Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Did You Stop Believing? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Stop Believing? (3196 Views)

When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii / What Could Make You Stop Believing In God...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: my direction towards atheism finally crystallized when the Holy Spirit lied against me.. that was the Last Straw.. i mean WTF.. how could he!? from that point on.. i knew the Wizard of Oz was just a SCAM?!

Imao
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by yorubaamerican(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: my direction towards atheism finally crystallized when the Holy Spirit lied against me.. that was the Last Straw.. i mean WTF.. how could he!? from that point on.. i knew the Wizard of Oz was just a SCAM?!
Laugh out freakin' loud and RAMEN!
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:04am On Apr 27, 2013
striktlymi: Testimoony time...Blessing time!!! grin

Brother Foly has given an inspirational testimony...can someone give a big shout out to the spaghetti monster...

Now that Brother Folly has told us how he became a "believer", I thought he was going to stick to African traditional religion since he talked about being original...

#Anyways, that's pagan nja's loss.

Stop playing around with the F word. You spell foly and not folly.

Paganism is more or less like culture to me. And culture is a way of life. In pagan, if you do believe in them, you worship with them and if you do not, you dine with them.

Paganism is different from christianity and Islam where millions are killed for not believing in their myths.

Quran 8:39.."wage war
on non muslims and
KILL them until they
SUBMIT and accept the
only religion is islam"

Bible 2 Chronicles
15:13...."That whosoever
would not seek the lord
god of
Israel should be put to
DEATH, whether small
or
great, whether man or
woman.

.....And they be like "let people like Foly talk, it'll only make my faith stronger".
*low tone*. Really, are these people murderers? Why are you guys killing for god? Cant he handle is task himself?

Pagan9ja win a slot cuz my brain is my god. And I give all praise to it. 'ori ẹni ni aba bọ, aba fi orisa silẹ, nigba ti iku n pani, ki ni orisa nwo?

Thats what you should handle
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:07am On Apr 27, 2013
yorubaamerican:

Very nice! So just how did yoruba people leave behind olodumare and the rest of their gods?

yorubaamerican:

Very nice! So just how did yoruba people leave behind olodumare and the rest of their gods?

where did you read or heard that Olodumare relates with human? Where did you heard that Olodumare begged man to worship him? Can you describe Olodumare whom you worship? I wont say Yoruba people are wrong cuz I see Olodumare as ENERGY. But did you ever heard about energy having conscience? Relating Olodumare to biblical god is totally wrong. We both know that the concept of god and spirit is mythical. Why would I believe that death is a black man carrying a big stick and hit people to death? Why would I believe in the creation myths? Why would I believe that tortoise is the wisest creature and it talk with man?
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2013
Morning Ife,

Now let's subject your post to the 'butchers knife'...shall we begin?

ifeness:

Just to prove from your bible christianity is fear based....

Okay...humour me!

ifeness:
"Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips."

Exodus 23:13

...and you call the above a reason to be afraid? By your reasoning, when one asks for loyalty then the individual necessarily strikes fear in the heart of the other? This reasoning is flawed...a married lady who asks for fidelity from the husband does wrong by your book?

ifeness:
"What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him?"

Deuteronomy 4:7

Do you honestly think that for a father to be near his children is something for the children to be afraid of?

ifeness:
This passages amongst many are reason christian fear their unknown god. What a bully!

You call the above passages acts of bullying? Wow!!! shocked
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2013
Top of the day to you Red,

Red-Light:
well the "how" is not important to me

The "How" is the very reason why you left religion...

Red-Light:

coz No one or religion has been able to explain the "how"

WRONG!!! Science is about knowing the "how"...

Red-Light:
so its definitely irrevelant...

...wow, the above is reach for one who is in pursuit of the truth.

Red-Light:

And i dnt think there is any "unknown" anywhere...

For starters, can you please tell us how life began since there is no "unknown" anywhere.

Red-Light:

The only uknown is the one created by human imagination

I guess who or what created the Universe is a creation of human imagination...I don hear!
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Morning to you too Folly, grin

FOLYKAZE:

Stop playing around with the F word. You spell foly and not folly.

...and your point is? undecided

FOLYKAZE:
Paganism is more or less like culture to me. And culture is a way of life. In pagan, if you do believe in them, you worship with them and if you do not, you dine with them.

So?

FOLYKAZE:
Paganism is different from christianity and Islam where millions are killed for not believing in their myths.

