wat d baba dual call it sef technology section. and if u may know. if nokia locks ur stuff or u even lock ur maps, we would always find a way round it, thats why WE PEOPLE in dis section dont sleep at all, we keep our eyes wide open, to always help does who dont have, shocked

chill out bro
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hayprof(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2008
@ smell. nd do Looks Feed ? ? Get Back to work. . angry
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2008
smellypuss:

You are funny - why not compare your picture and the picture of this guy wey you say you go fit feed am and him family - u wey be like panla - im wey beef up well well - u too craze o,

don't even trynna make me notice u dawg, u're trynna build up a familiarity tht will never exist between u and i, dude. say one mo sh1t and i'll give u d worst nigga moment yo ever had.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hayprof(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2008
@ Above,

Said nd DONE!! grin
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2008
smellypuss

Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available.
« #51 on: April 19, 2008, 08:46 PM »

Quote from: Dual Core on April 19, 2008, 11:08 AM
don't even trynna make me notice u dawg, u're trynna build up a familiarity that will never exist between u and i, dude. say one mo sh1t and i'll give u d worst nigga moment yo ever had.

with that head wey be like cockroach own - trying to speak like an American - what does that make you - a stupid and bastardised freudal nin compoop.

smellinggawddamnpussy wats your Bleep?jeez get sum cheese and keep yourself busy, if u want to battle, please not one of nairalands don facto "DC" and like what prof said "ALL SAID AND DON" if u want it den bring it on,

@baba dual and prof

lets kip it low wit that dude, he nids attention, and i'm kind of busy lately
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by texazzpete(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2008
N-joy:

@labiyemmy

Thanks - I noted you said it also works on Symbian phones - HTC, XDAs - etc - not to worry - I work in a top bank, I am speaking to the management to see if this can be offered as a service to the bank's customers - the management particularly likes the idea of putting all their bank branches on the map and using it as searchable points of interests and find my nearest searches, this way, it is easy for users to locate nearest banks and ATMs from where they are located.

Please call me on the number given you when you return to the country. You will do good not to answer the "dogs" - loosers are so easily irritated by someone else's progress and success.

Boys and Girls, take a good look at the post quoted above. That's Arse-kissing done right!!

N-joy, next time you want to brag about something, don't say anything as silly as 'i work in a top bank'. Post consolidation, ALL major banks in Nigeria are pretty healthy. Not to mention that the so-called 'top banks' are usually the most miserly when it comes to pay. We all know people making N70k monthly in UBA.
Speak to the 'top management' all you like. Eventually someone with more sense than you have will realise three important facts make this a silly idea.

1. The easiest way to locate bank branches and ATMs is to simply ask the nearest okada man
2. All these points of interest will be covered when Google maps inevitably maps major nigerian cities
3. how many people will pay for this? is your bank planning to give the map to all customers? Pay for licenses for thousands of Nigerians?

So, how does his butt cheeks taste?

@Poster
Stop being childish. people have the right to ask questions about commercial apps, especially when you word your article in a way that suggests your app is illegal.
Laziness has always been the bane of Nigerian programmers. Upload a video of what your app can do on youtube so people can be convinced. When you can't be arsed to place screenshots of your app in your ad, it says a lot about your commitment to your trade.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2008
@texapete

hmmmmmmmmmmm, no mind d homo felow njoy, wat d Bleep is she njoyin,she actually rubbed her nose in mud,by sayim "I WORK IN A TOP BANK"who caressssssssssssss .

and guy tanks 4 ur reply, people nid 2 be more elaborate on d tins dey say, so it doesnt sound fraudulent in nature,
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Njoy1(f): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2008
texazzpete:

Boys and Girls, take a good look at the post quoted above. That's Arse-kissing done right!!

N-joy, next time you want to brag about something, don't say anything as silly as 'i work in a top bank'. Post consolidation, ALL major banks in Nigeria are pretty healthy. Not to mention that the so-called 'top banks' are usually the most miserly when it comes to pay. We all know people making N70k monthly in UBA.
Speak to the 'top management' all you like. Eventually someone with more sense than you have will realise three important facts make this a silly idea.

1. The easiest way to locate bank branches and ATMs is to simply ask the nearest okada man
2. All these points of interest will be covered when Google maps inevitably maps major nigerian cities
3. how many people will pay for this? is your bank planning to give the map to all customers? Pay for licenses for thousands of Nigerians?

So, how does his butt cheeks taste?

@Poster
Stop being childish. people have the right to ask questions about commercial apps, especially when you word your article in a way that suggests your app is illegal.
Laziness has always been the bane of Nigerian programmers. Upload a video of what your app can do on youtube so people can be convinced. When you can't be bothered to place screenshots of your app in your ad, it says a lot about your commitment to your trade.

