Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nokia Lumia In May - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Lumia In May (758 Views)

Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Lumia 925 Windows Phone By Nokia / Nokia Lumia Is Now Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Lumia In May by TECHconcepts(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
NOKIA announced the released date for the new and improved LUMIA,barely days after the announcing the launch of ASHA 210, first phone with Whatsapp button.
If you have seen or used the previous brands of LUMIA smartphones, you know that is a brand that added Nokia back in to the league of smartphone manufacturer.The new LUMIA smartphone launch is due in London........

www.inservtechnologies..com
Re: Nokia Lumia In May by Elvin247(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
LUMNIA?
Re: Nokia Lumia In May by TECHconcepts(m): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2013
Yes lumia is range of smartphones produced by Nokia.
Re: Nokia Lumia In May by kelvinnn(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2013
TECHconcepts: Yes lumnia is range of smartphones produced by Nokia.
it is lumia not lumnia guy.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Lumia In May by TECHconcepts(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2013
kelvinnn:
it is lumia not lumia guy.

thank you for the correction
Re: Nokia Lumia In May by Princejaponais(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2013
Hello brother,
Which of the models are you referring to? Is it the 920?
TECHconcepts: NOKIA announced the released date for the new and improved LUMIA,barely days after the announcing the launch of ASHA 210, first phone with Whatsapp button.
If you have seen or used the previous brands of LUMIA smartphones, you know that is a brand that added Nokia back in to the league of smartphone manufacturer.The new LUMIA smartphone launch is due in London........

www.inservtechnologies..com

Re: Nokia Lumia In May by TECHconcepts(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nokia has not specify which model it is We are all waiting till the day before it model is revealed.
Re: Nokia Lumia In May by reumat(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
NOKIA day make me vex!!
Re: Nokia Lumia In May by Joe50(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Android all the way cheesy cheesy
R.I.P Nokia Symbian cry we miss u

(1) (Reply)

I Need An English Dictionary For My Bb / Samsung To Release Galaxy Gear Smartwatch / Need For Speed Most Wanted On Android User Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.