Quran 8:39.."wage war
on non muslims and
KILL them until they
SUBMIT and accept the
only religion is islam"

Bible 2 Chronicles
15:13...."That whosoever
would not seek the lord
god of
Israel should be put to
DEATH, whether small
or
great, whether man or
woman.

...hmmm then what are you doing in Atheism? At least I know that some persons have killed because they want to make Atheists out of their people.

FOLYKAZE:
.....And they be like "let people like Foly talk, it'll only make my faith stronger".
*low tone*. Really, are these people murderers? Why are you guys killing for god? Cant he handle is task himself?

...and you think that because some Nigerians are corrupt, every Nigerian is corrupt? What "powerful" logic...

FOLYKAZE:
Pagan9ja win a slot cuz my brain is my god. And I give all praise to it. 'ori ẹni ni aba bọ, aba fi orisa silẹ, nigba ti iku n pani, ki ni orisa nwo?

Hmmmm...mind telling us the origin of this your God?

FOLYKAZE:
Thats what you should handle

Handle ke? Why should I bother handling it?
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2013

LWKMD!!! Quite hilarious...***wipes tears of laughter from eyes***...so now tell me...are you saying you saw the Holy spirit?
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Danyell(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2013
Is the op carrying out a survey? I seem to recall a similar thread was opened earlier this year (or was it last year?) oh well, carry on!
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2013
Red-Light:
i had my doubts about religions... Nairaland sealed it.... All hail the atheists in house for opening my eyes fully... Not sure if am an atheist though coz i cnt proof that god doesnt exist... Its just like a ghost story... One thing i know for sure is religions are nothing buh loads of crap... Now have decided to embrace science more than myths and fairtytales that bibles or religion fed us.... Science aint perfect either buh atleast it has been able to explain how the universe works more accurately in just over 400yrs than religion has done in over 10 thousand years... Thats my testimony... Halleluyah somebody grin

not to forget that i'v never felt so free in my life... All the irrelevant fears of the unknown that i use have are all gone

If you're not sure you're a Skeptic then but if you believe there's God but not belonging to any religion you're Deist....
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by RedLight1: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2013
shol:

If you're not sure you're a Skeptic then but if you believe there's good but not belonging yo any religion you're Deist....
lol sorry bro... Am more of agnostic than deist... Besides i really dnt need definition of myself... Am neutral to anytin religion or goddism... U cant really talk abt god without talking abt religion
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2013
ALL YOU CRAZY MAHFUKAZ ARE FOLLOWING THE WHITE MANS RELIGION. >>> ATHEISM

HEBREWS 12 VS 16 that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau, who sold his own birthright for a single meal << ESAU IS A gODLESS PERSON AND AN ATHEIST BY NATURE. NOW IF YOU ARE A STRONG BIBLE SCHOLAR AND A HISTORIAN ESAU IS ALSO EDOM. AND IS ALSO MT SEIR
GENESIS 36 VS 8 Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom
NOW THE EDOMITES LIVED IN CAVES ALSO KNOWN AS PETRA. THEY ARE CAVE DWELLERS. THIS IS WHERE THE NAME CAUCASIAN COMES FROM. IT MEANS CAVE DWELLERS.
SO BASICALLY YOU FOOLS ARE EMBRACING THE WHITE MANS RELIGION OF ATHEISM, HOWEVER YOU ARE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE CARNAL MINDED AND MATERIALISTIC. YOU SEE WHAT THE WHITE MAN HAS AND YOU WANT IT. SO SUBCONSCIOUSLY YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO HIS PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES. HOWEVER YOU ARE TOO MYOPIC TO SEE THAT THERE IS A PLAN BEHIND THE WHOLE THING AND AN END-GAME THAT WOULD NOT BE PRETTY. SO IN ESSENCE YOU BLACK ATHEISTS ARE CARNAL GREEDY COVETOUS ( YOU WANT WHAT THE WHITE MAN HAS ), DONT HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN, AND SHALLOW. WITH THAT BEING SAID. WATCH THIS VIDEO TO GET THE LINK BETWEEN 'ESAU' IN THAT VERSE WHERE THE LORD SAID HE IS A gODLESS MAN, AND THE CAUCASIANS OF TODAY. IT LINKS THEIR HISTORY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_hpABO8h0
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2013
AND JUST IN CASE YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO WATCH THE VIDEO, HERE IS A LINKAGE. ESAU ( EDOM) >>> GREEK EMPIRE >>>>ROMAN EMPIRE >>> EUROZONE >>> USA. ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. CAUCASIANS OR ESAU OR EDOM OR IDUMEA OR MT SEIR OR PETRA. MEANS THE SAME THING. WHITE PEOPLE.
THIS WHY THEY ARE CALLED CAUCASIANS >>>

THEY LIVED IN CAVES. CAVE DWELLERS. THESE ARE THE gODLESS PEOPLE THE LORD TALKS ABOUT. ATHEISTS BY NATURE. NOW THEIR PHILOSOPHY OF godlessness HAS INFECTED YOU AFRICANS.

