Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference (944 Views)

"New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by DrummaBoy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Luluosas gave this website in one of the tithe arguing threads:

http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/revelation_of_hell_by_7_youths.htm

We continued walking, seeing thousands and thousands of people. There were young people, adults and elderly people suffering in torment. We arrived in a place that looked like a big swimming pool of fire, with thousands of men and women inside of it. Each of them had metal plate on their chest that read: "I am here for not giving tithes and offerings" When I read that, I asked the Lord, "Lord, how can this be possible, that people are here for this reason??" The Lord responded, "Yes, because these people thought that tithes and offerings were not important, when my Word shows it as a command." In Malachi 3:8-9 it says "Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me. But you say, 'How have we robbed Thee?' In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you."

The Lord told me that when His people withhold their tithes, the works of the Lord stagnates and stops, and the Gospel is not be preached. People in this place suffered a thousand times worse than others, because they knew the Word of the Lord and disobeyed.
Can you read it through? Does it put to nought the argument against tithing? Including those who say there is no God or there is no hell?

Is the revelation scriptural?
Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Good day DB,

Don't tell me you believed that so called 'revelation'...I trust you won't.

That 'revelation' is rather silly!
Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by petres007(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
DrummaBoy:
We continued walking, seeing thousands and thousands of people. There were young people, adults and elderly people suffering in torment. We arrived in a place that looked like a big swimming pool of fire, with thousands of men and women inside of it. Each of them had metal plate on their chest that read: "I am here for not giving tithes and offerings" [/b]When I read that, I asked the Lord, "Lord, how can this be possible, that people are here for this reason??" The Lord responded, "Yes, because these people thought that tithes and offerings were not important, when my Word shows it as a command." In Malachi 3:8-9 it says "Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me. But you say, 'How have we robbed Thee?' In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you."

The Lord told me that when His people withhold their tithes, the works of the Lord stagnates and stops, and the Gospel is not be preached. [b]People in this place suffered a thousand times worse than others
, because they knew the Word of the Lord and disobeyed.

Good grief! This is unbelievably hilarious!! grin grin grin
Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by enilove(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
If you a going on a journey where there is no return and someone warned you that the journey would lead to your destruction,only a fool will continue. But a wise person would stop and make an enquiry whether to continue or turn back.

You should not gamble with your eternity.

If you pay your tithe and discoverd, when you get to heaven, that it is not required, the fact that you paid tithe can not lead you to hell.
But when you refuse to pay & it is seen as a sin b4 God,what do you think will happen?

I dont joke with revelation like this.
Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
enilove:
If you a going on a journey where there is no return and someone warned you that the journey would lead to your destruction,only a fool will continue. But a wise person would stop and make an enquiry whether to continue or turn back.

You should not gamble with your eternity.

If you pay your tithe and discoverd, when you get to heaven, that it is not required, the fact that you paid tithe can not lead you to hell.
But when you refuse to pay & it is seen as a sin b4 God,what do you think will happen?

I dont joke with revelation like this.

Evening Eni,

Can you show us where it is stated in Sacred scriptures that someone would go to hell for not paying tithes?

...While you are at it, I'd appreciate it, if you would let us know your basis for taken this "revelation" seriously.

1 Like

Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by DrummaBoy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
To pay tithe may be akin to keeping law and grace and Paul in Galatians says it is falling from grace. ie, One can miss for paying tithe.
Not to pay tithe, may be akin to robbing God according to Malachi 3. And this earn hell according to the revelator.
See the dilemma?

I read the revelation and it got me thinking. In my meditation yesternight I remember Peter words that though they experienced a revelation on the mount with Christ, THERE IS NOW A SURE WORD OF PROPHECY: WHICH FOR US IS THE BIBLE.
Returning again to the same argument: Is tithe scriptural for the NT Christian?

Forgive me guys for my impertinence and doubt but this is eternity issue; can the revelation be of God? Does it justify the tithe?
Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by enilove(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Evening Eni,

Can you show us where it is stated in Sacred scriptures that someone would go to hell for not paying tithes?

...While you are at it, I'd appreciate it, if you would let us know your basis for taken this "revelation" seriously.

We need to understand and know that Jesus did not come to abolish the law. This is not my opinion but the word if Jesus himself.
Matt 5: 12 " Think not that I am come to destroy the law,or d prophets: I am not come to destroy,but to fulfil." This is to inform us to be careful in generalizing every law in the old testament as abolished, for lack of spiritual knowledge.

We can also see in the new testament where Jesus aknowledged the payment of tithe as neccesary.
Matt 23:23 " Woe unto you ,Scribes,Pharisees,for ye tithe in mint ... & have omitted the weithier matters of the law,judgment, mercy and faith:these ought ye to have done and not leave the other undone."

Jesus said that they omitted the weithier.The means tithe has weight and is necessary. Jesus did not say ,and have omitted the weight of the matter,but weightier.
This tells us that tithing is not as important as mercy, judgment and faith,but is important.

Jesus indicated from that verse that it is necessary to tithe by saying " these ought ye to have done and not leave the other undone."
These ye ought to have done means they needed to pay tithes of all.

We should also remember that our righteousness must exceed that of the Pharisees.
Matt 5:20 " For I say unto you,that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees ,ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
The Scribes and Pharisees do pay tithes and Jesus told them that they should not negnect other aspects of the law but to complement them.
If we now decide not to pay tithe ,have we fulfil all ,as Jesus told the Pharisees? Talkless of exceeding it.And our righteousness must exceed theirs.

If Jesus our Lord says this should be done and all the other disciples did not specifically mention "do not pay tithe", but we are generalizing the term "not under the law "in Romans 6:14 to include tithe,we are claiming to know more than Jesus our Lord and his disciples.

Luke11:42 also says "But woe unto you Pharisees! for ye tithe in mint and all manner of herbs and pass over judgment and love of God,THESE YE TO HAVE DONE AND NOT TO LEAVE THE OTHER UNDONE".

The basis for taken this revelation seriously can be read in the Luke 16: 22 - 31 . Jesus made us to understand that "hell" exists and that the rich man made a request like this in Luke 27 -28 " Then he said unto them ,I pray thee father,that thou wouldest send Lazarus to my fathers house,for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them,lest also they come into this place of torment".

God in His mercy is granting this request of the rich man,but many would not beleive.

This is not also a surprise,father Abraham himself said in the verse 31 of that chapter that " ......if they hear not Moses and the prophets,neither will they be persuaded,though one rose from the dead".
Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
This is so freaking hilarious. This is the gradual descent into insanity in this nation. Government please create jobs for the youths. They are beginning to hallucinate
Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by DrummaBoy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Thanks Eni for the expose
But the Jesus of that revelation said to tithe money. Anywhere the tithe is mentioned in the OT and NT, the tithe consist of crops and animals.
Are we sure we are not seeing another Jesus in that revelation? Every revelation must confirm scripture and the bible tells us that there is a sure word of prophecy more certain that revelations. So no matter the revelation any man has, it must always subordinated to scripture.

So that Jesus said we should tithe our income/money but scripture says tithe crops/animals. How about that?
Re: Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference by Danyell(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
All in a bid to justify tithing. Good thing I don't believe in fairytales.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Religion Of Atheism / Russia Will Defend National Identity, Based On Religious Values – Putin / your prayers may not have been reaching heaven all thz while :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.