Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God (2263 Views)

Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
The gods of both the bible and the koran never saw the immorality in slavery that is why he or they never abolished it. if not for Abraham Lincoln you all we be working dem plantations clutching dem silly books of yours right now.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by manmustwac(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yeah our religious folk still need to be freed from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
True story!
The bigotry characteristic of christianity blinds to any reasonable conclusion about anything. Lincoln definitely is worthy of a holiday in every black country given his immense contribution to liberating the slaves (at the cost of disintegrating his own country). Whatever the case, though, white people have caused quite much damage to the world. So much damage that any act of "liberation", of the Abraham Lincoln kind, should probably count as atonement for the white man's sins.
In this light, one could very well think it that he merely righted the wrongs of the past. Having said that, one can still very much argue for a greater Abraham Lincoln, and a non-existent god. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
On a serious note, any intelligent black person should be ashamed of calling himself a christian or muslim.

7 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by RedLight1: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
soon they will come and tell u it was god that ministers to lincoln

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Its rather sad that we as a people have never sat down to reflect on this

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Some of the things I think as well. I mean, this isn't even our religion. It's merely 200years old or so in Africa. Yet we take it so dearly to heart.
Any black person should indeed distance him/herself from these shenanigans.

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
with the way our folks carry on you would think jesus and mohammed were Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by ooman(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
well am not surprised, no good can come from religion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
lol....where are the chistians

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03: lol....where are the chistians
too ashamed to show face

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Danyell(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yeye atheists, it was the old testament God that supported slavery while the new testament God regulated slavery. Besides black people were under the curse of Ham.
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
Yeye atheists, it was the old testament God that supported slavery while the new testament God regulated slavery. Besides black people were under the curse of Ham.

i hope this is a joke/ssarcasm ooo

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
who is ham?
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
so u will believe a book brought to you by some distant pple telling you that their "god" or some dude named ham cursed your race?! sad.

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Danyell(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Smh! my dear these are spiritual things hidden from the mind of atheists. The old testament God has hardened your hearts while the new testament God has given you a reprobate mind. Ask the Holy Spirit to explain these things to you. Smh!
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
nnofaith: so u will believe a book brought to you by some distant pple telling you that their "god" or some dude named ham cursed your race?! sad.
answer this question and stop shaking your head
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Danyell(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^^ don't you know that this book is the word of God which can be used to justify anything including slavery?
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
^^^ don't you know that this book is the word of God which can be used to justify anything including slavery?
why then did god not tell you himself? why did he have to send somebody named ham to you!

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
sorry am not too familiar with your version of god. my fomer god was arabic
who the hell is ham by the way?

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
Smh! my dear these are spiritual things hidden from the mind of atheists. The old testament God has hardened your hearts while the new testament God has given you a reprobate mind. Ask the Holy Spirit to explain these things to you. Smh!

I guess you only read new testament then. Do you still believe the creation story? Fool!

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by ninja4life(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Haha so u mean abraham lincoln is greater dan d imaginary god dont u even know dat abraham in d bible is serving god by faith so also is abraham lincoln who god appeard to in his vision in d form of a flying sphagetti so god set u africans free,do u get dat.lol
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Danyell(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
nnofaith: why then did god not tell you himself? why did he have to send somebody named ham to you!
He didn't tell me because he is to big for my puny human mind to comprehend his words. Only the slave masters have exclusive access to God.
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Danyell(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
nnofaith: sorry am not too familiar with your version of god. my fomer god was arabic
who the hell is ham by the way?
You are not familiar with my God because you are not part of the elect that have been predestined for heaven. You have been given over to a reprobate mind.
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Danyell(m): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2013
ifeness:

I guess you only read new testament then. Do you still believe the creation story? Fool!
I sense a negative energy around you. Why the insult? Are you bitter because you don't have exclusive access to God?
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Da-ny-ell:

Go fck yourself you moronic bastard, im not and wasn't under any cursex you Idiat.I really weep for African

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Danyell(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Go fck yourself you moronic bastard, im not and wasn't under any cursex you Idiat.I really weep for Africa
hahahahahahahahaha.
Bitter human being, I was only joking.
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
can you imagine "god regulated slavery"

africans are lost

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
hahahahahahahahaha.
Bitter human being, I was only joking.

U better..
I thot you were our typical African slave and white worshiper

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Danyell(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

U better..
I thot you were our typical African slave and white worshiper
LMAO!
@nnofaith, mon ba e se re.
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by nnofaith: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ danell. please what is the curse of ham? like i said before my god was arabic. so am not too familiar with the jewish god.
Re: Abraham Lincoln Did More For The Black Race Than Your God by Areaboy2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
You are not familiar with my God because you are not part of the elect that have been predestined for heaven. You have been given over to a reprobate mind.
hard to tell if you joking or not undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 12 Apostles / How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue / Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.