HEBREWS 12 VS 16 that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau <<< THE FATHER OF ATHEISM. CAUCASIANS

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: ALL YOU CRAZY MAHFUKAZ ARE FOLLOWING THE WHITE MANS RELIGION. >>> ATHEISM

HEBREWS 12 VS 16 that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau, who sold his own birthright for a single meal << ESAU IS A gODLESS PERSON AND AN ATHEIST BY NATURE. NOW IF YOU ARE A STRONG BIBLE SCHOLAR AND A HISTORIAN ESAU IS ALSO EDOM. AND IS ALSO MT SEIR
GENESIS 36 VS 8 Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom
NOW THE EDOMITES LIVED IN CAVES ALSO KNOWN AS PETRA. THEY ARE CAVE DWELLERS. THIS IS WHERE THE NAME CAUCASIAN COMES FROM. IT MEANS CAVE DWELLERS.
SO BASICALLY YOU FOOLS ARE EMBRACING THE WHITE MANS RELIGION OF ATHEISM, HOWEVER YOU ARE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE CARNAL MINDED AND MATERIALISTIC. YOU SEE WHAT THE WHITE MAN HAS AND YOU WANT IT. SO SUBCONSCIOUSLY YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO HIS PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES. HOWEVER YOU ARE TOO MYOPIC TO SEE THAT THERE IS A PLAN BEHIND THE WHOLE THING AND AN END-GAME THAT WOULD NOT BE PRETTY. SO IN ESSENCE YOU BLACK ATHEISTS ARE CARNAL GREEDY COVETOUS ( YOU WANT WHAT THE WHITE MAN HAS ), DONT HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN, AND SHALLOW. WITH THAT BEING SAID. WATCH THIS VIDEO TO GET THE LINK BETWEEN 'ESAU' IN THAT VERSE WHERE THE LORD SAID HE IS A gODLESS MAN, AND THE CAUCASIANS OF TODAY. IT LINKS THEIR HISTORY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_hpABO8h0

You're etxremely extremist, can't you see?

Them white niggas have plundered Africa dem too much:
If you want the holiest books you either consult the Bible or Quran
To Find the meaning of words we consult their dictionaries that why yoh see the origin of the words we use Hebrew,latin , greek ,Arabic etc

What's left of us?

AFRICA MUST WAKE UP!!!!
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by RedLight1: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2013
striktlymi: Top of the day to you Red,
u too

The "How" is the very reason why you left religion...
yep .. Buh "how is not the only reason" there is "why" as well... Like i said no one, or nothing has been able to give 100% acceptable explanation of "How" only science came close a little... Buh religion has failed completely on the "how"

WRONG!!! Science is about knowing the "how"...
well am no scientist... And i dnt think religion will ever give answers... Religion is just a product of someone's imagination

...wow, the above is reach for one who is in pursuit of the truth.
like i said... Am not a scientist... I only embraced it... If scientists acceptably explain "How" tommorow ... I will definitely accept... And if its religion then i will have to go back to it... Buh am 100% sure religion cant provide answers without feeding sum unacceptable illogical stuffs like god created light b4 the sun when we all know light comes frm the sun

For starters, can you please tell us how life began since there is no "unknown" anywhere.
can u tell us? Everything in bible today are products science and human imagination or is there any verse or chapter in the bible written by god himself?

U want me to start lecturing on evolutions, big bang theory and stuffs like that which i know u are not ready to accept so i dnt think its important i do.... Have got no time for that,... Have seen the light... And all that arguement aint important rightnow..... I was once like u ... I use to think atheists are lunatics buh now am free

I guess who or what created the Universe is a creation of human imagination...I don hear!
yep.... Who wrote genesis? grin
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2013
shol:

You're etxremely extremist, can't you see?

Them white niggas have plundered Africa dem too much:
If you want the holiest books you either consult the Bible or Quran
To Find the meaning of words we consult their dictionaries that why yoh see the origin of the words we use Hebrew,latin , greek ,Arabic etc

What's left of us?

