Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please (22865 Views)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / My 23 Year Old Sister Just Tested Hiv Positive And Has Won American Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by bolaino(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Eeeeyaahh, kpele my broda, I feel for u, this is someone with a serious problem, thank God it made front page,

My friend, all hope is not lost, as some people have mentioned, it would be wiser u come home to seek treatment, but before u com make sure u make adequate preparations, so that u won't find things difficult here, just be strong my good mann, all hope is not lost, it is well.

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by gerald28: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
@OP are you in Malaysia?
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by 50calibre(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
bebe2:

In uk, testing is free, counselling free, treatment na PAY O.

My darling go back home u need urgent treatment.

Wait! You mean HIV treatment in the Uk has to be paid for? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by okemmadu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
geminien: I am HIV positive but live in Asia, when you are positive they call the immigration and get you deported. I tested positive but the doctor would not expose me but has no means of providing me with drugs.

I am not getting sick but i have got rashes and wounds in some part of my body what do i do?

Please can anyone help me?

What makes u think u can't succeed in Nigeria? The best advice for u is to come back to home and take care of yourself
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by bolaino(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
frankkky: @poster can you make it down to any country in western europe?people with your condition are well taken of here,infact you may even get residence permit under under what it is called "EXPECTIONAL CASES".but if i may ask what part of asia are you?cause i know if you are in japan you would be taken care of,if you can not make it to europe,then d other option left is to go home,i heard there are ONGs in nigeria who give out drugs for free (dont know if this is true sha)all the best
lwkmd, bros wetin be ONG?

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by kenbee(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
baga wa le wa j'oba.

I prefer to live like a lion in a jungle than to stay like a dog in the city

come back home and feel the warm of our mother land. Anti retroviral drug is even free in all our public hospitals.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by bolaino(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
@OP, there's a blogger here in Nigeria, her name's linda ikeji, she seems to have a kind heart and she would be willing to share your story, and get meaningful people to help u, try to get in touch with her, I believe she would be of assistance to U, stay safe and be strong.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by AlyricistLaura: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
geminien: I am HIV positive but live in Asia, when you are positive they call the immigration and get you deported. I tested positive but the doctor would not expose me but has no means of providing me with drugs.

I am not getting sick but i have got rashes and wounds in some part of my body what do i do?

Please can anyone help me?

Have you ever used any of the Medication at All Previously Prior to The Appearance of Your Rashes and Wounds?
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by bunmixtra(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
its quite unfortunate someone is living wiv this virus and pple r asking how he gt it? b*$l$#@! questions! whether u contract thru unsafe sex or otherwise doesnt matter. All he wants its how he can survive, either its best for him to stay where he is or come bk hme.

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
You are going to die Bruv...

Hope you at least enjoyed your life...
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by IleIfe2(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Do you live in Malaysia? because i know they deport people for Hepatitis not to talk of hiv. even if you have malaria they'll treat you like you've been exposed to nuclear waste.

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by AlyricistLaura: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op Hiv testing is a Sham..

If you have used the Toxic Medications prior to ever seeing a Rash or Wounds....then chances are they were formed from Toxic Medications you previously Used.

Steer Clear of Injections Directly to your Blood Stream and Radical Cancer Causing Toxic Medicines.

There is no Such Thing as "Hiv"...Only Aids.

And if you have Aids, it was probably injected directly into your bloodstream, Via Government Administered "Vaccinations" of some sort.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

And You Call Me a Troll?

Wtf Lmfao

Fam how are you gonna write some shitt like that Yohh? LmL

I'm just being real...

This dude has no money and no food...

No anti-retroviral drugs.

And he's refusing to come home, preferring to live rough in Asia...so its pretty obvious there's nothing for him in Nigeria as well...

This nigga is already dead...he just dont know it yet...

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
jackbauersballs: You are going to die Bruv...

Hope you at least enjoyed your life...

It could happen to anybody including u.d op nids encouragement,why dis?
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by cold(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hmm..@op you have made it clear you don't want to come home & you can't get treatment where you reside for fear of deportation.You're caught between a rock and a hard place.If you ask me,i'd advise you to return to Naija and seek treatment whilst dealing with your family issues.Staying back where you are without medication for your condition is simply not worth it.The longer you leave it untreated the worse your condition gets
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by AlyricistLaura: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
Stop Letting The Programmers Stick Needles in your Goddamn Children!!

They ain't vaccinating a Damn Thing!

They are Corrupting Your Molecular Being

The OverSeers...The Programmers

It's Biological Cellular Corruption!

There is no Hiv. Only Aids.

Hiv is codeword for "Test Subject"

An Infected Party whose Molecular Cellular Status Has Been Tampered With.{and Admissible to be Further Tampered With}

Soon as you let the Programmers stick those needles into your child while he is in the hospital...You are giving the Programmers Permission to Continue the Destruction of the Brown People of the World.

Stop Letting Them Vaccinate You and Stop Letting them Vaccinate Your Children FFS

I've Never Used a Condom In My Life

& I haven't even Coughed nor Sneezed in over 17 years.

The key to this "Game of Life" is to Avoid The Programmers from Programming You

Avoid Government Administered Toxins Injected Directly Into Your Blood Stream Disguised as...{Vaccinations}

Avoid Mixing Blood, that includes sleeping with women on their menstrual or engaging in Anall Perversion and Fornicating With a Man who Penetrates You Violently.

Avoid Four Legged Animals...No Bovine or Swine

The Programmers have Programmed You.

You probably was Given "Aids" from the very same so called "Testers"

Unplug the Cord from the Back of your Neck. It May be too Late....

