Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please (22866 Views)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / My 23 Year Old Sister Just Tested Hiv Positive And Has Won American Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2013
andyanders: Go back to Nigeria and go to the Synagogue Church of All Nations and arrange through prayer line and you get your healing.Nothing God cannot do.
what kind of horrible suggestion is this?so synagogue is where all hiv ppl go for their healing ,abi?u didnt even advise him to visit the hospital and have a check up,
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by onatisi(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2013
Nonybb: Ppl always complain that they got HIV infection but they never mention how they got it. Where it is easy gotten? Lessons to be learnt, and stuffs like that. Thats why so many others kept contacting it without learning frm ppl who already have it. Some says its ppl who normal goes to night club, others says its ppl who normal sleep with ashawo. Pls tell us plainly, where did u got ur own
u want to know how he got it?he got it at the UN office in new york
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: You are going to die Bruv...

Hope you at least enjoyed your life...
what kind of nonsense is this for pete sake
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by dikarious(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2013
Stay alive and come back to your people...all hope is not lost.There is a God in heaven,who does wonders.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by imperiouxx(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2013
onatisi:
what kind of nonsense is this for pete sake

You don't need a microscope to differentiate between dried brains and properly functioning brains. cheesy
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by juman(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2013
dikarious: Stay alive and come back to your people...all hope is not lost.There is a God in heaven,who does wonders.

He should come back to nigeria.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2013
gabinogem: ''BROWN PEOPLE OF THE WORLD''?! what does that mean?

Who da hell is this hair- brained jackass. Here we are trying to create awareness about the virus because the rate at which it is spreading is really alarming and you are here spewing shit, my guess is that you havnt had a close friend or a relative who has been infected before, otherwise, u won't be saying this nonsense, I have a neighbour who took ill and was diagnosed of aids, he had been carrying the virus for a while without even knowing it cos he had a hotel and sometimes fools around with the sex hawkers there, it was after he was diagnosed that his wife was tested and it was discovered dat she was HIV positive, he had transferred the virus to her unknowingly and she didn't even notice cos she wasn't sick, lemme ask u, was it the programmers that gave him AIDs or did they program his wife to be HIV positive? My advice for you is to get tested yourself and quit fooling yourself and other pple on nairaland. When HIV catches up with, ur assertions and wishful suppositions would not save u. Nairalanders pls pay no heed to dis clown.

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Op Hiv testing is a Sham..

If you have used the Toxic Medications prior to ever seeing a Rash or Wounds....then chances are they were formed from Toxic Medications you previously Used.

Steer Clear of Injections Directly to your Blood Stream and Radical Cancer Causing Toxic Medicines.

There is no Such Thing as "Hiv"...Only Aids.

And if you have Aids, it was probably injected directly into your bloodstream, Via Government Administered "Vaccinations" of some sort.

This is the fool I was trying to quote

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by agohavivi(f): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2013
Nonybb: Ppl always complain that they got HIV infection but they never mention how they got it. Where it is easy gotten? Lessons to be learnt, and stuffs like that. Thats why so many others kept contacting it without learning frm ppl who already have it. Some says its ppl who normal goes to night club, others says its ppl who normal sleep with ashawo. Pls tell us plainly, where did u got ur own
Why don't you google means of HIV transmission and the necessary statistics associated with it instead of asking such a stupid question. HIV can be contacted by sharing sharp objects with an infected person, blood transfusion and unprotected sex with an infected person not necessarily a prostitute besides one who is exposed to all of theses might not necessarily know the exact point of contact. Next time rephase your questions like a resonable person.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Felixedigin(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2013
How did you get it and what are the symptoms
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2013
Felixedigin: How did you get it and what are the symptoms
by eating amala and egusi soup.

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2013
Nonybb: pls can u share to me and others how u got it so that we can learn frm it. Thanks
are you saying u don't know how hiv spreads?idle mind looking for idle gossip
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Op Hiv testing is a Sham..

If you have used the Toxic Medications prior to ever seeing a Rash or Wounds....then chances are they were formed from Toxic Medications you previously Used.

Steer Clear of Injections Directly to your Blood Stream and Radical Cancer Causing Toxic Medicines.

There is no Such Thing as "Hiv"...Only Aids.

And if you have Aids, it was probably injected directly into your bloodstream, Via Government Administered "Vaccinations" of some sort.
nairaland has to develop a DISLIKE icon.
10000000 dislikes!

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Stop Letting The Programmers Stick Needles in your Goddamn Children!!

They ain't vaccinating a Damn Thing!

They are Corrupting Your Molecular Being

The OverSeers...The Programmers

It's Biological Cellular Corruption!

There is no Hiv. Only Aids.

Hiv is codeword for "Test Subject"

An Infected Party whose Molecular Cellular Status Has Been Tampered With.{and Admissible to be Further Tampered With}

Soon as you let the Programmers stick those needles into your child while he is in the hospital...You are giving the Programmers Permission to Continue the Destruction of the Brown People of the World.