AFRICA MUST WAKE UP!!!!
THE WHITE MAN HAS PLUNDERED AFRICA ? YES HE HAS. HE IS IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD. EVERY EMPIRE GETS A TURN TO RULE THE WORLD BEFORE THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED. HIS EMPIRE, THE ROMAN, EMPIRE IS IN CHARGE AND HE HAS MIS-USED HIS OPPORTUNITY BY USING IT TO STEAL FROM EVERYBODY ELSE. ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN PREDICTED IN THE BIBLE. EVERYTHING THE WHITE MAN IS DOING NOW DOWN TO THE LITTLEST THINGS HE DOES DOWN TO HIS WHITE SUPREMACY AND LOOTING AND PLUNDERING AND DEMOCRACY AND BOMBING NATIONS FOR THEIR RESOURCES ? EVERYTHING IS IN THE BIBLE. IT IS PREDICTED THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD DO WITH HIS TIME ON TOP. SO ITS NOTHING NEW TO THE PROPHETS WHO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. AND SO MANY OF YOU ATHEISTS GET CAUGHT UP ON THE FACT THAT THE WHITE MAN BROUGHT THE BIBLE TO AFRICA SO HE BROUGHT YOU CHRISTIANITY. YOU ARE TOO MYOPIC TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED. HIS EMPIRE IS ON TOP SO HE HAS ALL THE POWER. HE TAKES THE BIBLE ( WHICH WAS WRITTEN BY THE PROPHETS OF THE FIRST EMPIRE ON EARTH, THE NEGROS AS THEY ARE CALLED TODAY ). HE USED THE BIBLE TO COME AND PACIFY YOU BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU ARE SPIRITUAL PEOPLE. SEE WHEN WE RAN INTO AFRICA WE LEFT A LOT OF OUR SCROLLS BEHIND BECAUSE WE WERE BEEN MASSACRED BY THE ROMANS. WE BARELY ESCAPED WITH OUR LIVES. SO WHEN WE GOT TO AFRICA, AFTER A GENERATION OR TWO WE TURNED INTO SAVAGES WITH NO LAWS. WE WERE NOW LIVING AS HEATHENS WORSHIPPING STONES AND ROCKS WHICH WE ACQUIRED ALONG THE WAY FROM THE ETHIOPIANS ( ANCIENT BABYLONIANS ). SO WE WERE NOW SAVAGES. SO THE WHITE MAN KNOWING THAT WE ARE SPIRITUAL PEOPLE TOOK OUR SCROLLS ( WHICH THE LORD MADE HIM DO IT ANYWAY ) COMPILED IT AND BROUGHT IT BACK TO US TO USE IT TO PACIFY US, BECAUSE HE KNOWS WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE LORD, AND WHEN WE ARE PACIFIED AND NO LONGER DANGEROUS TO HIM HE CAN ROB US BLIND. SO THATS WHAT HAPPENED. THE WHITE MAN DID NOT BRING YOU HIS OWN RELIGION. THE MAN IS A gODLESS HEATHEN. WHAT HE BROUGHT TO YOU IS YOUR OWN SCROLLS COMPILED INTO A BOOK. AND IF YOU ARE DILIGENT ENOUGH WHEN READING THE ORIGINAL BIBLES, ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE DESCRIBED AS BLACK. EVEN JESUS IS DESCRIBED AS BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Danyell(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2013
^^^ Interesting.
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2013
N.B you need not no my beliefs or unbeliefs

Following most of your posts I see you are the guy waiting for WW3 i'm amazed by your level of delusion, i'm very sorry to say , the person who got into your head did a great Bad Job

You condem democracy, capitalism etc do you know what these things are?
if not for the free market economy of the west do you think you'll be able to have access to internet?

And i don't know how you can be helped wake up brother .....I Love You
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
^^^ Interesting.
YEAH AND YOU KNOW WHATS IRONIC ABOUT THE WHOLE THING ? WHILE THE AFRICAN ATHEISTS ACCUSES THE AFRICAN CHRISTIANS OF FOLLOWING THE WHITE MANS RELIGION, HE ACTUALLY IS THE ONE FOLLOWING THE WHITE MANS RELIGION WHILE THE AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ARE FOLLOWING THE RELIGION OF THEIR ANCESTORS ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB. NOW AINT THAT SOME SHYTT ?
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by MostHigh: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: AND JUST IN CASE YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO WATCH THE VIDEO, HERE IS A LINKAGE. ESAU ( EDOM) >>> GREEK EMPIRE >>>>ROMAN EMPIRE >>> EUROZONE >>> USA. ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. CAUCASIANS OR ESAU OR EDOM OR IDUMEA OR MT SEIR OR PETRA. MEANS THE SAME THING. WHITE PEOPLE.
THIS WHY THEY ARE CALLED CAUCASIANS >>>