My Immune System Is Immortal, Untapped and Uncorrupted By "Man"

I am a Free Being Unshackled&Unimpeded By The Programmers and their "Games"

4 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by SpaceAngel: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
if you cannot find a way of treating yourself abroad, it is better you come home before it turns to full blown AIDS. There are agencies that take care of counseling and treatment of HIV in Nigeria. Go to this site http://www.naca.gov.ng/ I hear the treatment in government hospital is free. Take care

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by touchmeder: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Oga sir shebi na HIV now ok. Please dont wait until its full blown AIDS o
Do you know HIV is now manageable as long as you take your medication dutifully and when due
At least in Nigeria anti retro viral drugs are out there to help manage the illness
If you have tested positive then you need to start taking the drugs ASAP and if leaving Asia will guarantee you getting it then you best save your life. Which is more important your health or living illegally in Asia without treatment?
Its well eat well. Don't do drugs, alcohol and smoke
remember there are worse illness out there at least this one can be managed. All the best

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by naUgotire: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nonybb: Ppl always complain that they got HIV infection but they never mention how they got it. Where it is easy gotten? Lessons to be learnt, and stuffs like that. Thats why so many others kept contacting it without learning frm ppl who already have it. Some says its ppl who normal goes to night club, others says its ppl who normal sleep with ashawo. Pls tell us plainly, where did u got ur own

Are you daft or what? By now you don't know how HIV is contacted? Anyway shaa, I believe you're just being mischievous. We don't need to know how he contacted it, it's not your business or mine. If you have advice to give, give or forever shut your trap!

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by bolaino(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I've Never Used a Condom In My Life

& I haven't even Coughed nor Sneezed in over 17 years.

The key to this "Game of Life" is to Avoid The Programmers from Programming You

Avoid Government Administered Toxins Injected Directly Into Your Blood Stream Disguised as...{Vaccinations}

Avoid Mixing Blood, that includes sleeping with women on their menstrual or engaging in Anall Perversion and Fornicating With a Man who Penetrates You Violently.

Avoid Four Legged Animals...No Bovine or Swine

You probably was Given "Aids" from the very same so called "Testers"

Unplug the Cord from the Back of your Neck. It May be too Late....

I am a Free Being Unshackled&Unimpeded By The Programmers and their "Games"
you are a senile goat mann, very foolis.h

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by IleIfe2(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Op Hiv testing is a Sham..

If you have used the Toxic Medications prior to ever seeing a Rash or Wounds....then chances are they were formed from Toxic Medications you previously Used.

Steer Clear of Injections Directly to your Blood Stream and Radical Cancer Causing Toxic Medicines.

There is no Such Thing as "Hiv"...Only Aids.

And if you have Aids, it was probably injected directly into your bloodstream, Via Government Administered "Vaccinations" of some sort.

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by IleIfe2(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nonybb: Ppl always complain that they got HIV infection but they never mention how they got it. Where it is easy gotten? Lessons to be learnt, and stuffs like that. Thats why so many others kept contacting it without learning frm ppl who already have it. Some says its ppl who normal goes to night club, others says its ppl who normal sleep with ashawo. Pls tell us plainly, where did u got ur own

Were you a commercial sex worker? No offence intended. Just wanted to know how you contracted the disease.., once known only then we'll be able to offer possible solutions..

Please be mindful, it's not the end of the world. Best wishes..

Nairaland's Oponu index is at a all time high cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
^^ Deep
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by AlyricistLaura: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
I am The Truth.

I give you all Wisdom.

I Speak From The Divine Vine of a Deity ~~~ Royal

Think i am crazy all you want

Like i said...

I haven't coughed nor sneezed in over 17 goddamn years.

& Never Used a Condom in my Life

You know what i have avoided though...

NEEDLES....VACCINES.

I won't allow my children to be vaccinated either.

A picture of "Hiv" Is not a Woman....nor Man's Peniss..

It is this..

Anyway, Time for my Playoff Games.

You people enjoy Life. Knowledge is Key, Wise Up.

Stop Letting the Programmers "Program" You.
wink

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Diasporan(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
The OP already has a full blown AIDS.He is in a very delicate condition now.The rashes and sores in the body is an indication of the obvious.Damn this dude should desist from the thought of what will people say if he comes back home.Come back home and make something out of your present condition for i believe you have real hope until you take your last breath.

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op, I think a nice suggestion 4 u is 2 come back to Nigeria. After reading d part where u said ur parent dont wanna c u. It made me ask u now dat do u v a place to settle down in Nigeria?
----------------------
Last Bullet: Why do some people keep asking d Op where he contacted d disease. If he says from a prostitute, u guys ll bash him cos he love women. As if u all r better.
Is there any1 here who does not know the ways of contacting HIV. Issh!
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
OP is a liability in another man's country...

Would you like it if a Broke-Ass,HIV-infected, Illegal Immigrant was Running wild in YOUR country?

Phocking your Brothers and Sisters?

Infecting and Inflicting himself on YOUR countrymen?

Would you?

And instead of going home, the wasteman is hiding and looking for sympathy on the interwebs.

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Diasporan(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
jackbauersballs: OP is a liability in another man's country...

Would you like it if a Broke-Ass,HIV-infected, Illegal Immigrant was Running wild in YOUR country?

Phocking your Brothers and Sisters?

Infecting and Inflicting himself on YOUR countrymen?

Would you?

And instead of going home, the wasteman is hiding and looking for sympathy on the interwebs.

Try to be civil when you are on social media.No one knows tomorrow bro
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Adewunmibaba(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
Broda, try find ur way back home and visit synagogue church of all nations. The lord will heal u. www.scoan.org.

SCOAN - The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team / FG Orders Civil Servants To Undergo COVID-19 Tests / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.