Stop Letting Them Vaccinate You and Stop Letting them Vaccinate Your Children FFS

I've Never Used a Condom In My Life

& I haven't even Coughed nor Sneezed in over 17 years.

The key to this "Game of Life" is to Avoid The Programmers from Programming You

Avoid Government Administered Toxins Injected Directly Into Your Blood Stream Disguised as...{Vaccinations}

Avoid Mixing Blood, that includes sleeping with women on their menstrual or engaging in Anall Perversion and Fornicating With a Man who Penetrates You Violently.

Avoid Four Legged Animals...No Bovine or Swine

The Programmers have Programmed You.

You probably was Given "Aids" from the very same so called "Testers"

Unplug the Cord from the Back of your Neck. It May be too Late....

The Programmers have Programmed You.

My Immune System Is Immortal, Untapped and Uncorrupted By "Man"

I am a Free Being Unshackled&Unimpeded By The Programmers and their "Games"
who is this clown?ROTFL.too much televison ain't good for ur brain.nnama!
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2013
tosh_acer: Come home to do what? To infect women freely? Abeg, stay in Asia. LOL.
Pwahahahahaha..ROTFL. Una no go kill pesin with laff 4 NL oo.. I so much luv NL and NL'anders. God bless you all. Am still laffin o..hahahaha
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Felixedigin(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2013
Can some one here tell me the symptoms of hiv
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Felixedigin(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2013
What symptoms do you notice
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Felixedigin(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2013
onatisi:
by eating amala and egusi soup.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Felixedigin(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2013
Try and be wise
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by biolabee(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
lorretta u: nairaland has to develop a DISLIKE icon.
10000000 dislikes!

This land seriously needs a dislike button
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by obowunmi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
How did op contact the disease..
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by 50calibre(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
bebe2: .

O
U know these pple can be stupid. They can't deport a known terrorist to jordan for fear he will be tortured, But they deported the Ghanian woman with Cancer. Torture= slow n painful death
Cancer without proper treatment= slow n painful! No be d same death? I tire for them o

It's plain wickedness and injustice that a woman with cancer can get deported but not a terrorist.

I think they would want to deport that guy back to Jordan, but he has a good legal team that found loop holes in the law and exploited them to his advantage.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by dominique(f): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Felixedigin: Try and be wise

Sarcasm dear wink. Some people ask silliest of questions and that's the kind of anwer they deserve.

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by denzel2009: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
obowunmi: How did op contact the disease..

You contract a disease not contact. BTW, it's none of your business, can you proffer a solution?
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by amivel(f): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
tosh_acer: Come home to do what? To infect women freely? Abeg, stay in Asia. LOL.
abeg no kill me with laugh
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by obowunmi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
denzel2009:

You contract a disease not contact. BTW, it's none of your business, can you proffer a solution?

Wetin na? Sheybi na simple question that I ask na... I will profer solution if e talk how he contracted the disease. will be a learning experience.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by geminien: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
nairaman66: Were you a commercial sex worker? No offence intended. Just wanted to know how you contracted the disease.., once known only then we'll be able to offer possible solutions..

Please be mindful, it's not the end of the world. Best wishes.. kiss

Thanks anyway no offence. I am never a sex worker, i am a christian and not the promiscous one, i have often ask God why someone like me has to be in this situation.

I never had a boyfriend here in my first 2years and i probably think its from home or something.

Please be advise that we use same needle here for hair making and all, i often got scared then when i first came and the lady told me she brought the needle from home as they are very expensive and scarce here. i want everyone to know that you dont only get it through sex.

I have stayed from sex now since i learnt about this, i am god fearing and do not wish it on anyone.

Thnaks.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

No doubt about it that the wound is likely be [b]sarcoma kaposi[/b] which is a cancerous tumor of the connective tissue, and is often associated with AIDS.
Are you majoring in Histology?
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by onatisi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
geminien:

Thanks anyway no offence. I am never a sex worker, i am a christian and not the promiscous one, i have often ask God why someone like me has to be in this situation.

I never had a boyfriend here in my first 2years and i probably think its from home or something.

Please be advise that we use same needle here for hair making and all, i often got scared then when i first came and the lady told me she brought the needle from home as they are very expensive and scarce here. i want everyone to know that you dont only get it through sex.

I have stayed from sex now since i learnt about this, i am god fearing and do not wish it on anyone.

Thnaks.

all these stories wont help or heal you
come back home and get proper treatment
a word is enough for the wise
if you need a ticket to come back home let people know
even if they cant they will know who can help you ,
it is better to be alive and ok and face the stigma
than be dead and rotten six feet down the earth
where there is no remedy
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
obowunmi: Wetin na? Sheybi na simple question that I ask na... I will profer solution if e talk how he contracted the disease. will be a learning experience.

Bud, your question shows how insensitive you are. Now answer this, if you can - what impact does the means of contraction have on advice or treatment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Undergo COVID-19 Tests / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.