THEY LIVED IN CAVES. CAVE DWELLERS. THESE ARE THE gODLESS PEOPLE THE LORD TALKS ABOUT. ATHEISTS BY NATURE. NOW THEIR PHILOSOPHY OF godlessness HAS INFECTED YOU AFRICANS.

HEBREWS 12 VS 16 that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau <<< THE FATHER OF ATHEISM. CAUCASIANS

MY BROTHER DONT FORGET THE DOGS OR WOLVES THA LIVED WITH THE OYIBO IN TH CAVE

STILL IN THIER CULTURE TILL DATE

OYIBO GO SLEEP WITH IN DOG FOR BED

BLESSED.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

MY BROTHER DONT FORGET THE DOGS OR WOLVES THA LIVED WITH THE OYIBO IN TH CAVE

STILL IN THIER CULTURE TILL DATE

OYIBO GO SLEEP WITH IN DOG FOR BED

BLESSED.
EXACTLY BROS. THATS WHY THEY LOVE DOGS TO THIS DAY. THE CAVES WAS FULL OF JACKALS ( THIS WHAT IT WAS CALLED THEN ALTHOUGH PEOPLE CALL THEM DOGS TODAY ). AND THE CAUCASIANS FORMED A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DOGS THAT HAS LASTED TILL TODAY

MALACHI 1 VS 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals." <<< THE BIBLE TELLING YOU THE ORIGIN OF WHITE MANS LOVE FOR JACKALS ( DOGS )
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by MostHigh: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY BROS. THATS WHY THEY LOVE DOGS TO THIS DAY. THE CAVES WAS FULL OF JACKALS ( THIS WHAT IT WAS CALLED THEN ALTHOUGH PEOPLE CALL THEM DOGS TODAY ). AND THE CAUCASIANS FORMED A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DOGS THAT HAVE LASTED TILL TODAY

MALACHI 1 VS 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals." <<< THE BIBLE TELLING YOU THE ORIGIN OF WHITE MANS LOVE FOR JACKALS ( DOGS )

MORE LIGHT PLEASE.
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

MORE LIGHT PLEASE.
AND NOW THEY HAVE DOMESTICATED THE JACKALS AND TURNED THEM INTO HOME PETS LMAO. THE BIBLE IS A WONDERFUL BOOK IF IN THE HANDS OF THE PROPHETS WHO KNOWS HOW TO READ IT. YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE WORLD IN IT BROTHER. THATS WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE ATHEISTS. THEY ARE NOT ENDOWED WITH THAT UNDERSTANDING YET OF THE BIBLE. THEY TRYING TO BE gODLESS ( ATHEIST ) LIKE THE WHITE MAN BECAUSE THEY SEE HIM ONTOP OF THE WORLD. THEY DONT KNOW THAT THE END OF THAT MAN WILL BE EXTREMELY HORRIBLE AND VIOLENT FOR ALL HE HAS DONE. ALL IN THE BIBLE. BUT HEY, THEY WOULD GET DESTROYED RIGHT ALONG WITH HIM FOR FOLLOWING HIS PHILOSOPHY OF gODLESSNESS. ITS THEIR FUNERAL BROS

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Danyell(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Obadiah, I'm pretty sure that you have the Holy Spirit to thank for all these wonderful revelations. How come the Holy Spirit is telling the other Christians something else?
Either you are lying or the Holy Spirit is or God in his infinite mercy has sent a lying spirit to deceive you. You know God's wisdom is foolishness to man so he might be doing it to protect you or something like that.
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by MostHigh: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
yorubaamerican:

You're sadly mistaken, my friend. Please stay in your lane and I will stay in mine!

CLASSIC MIND PROJECTION

PRESUMPTIUOSE SINS
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by MostHigh: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
@Obadiah, I'm pretty sure that you have the Holy Spirit to thank for all these wonderful revelations. How come the Holy Spirit is telling the other Christians something else?
Either you are lying or the Holy Spirit is or God in his infinite mercy has sent a lying spirit to deceive you. You know God's wisdom is foolishness to man so he might be doing it to protect you or something like that.

