Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics (2799 Views)

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by Sattors(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Do you guys think this woman‘s action is justifyable?

Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by monalicious(f): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.rib cracking,hilarious.I like d woman's style,d pikin no dey stay one place.but she's harsh sha.lol
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by coogar: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sattors: Do you guys think this woman‘s action is justifyable?

what's wrong with it?
the child must be troublesome and the mother simply leashed him. even in the west, kid leashes are very popular for troublesome kids.

1 Like

Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by slimyem: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
I have seen worse.Very nice measure.

If the child gets missing now,we'd be the one to first ask "What was she doing when she was supposed to be looking after the child"
As you can see,she's probably washing the boy's clothes.Make she kill herself?

1 Like

Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by Scofieldella(f): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
She for let am siddon na then I won't raise any objections.
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by crownjustice: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sattors: Do you guys think this woman‘s action is justifyable?

necesity is the mother of invention.

1 Like

Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by dominique(f): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
I'm not in support of tying your child down like an animal, bur if its what will make him stay put, oh well. Awww @ the boy's face, I feel for him sha tongue
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by Originalsly: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2013
coogar:

what's wrong with it?
the child must be troublesome and the mother simply leashed him. even in the west, kid leashes are very popular for troublesome kids.

In which West kid leashes is very popular? You leash your child like the two fools in your pic ...people would be angry with you for treating your child like a dog.@Poster...I guess that's the best she can do under the circumstances.
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2013
So hiralious!wetin una wan make d woman do?maybe e don pursue him tire or d boy de destroy things and d only availabl thing there to help her is dat thing! O boy,c wetin u do urself!
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by ifyalways(f): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2013
Cute boy.
Which agbaya went to snap the poor boy (while the illiterate mom laughs it off) just because s/he has the privilege of having a smartphone. As you do unto others , yours dey wait you for front . If you are bored or something , go catch fun with AY or adults .

1 Like

Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by mysticgal(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2013
oh God life can be so intresting,oh so nwabeke the do am too,choi na the pickins i pity.
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by overdrive(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2013
Better than lose him to ritualists or paying ransom.
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2013
..LMAO laughing my as.s out! There's nothing wrong with it jor! Just reminds me of the times I'd lock my kid brother in dah bathroom when he's being silly! grin grin grin
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by coogar: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2013
Originalsly: In which West kid leashes is very popular? You leash your child like the two fools in your pic ...people would be angry with you for treating your child like a dog.@Poster...I guess that's the best she can do under the circumstances.

people would be angry at who? are you high on cheap amphetamines? kid leashes are sold legally in departmental stores to control kids in crowded areas and you are spewing gibberish. when next you see a leashed kid, go and get angry with parent and let's see if you won't come out with a bloodied nose.

1 Like

Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by ZACHIE: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2013
na pikin wey dem no dey tie dey scatter leg enter open sewage hole.....abi ina forget the one wey happen for church for Akure?
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2013
My favorite cheesy

Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by tyson55(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
You only use a restraint like that when it's a safety issue. You don't use it at the park. You don't use it when they're playing in the backyard. It's a time when you're getting from A to B and making sure everybody is safe.

But some parents can use it as a false security, thinking that okay, my kid is attached to me. Maybe I don't have to watch them as much as I do.

Everybody's child is different. And if a parent hasn't had an experience of having a really impulsive child, they may not really understand what it's like.
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by greatgod2012(f): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Whether to some its good or to some, its bad, i dont want to comment on any of that, but all i know is that i cant ever do it.
May God help me.
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by feminineA: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
This restraint measure has been around for a while. Decades ago, my mum will send me to a neighbours house and ask me to collect ARODAN for her. All our neighbour will say is "sit am coming". I can sit for almost 3hours till my mum will eventually tell her to release me. Its necessary jare!
Re: What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics by Popowaa: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lmao
Vikin: My favorite cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One / Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot / What Happened To My Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.