Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

"New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (7849 Views)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by Debeloved87(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2015
DIVINE REVELATION OF HEAVEN AND HELL. 6/3/2015 Bro Emmanuel Samsonjude

Early in the morning after I finished vigil with few of ogc members, I had this vision. We started the vigil by 12am and finished around 4am, during the vigil all of us open up our heart to God, calling on him for mercy to raise us up from any area that we have fallen. Because the topic I taught during the vigil was "THE CHOSEN ONE". After the vigil I attended and pray for those who came for counseling and prayer, then after every thing, all of us went to have our rest. AN ANGEL COMING FROM HEAVEN. Then early in the morning, in the vision, I saw a light coming out of Heaven, the more the light was getting closer, the more powerful it became. Then suddenly as the light was getting closer, it was full of glory, and it began to form an image of an angel of the living God. The spirit of The Lord bare witness in me that He was an angel of God, then he immediately enter my room, then my spirit left my body, and the angel took my hand and we began spiritual journey. THE WIDE GATE Suddenly we got to a wide gate, where I saw multitude of people traveling through the gate. And the angel said " They are on their way to destruction" I saw different people, both black, white, different languages, different tribes from all part of the world, the gate was broad enough to contain them. Some on that road was even speaking in tongues, and I asked the angel the reason, and he said "This are christian that profess to still be on the right way,but has fallen already, for they refuse to recognize their self where they have fallen ,their tongues is false." Rev 2:4-5. The angel continue '"Many of this still indulge in sin, they commit sin in the secret and profess to be right with God , they are backslider in the heart, and they can not see God unless they repent and forsake their unclean way. Pro 6:25.
Continue reading here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/03/divine-revelation-of-heaven-and-hell.html#more
and visit the homepage for more christian articles and revelations http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/ God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by eleko1: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Copy and paste.Read dis same story somewhere.HEAVEN n HELL is real.God even give us grace to choice wisely. Abeg Pastor,nor vex.U fit help us/tell us who go Win March 28 election embarassed? We are tired of JONA angry
Re: "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by Debeloved87(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2015
eleko1:
Copy and paste.Read dis same story somewhere.HEAVEN n HELL is real.God even give us grace to choice wisely. Abeg Pastor,nor vex.U fit help us/tell us who go Win March 28 election embarassed? We are tired of JONA >sad
How sure are you..This is a revelation i took permission from the author to put on my blog...As for predictions, i dont predict, i declares and it comes to fulfilment, however i dont dabble into politics. Thanks
Re: "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Boring post, xame old stories we hear everyday.
listen now oh ye children of the light; for it is written neither the son of man(JESUS CHRIST) nor men know when the trumpet shall sound. Only the Almighty knows dat great day.
He who have ears let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by jnrbayano(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2015
"Ikpo afifia" as usual
Re: "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by davien(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
You all keep seeing "heaven and hell", and yet no new knowledge that aides humanity has been gotten...

3 Likes

Re: "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by spencerwilliams(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
He that has an ear let him hear,LORD JESUS reveal to us our wrongs and give us the grace to escape what is about to befall humanity.Let all turn from that broad road so he can escape. JESUS has been sounding the trumpet of his return to all,but few are listening. LORD HELP US.
Re: "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by davien(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
spencerwilliams:
He that has an ear let him hear,LORD JESUS reveal to us our wrongs and give us the grace to escape what is about to befall humanity.Let all turn from that broad road so he can escape. JESUS has been sounding the trumpet of his return to all,but few are listening. LORD HELP US.
I'm not sure a trumpet can get the attention of an entire planet, could you tell it to use something else?
Re: "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell by spencerwilliams(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
davien:
I'm not sure a trumpet can get the attention of an entire planet, could you tell it to use something else?
u can say what eva u want to say it doesn't change the fact that his voice is so audible that even the deaf can hear.Repent before it's to late.U are free to think in any manner but in your thinking remember the moment of truth(death) will visit us all and you will have a wonderful lecture with the eternal lecturer.it's either HEAVEN OR HELL,but i wish you heaven even if you doubt.Shalom

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Jesus - Robert Powell / The Main Reason We Have For Forgive Our Enemy As A Christian / The U.N And Pope Francis' Push For A One World Government, Religion And Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.