MY GUY DO THE MATH THE MAJORITY IS ON YOUR SIDE

DOSENT THAT TELL YOU SOMTHING

WHY DO THE HEATHENS RAGE AND THE PEOPLE IMAGINE A VAIN THING

THE KINGS OF THE EARTH.......... THE POPULAR SIDE MORE THAN 2 BILLION PLUS PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME MIND CHIP AS YOU DO.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
WHY IS THE LORD NOT TELLING EVERYONE HIS SECRET ? BECAUSE THEY OWE THE LORD SERIOUS PUNISHMENT THAT THEY HAVE NOT PAID FOR.

ISAIAH 6 VS 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. <<< THE LORD DOES NOT WANT THEM TO GET HIS WORDS BECAUSE THEY STILL OWE HIM MAJOR PUNISHMENTS. SO HE DOES NOT WANT THEM TO CONVERT. IF HE LETS YOU INTO HIS SECRETS THAT MEANS YOU HAVE PAID FOR YOUR CRIMES AND YOU HAVE A VERY HUMBLE SPIRIT. THOSE ARE THE TWO CRITERIA. NOW I MYSELF MAY NOT COME ACROSS HUMBLE ON NL BUT WE ALL PUT ON DIFFERENT PERSONA ON NL. IN REAL LIFE. I AM VERY HUMBLE. ALL THE THINGS MEN CHASE >> BIG CARS-BIG HOUSES-ETC ETC ARE FOOLISHNESS TO ME. IF THE LORD BLESSES ME WITH A BICYCLE AND A HUT, I WOULD BE CONTENT WITH IT. THATS THE KIND OF SPIRIT I HAVE. THATS PART OF BEING HUMBLE.
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: WHY IS THE LORD NOT TELLING EVERYONE HIS SECRET ? BECAUSE THEY OWE THE LORD SERIOUS PUNISHMENT THAT THEY HAVE NOT PAID FOR.

ISAIAH 6 VS 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. <<< THE LORD DOES NOT WANT THEM TO GET HIS WORDS BECAUSE THEY STILL OWE HIM MAJOR PUNISHMENTS. SO HE DOES NOT WANT THEM TO CONVERT. IF HE LETS YOU INTO HIS SECRETS THAT MEANS YOU HAVE PAID FOR YOUR CRIMES AND YOU HAVE A VERY HUMBLE SPIRIT. THOSE ARE THE TWO CRITERIA. NOW I MYSELF MAY NOT COME ACROSS HUMBLE ON NL BUT WE ALL PUT ON DIFFERENT PERSONA ON NL. IN REAL LIFE. I AM VERY HUMBLE. ALL THE THINGS MEN CHASE >> BIG CARS-BIG HOUSES-ETC ETC ARE FOOLISHNESS TO ME. IF THE LORD BLESSES ME WITH A BICYCLE AND A HUT, I WOULD BE CONTENT WITH IT. THATS THE KIND OF SPIRIT I HAVE. THATS PART OF BEING HUMBLE.

Ha Obadiah u dey explain scriptures to what u want it to mean, God dey sha....
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Danyell(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Obadiah, seems that God is really angry. How do I appease him? goat or ram, which does he prefer?
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
@Obadiah, seems that God is really angry. How do I appease him? goat or ram, which does he prefer?
shol:

Ha Obadiah u dey twist scriptures like anything, God dey sha....
SCOFFERS AND GAINSAYERS FULFILLING PROPHESY. 2 PETER 3 VS 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by Danyell(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Obadiah, why exactly do you think your belief is the absolute truth? Is it because it isn't held by many?
Re: Why Did You Stop Believing? by MostHigh: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
@Obadiah, why exactly do you think your belief is the absolute truth? Is it because it isn't held by many?

ITS NOT HIS BELIEF ITS THE "RAOUCH QODESH"

THE HOLY SPIRIT

THERE SHOULD BE NO DIVISION BETWEEN CONGREGATION

THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF LAITY AND CLEGY IS SATANIC

YOU PUT ONE ABOVE YOU AND BLAME HIM FOR YOUR SINS A HIRIACHIAL SYSTEM OF SH*T

PASTOR GET OGA WHEY GET OGA WEY GET OGA YOU KNOW THE WAY OF THE GINTILES THEY LOVE TO OVERULE THEMSELVES BUT LET IT NOT BE SO AMONGST YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winning A Muslim To Christ. / Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) / Tell Us A Reason You Don't Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.