This talk coming from someone who claims to be a programmer is not only lewd, it is very meaningless and very irresponsible in thinking - I guess you feel u r nothing by the fact that I work in a top bank - yes - your mind is so little that you think all banks are on the same pedestal in Nigeria -

Secondly, if you say you are a programmer, or you are a scientist, and all you can say is that the best way to find something is to ask an okada, then I wonder how you think - in that case - noone needs the so called software that you produce - where is it anyway - because there will always be alternatives - buffon -

How many people will pay for it? - You must be a pauper - eating from the crumbs of the dustbin - hence you think noone can afford what you cant afford

Well, I am not the poster - and I am sure you havent seen the application - so go wipe your arse with sand paper - Google map Nigerian cities? Well, untill then I gues the poster would have made his money -

You are summrised as a yob - nothing else.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Njoy1(f): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2008
hansibone:

@texapete

hmmmmmmmmmmm, no mind d homo felow njoy, what d Bleep is she njoyin,she actually rubbed her nose in mud,by sayim "I WORK IN A TOP BANK"who caressssssssssssss .

and guy tanks 4 your reply, people nid 2 be more elaborate on d tins dey say, so it doesnt sound fraudulent in nature,

You dont have anything to say - you live in Akure of all places - which kind of techie guy are you? I bet you need to come to the western world and see what up - rather than stay in your Akure - where is Akure anyway? Bush boy.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Njoy1(f): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2008
@labiyemmy

Say a word to these buffons -

Pls call me - I got a breakthru for you.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by angeleses: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2008
Who chose some people as moderator on what they know nothing about?
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2008
N-joy:

@labiyemmy

Say a word to these buffons -

Please call me - I got a breakthru for you.

I will call you, but I got no word for "them".

Thanks in a million.

Whoever doesnt understand, can stay in the dark, whoever thinks it is fake, can still go to the TV and say so. Who cares?

Who says I shld post it on you tube? Doing that will mean I am taking up word with you. Like I said, if you think it is fake, good for you.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by texazzpete(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2008
N-joy:

This talk coming from someone who claims to be a programmer is not only lewd, it is very meaningless and very irresponsible in thinking - I guess you feel you're nothing by the fact that I work in a top bank - yes - your mind is so little that you think all banks are on the same pedestal in Nigeria -

i never - and have never - referred to myself as a programmer, and certainly not in my previous post. I can't think where you got the idea that i'm a programmer from. naturally, i'll chalk it down to illiteracy on your part. That and rank idiocy.
There's no impact from claiming you work in a 'top' bank. First bank, Zenith, UBA, Access, Oceanic, Bank PHB, IBTC. . . all are on a lofty pedestal. The impact you were probably aiming for is diffused by our knowledge that the bank's 'pedestal' is in no way proportional to your earnings or responsibilities.

N-joy:

Secondly, if you say you are a programmer, or you are a scientist, and all you can say is that the best way to find something is to ask an okada, then I wonder how you think - in that case - noone needs the so called software that you produce - where is it anyway - because there will always be alternatives - buffon -
I don't have to be a scientist, a wizard, a programmer or even a retard like yourself to realize that if i'm a strange city, it's extremely easy to ask the nearest bike rider where the nearest branch of my bank is. It's easy, and accessible to millions of Nigerians who can't afford a symbian smartphone.

N-joy:

How many people will pay for it? - You must be a pauper - eating from the crumbs of the dustbin - hence you think noone can afford what you can't afford

English 101
'how many people' does not mean 'no-one'. That clear?
Except, of course, it's a prerequisite in your bank that anyone opening an account must have a Symbian Smartphone or even a PDA phone, this stuff remains inaccessible to many of your bank's customers.
Seeing as i've had representatives from every 'top bank' in Nigeria asking me to either purchase shares or open an account with them, i think the pauper tag doesn't fit me. I actually do think you're not my match financially, but what do i know? perhaps your arse-kissing has paid off big time in the past?

N-joy:

Well, I am not the poster - and I am sure you havent seen the application - so go wipe your arse with sand paper - Google map Nigerian cities? Well, untill then I gues the poster would have made his money -

You are summrised as a yob - nothing else.

At last you say something reasonable. You see, i haven't seen the application because the Poster can't be arsed to upload screenshots of his work. Even screens can be photoshopped, so ideally a video uploaded to Youtube would be perfect. that's what most developers do, People are being asked to part with their cash, so they need to get the most value for their money.

With your effusive praise for this guy's app, one wouldn't think it was the same N-joy that said

N-joy:

all we have in Nigeria are overated:

Overated musicians
overated footballers
overated actors
overated actresses
overated proffessors
overated everything.

I guess stuff isn't overrated when naira signs are flashing in front of your greedy eyes, eh?

A wise man once said, 'you can't be too careful in your choice of enemies'. I tend to make sure my adversaries are pretty intelligent, so i can learn stuff when i spar with them. I consider you to be of sub-par intelligence, so i'm understandably not keen to engage in a war of words with you.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by texazzpete(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2008
@labiyemmy:

Whoever doesnt understand, can stay in the dark, whoever thinks it is fake, can still go to the TV and say so. Who cares?

Who says I shld post it on you tube?

umm. . .because you're selling it?
You know, i always considered you to be Silly and immature. You've just confirmed it.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by just2nice(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2008
******can someone plz tell me what texazzpete is trying to say?i am lost*****
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2008
@njoy

well, if u may know, i'm a toro breed OGBA boi, and im in akure because i served dere, basically got retained in my place of work. and Bleep, what do u know about the PC "BANK SLOT". please check my STATS in this room and u wuld know what i'm capable of doin

u come in posin to be a banker, whereas u and your partner just want to sell some nigeria street maps 2 us, Bleep, wrong way to market your stuff, please always stick to the pussy thin i think it would pay yeah, but the mouth thin wuld only get u trouble in here.

@texapete

no vex leave em njoy, she needss rest, her brains are dried form to much marketing under d sun grin
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hayprof(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2008
Some pple wake up On God's Blessed Morning, only to put the Left Foot in the Right Pair of Shoe**

Dem get Sense* Its only a Dem Get Mouth thing** tongue
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by logica(m): 6:17am On Apr 23, 2008
so programmers r not allowed 2 make "lewd" remarks?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. / See The Much Improved UC Browser 11.1 (pics) / Airtel Users Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.