Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (49136 Views)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
After the service and his prayers,Pastor E.A.Adeboye begged the members to wait for twenty(20 minutes),Then he told them about the scam by people who said he was sick,and the Mummy Adeboye was sick;He said they were all lies.
He warned against email inviting people to an unannonced message by him,that all this were lies.
Finally,he said a sister claimed she went to hell and heaven,that members sould not believe her,he remarked the she claimed all members of Redeemed would not make it to heaven;He said they were lies.
He warned his members not to listen to such messages.
Then he cited the story of Lazarus and the rich man,where Abraham said,'Even if i send someone from the dead they would not listen.'
He adviced members to use the bible and its law as their only Citerium for making heaven.

What is your view on this

http://jesushots./2013/12/14/pastor-adeboye-warns-members-about-sister-lindas-message-of-hell/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Divepen: After the service and his prayers,Pastor E.A.Adeboye begged the members to wait for twenty(20 minutes),Then he told them about the scam by people who said he was sick,and the Mummy Adeboye was sick;He said they were all lies.
He warned against email inviting people to an unannonced message by him,that all this were lies.
Finally,he said a sister claimed she went to hell and heaven,that members sould not believe her,he remarked the she claimed all members of Redeemed would not make it to heaven;He said they were lies.
He warned his members not to listen to such messages.
Then he cited the story of Lazarus and the rich man,where Abraham said,'Even if i send someone from the dead they would not listen.'
He adviced members to use the bible and its law as their only Citerium for making heaven.

What is your view on this

http://jesushots./2013/12/14/pastor-adeboye-warns-members-about-sister-lindas-message-of-hell/

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God

26 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Always be careful about ppl of God...else...pankere from above will do u justice

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by woky: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God
you somuch dislike nigerian pastors.. Why

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by macof(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Whether na Adebiyi or Adeboye.

Pastors are all liars and going to hell
None follow the example of Jesus as stated in their mythical stories

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Godysien(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!

41 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Is it not the lady that said jewelry will make people go to hell?

No surprise. That was a Satanic vision the moment I heard what she was saying.
The devil is a master in the art of lying. The best lies come covered in a metadata of truth.

People are just too lazy to read for themselves and find out these things on their own at least once.
This is why "even the elect" will be deceived in the last days....because people rather follow every wind of doctrine blindly than check things with their spirit.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by kevoh(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Godysien: WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!

Clap for yourself! angry Keep twisting God's word you hear? You will tell me which verse in the Bible has "Honour your father,your mother and Pastor Adeboye'' in it.

27 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Goshen360(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Godysien: WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!

I'm so sorry, with your comments above, you are not a true Christian yet if at all you're one. You're not better that a herbalist that curse people for what is considered as wrond-doings. What kind of Christian are you? Really!!! You said those words up there?

Weeping for this generation of Christians!!!

Btw, what if his\her life is not cut short and he\she doesn't make any confessional statement concerning what he\she said about Pst Adeboye?

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
woky: you somuch dislike nigerian pastors.. Why

I don't like this pastors from the new churches.

Could you remember the story from Adeboye that he could drive his car with no fuel, so this is also a liear.

I am a cristian and i know what it means to live a christian live.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Then John G.Lake, Who until he was the last person on the line to enter a ship, did not have money is a liar?
A well known brother who used water to cook food is a liar.?
Missionary that used Water to drive their cars are liar?

Those are called faith...

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by woky: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Could you remember the story from Adeboye that he could drive his car with no fuel, so this is also a liear.

ar you a catholic?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
My pple r destroyed 4 lack of knowledge.We nw concentrate on irrelevant tns. Seein d important tns as futile.Hw cn wearin bangles,earrings,rings tk 1 to hell?Thou, it is gud 2 luk decent.GOD'S law is base on LOVE.Self righteousness destroys. Peace!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
woky: ar you a catholic?

Yeah,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by oyeludef(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
God help us
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by macof(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm so sorry, with your comments above, you are not a true Christian yet if at all you're one. You're not better that a herbalist that curse people for what is considered as wrond-doings. What kind of Christian are you? Really!!! You said those words up there?

Weeping for this generation of Christians!!!

Btw, what if his\her life is not cut short and he\she doesn't make any confessional statement concerning what he\she said about Pst Adeboye?

why weep for this generation only? Christians of all generation need weeping
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
So this thread cannot make fp
*sigh*
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by abubaka101: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Though I do not support some of the attitudes displayed by Nigerian religious leaders, I do feel this man's statement is remarkable. "Even if I send someone from hell they would still not listen": I feel this goes out to all those hypocrites deceiving people, and to those ignorant ones too... Always do what is right in the face of God, because the way of man is not the way of God...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by originalking1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
When men of God speak out of annoyance dey speak canally
sir i hate to disagree wit you on dis 1. Pls mr poster or seun please sensor or re-edit some off dis post b4 it leads people astray. Thanks
if you like believe or don't,d ball is in ur court.............play well!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Ruq: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Of coz we don't believe either.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by woky: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Yeah,
why hav you not bin visiting the catholic thread

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by pussyeater(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof: Whether na Adebiyi or Adeboye.

Pastors are all liars and going to hell
None follow the example of Jesus as stated in their mythical stories
God is soaking ur blala inside petrol!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by christemmbassey(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
this is witchcraft! pls stop disgracing christianity. Read Titus 3:2-5, 2Tim2:22-25. Am very sure daddy GO will be ashamed of you' if he sees this. U r no dif from boko haram. May God av mercy on you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by xxKofoxx: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Leave the judgement for God angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
^
hmmm
oro agba
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
original king1: When men of God speak out of annoyance dey speak canally
sir i hate to disagree wit you on dis 1. Pls mr poster or seun please sensor or re-edit some off dis post b4 it leads people astray. Thanks
if you like believe or don't,d ball is in ur court.............play well!!!!!!!!!

pls show me the places that needs editing
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
kevoh:

Clap for yourself! angry Keep twisting God's word you hear? You will tell me which verse in the Bible has "Honour your father,your mother and Pastor Adeboye'' in it.
Foolish talk!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by macof(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
pussyeater:
God is soaking ur blala inside petrol!

devil is forging ur sword inside hellfire
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

what's your Proof?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

which church do you attend? and what does it mean to live a christain life?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Quatermaine:

what's your Proof?

What is with the child who get lost at the last event in August there, did he pray for this girl, did this so called great man of God go to the parents of this little girl no. All what they want is that nobody shout know that a girl got lost there and this is for me sorry that i have to say this a man who loves the money more and he has a heart of stone and that is not a realy christian.

What is with the story he told his followers that he could drive a car with no fuel, soory but there is no proof that this realy happen and that is not the only story of this so called man of God who loves money more than a little child
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Divepen: Then John G.Lake, Who until he was the last person on the line to enter a ship, did not have money is a liar?
A well known brother who used water to cook food is a liar.?
Missionary that used Water to drive their cars are liar?

Those are called faith...
God bless you sir.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human Blood And Skulls Found In A Church In Imo (Photos) / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.