Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One (2800 Views)

After 19 Years Of Having 9 Miscarriages And 4 IVF, Lady Conceives Naturally / My Maid Sees Me As The Wicked One While My Husband Is The Good One. / Tomorrow We Go In For Our Eggs IVF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Brian2015: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hi everybody,
It has been a very interesting few days, my wife had 2 embryos put back in both fertilised with 8 cells each. The whole IVF process has been a hectic one and now we are simply going to have to wait until next week Tuesday to do the blood test to see if we are pregnant.

For anybody who is undergoing the treatment have children, I can strongly recommend going the IVF route and to use a clinic that has a good reputation and is professional.

God Bless all of you who have supported me so far.

please see the attached image, it is of the 2 eggs in my wife..

4 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by sisisioge: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hallelujah!!!

Bro pls slow down abit with detailed info, some villagers could be reading o. May God Himself show you and yours mercy during the next 8 1/2 months. Yes, those babies have come to stay !

7 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by edwife(f): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Awwww

I am so happy and hopeful for you.You guys are so inspiring.

May the almighty God accord you your heart desire and may this come to pass.

7 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
ThankGod, so far so good...

Your wife is pregnant! !!!!!! smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Pidggin(f): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
To God be the glory great things he has done! Although I hope the OP isn't trying to advertise a hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
It is going to be positive. He our FATHER is always faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Congrats smiley

3 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wonderful news.
Congrats and baby dust dear.

4 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
God will make it happen, but my dear pls slow down with the way you relate information about your procedures in a public forum.

And what's this creating of a new topic every minute and seconds. can't you choose one of your topic and put updates when necessary.
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by tuns10: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
manoda:
God will make it happen, but my dear pls slow down with the way you relate information about your procedures in a public forum.

And what's this creating of a new topic every minute and seconds. can't you choose one of your topic and put updates when necessary.

My thoughts exactly. He just creates threads and runs off without responding to anyone's post.

I'm beginning to think this might just be a hoax or some sort of advert for a hospital or fertility clinic. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by enoqueen: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cool down bros.

All the best.
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by ennyhollar1(f): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Glory be to God, it is well with u and urs
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by zeb04(f): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2015
all the best bro and congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Brian2015: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello, it is nto a hoax, I am real, and I am only putting this out there to give people hope.

if you have ever had to deal with the emotions that go along with this jounrey you will know that it is hard to talk to peope about it.

Phema:

My thoughts exactly. He just creates threads and runs off without responding to anyone's post.

I'm beginning to think this might just be a hoax or some sort of advert for a hospital or fertility clinic. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Brian2015:
Hello, it is not a hoax, I am real, and I am only putting this out there to give people hope.
if you have ever had to deal with the emotions that go along with this journey you will know that it is hard to talk to people about it.

Then why create several threads per day and never return to update the already created ones?

1 Like

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by sugah: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
I dint know one can go through down reg, stimulating, egg retrieval and egg transfer in one week.
Im really interested in your journey. What hospital are you using?
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2015
sugah:
I dint know one can go through down reg, stimulating, egg retrieval and egg transfer in one week.
Im really interested in your journey. What hospital are you using?

Believe this, you can believe just about anything.

He posted barely a month ago frantically looking for solution to his sterility problems. As at 2 weeks ago, he was still creating gazillion threads asking same questions over and over again. And suddenly, just within one week, he's gone to a hospital, done all the procedures involved in IVF and has even gotten pregnant. Now now now ooo. Hian!

He wants people to PM him, asking for info about the hospital and all.

Na today?!?

1 Like

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by thorpido(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Op,I think your IVF procedure was rather fast.I thought you just began the process?

Anyway,wish you.............
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by edwife(f): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Bibol(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Phema:

He posted barely a month ago frantically looking for solution to his sterility problems. As at 2 weeks ago, he was still creating gazillion threads asking same questions over and over again. And suddenly, just within one week, he's gone to a hospital, done all the procedures involved in IVF and have even gotten pregnant. Now now now ooo. Hian!

Na today?!?

I kept wondering why he would have to upload his wife's scan on a public forum and why he was creating threads for everything. Now I understand better
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by sugah: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Phema:

He posted barely a month ago frantically looking for solution to his sterility problems. As at 2 weeks ago, he was still creating gazillion threads asking same questions over and over again. And suddenly, just within one week, he's gone to a hospital, done all the procedures involved in IVF and have even gotten pregnant. Now now now ooo. Hian!

Na today?!?

Of course I don't believe it. Im just trying to fool him into revealing what fertility clinic he is advertising.
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bibol:
I kept wondering why he would have to upload his wife's scan on a public forum and why he was creating threads for everything. Now I understand better

sugah:
Of course I don't believe it. I'm just trying to fool him into revealing what fertility clinic he is advertising.

It's quite sad though, that people can play on the intelligence of couples who are really desperate for their own children.
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by sugah: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Phema:

It's quite sad though, that people can play on the intelligence of couples who are really desperate for their own children.

Humans sold their conscience to the devil a long time ago. That's why people would dupe and extort money from job seekers without remorse.
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Brian2015: 4:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Just to clarify,

the scan that I uploaded was a scan of the fertialised eggs being placed in my wife.

This is no scam / hoax... I am simply telling people the journey that I am on. I am still sterile, we used donor sperm.

We are goign for the blood test in 90 min to see if the 2 eggs have implanted and if she is pregnant.

I dont work for any clinic.

This is not the type of conversation you can have at a dinner party....

to all of you who have supported us I am grateful, for all of you who think I am something else...shame on you.
you have no idea the emotional rollercoaster this is
I will update every single one of my threads if that makes you all happy, I simply wanted the most insight and to get the most support I could.

God Bless

1 Like

Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Phema:

He posted barely a month ago frantically looking for solution to his sterility problems. As at 2 weeks ago, he was still creating gazillion threads asking same questions over and over again. And suddenly, just within one week, he's gone to a hospital, done all the procedures involved in IVF and has even gotten pregnant. Now now now ooo. Hian!

Na today?!?

Girl, please stop with the bullying tactics.
I'm sure the OP did not force your eyes to read his thread. If the topic is boring you, go find something else to do with your time and don't be a busybody.
p.s: I also realise this thread is an old one.
My reprimand is still valid. I hope you've changed your busybody ways?:-)
Re: Over All The IVF Process Has Been A Good One by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Brian2015:
Just to clarify,

the scan that I uploaded was a scan of the fertialised eggs being placed in my wife.

This is no scam / hoax... I am simply telling people the journey that I am on. I am still sterile, we used donor sperm.

We are goign for the blood test in 90 min to see if the 2 eggs have implanted and if she is pregnant.

I dont work for any clinic.

This is not the type of conversation you can have at a dinner party....

to all of you who have supported us I am grateful, for all of you who think I am something else...shame on you.
you have no idea the emotional rollercoaster this is
I will update every single one of my threads if that makes you all happy, I simply wanted the most insight and to get the most support I could.

God Bless

Hello brian. How are you. How was the procedure? Were you and your wife able to have the baby?
Please pay no attention to detractors and small minded people,ok?
I wish you well.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Cut Your Family Members Off? / How Much Does Youtube Pay Per 1000 Views? / Help! My Wife Beats Me At Home, at any provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.