Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please (22867 Views)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / My 23 Year Old Sister Just Tested Hiv Positive And Has Won American Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by imperiouxx(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Op Hiv testing is a Sham..

If you have used the Toxic Medications prior to ever seeing a Rash or Wounds....then chances are they were formed from Toxic Medications you previously Used.

Steer Clear of Injections Directly to your Blood Stream and Radical Cancer Causing Toxic Medicines.

There is no Such Thing as "Hiv"...Only Aids.

And if you have Aids, it was probably injected directly into your bloodstream, Via Government Administered "Vaccinations" of some sort.

ignoramus believe. In this era, you're six feet deep in the ground.

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by abbk000: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
geminien: I am HIV positive but live in Asia, when you are positive they call the immigration and get you deported. I tested positive but the doctor would not expose me but has no means of providing me with drugs.

I am not getting sick but i have got rashes and wounds in some part of my body what do i do?

Please can anyone help me?

The earlier you seek help the better for you. HIV is now a controllable disease, and you can live with it without developing AIDS.

Contact http://www.giplc.org/index.php/contacts they may be able to help. Although their focus is children, they may be able to help. I will pray that God will send you divine help in Jesus Name!!

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by paragwua: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
those of u asking how he contacted it.do u know ur status.atleast he knows his own

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by imperiouxx(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
geminien: I am HIV positive but live in Asia, when you are positive they call the immigration and get you deported. I tested positive but the doctor would not expose me but has no means of providing me with drugs.

I am not getting sick but i have got rashes and wounds in some part of my body what do i do?

No doubt about it that the wound is likely be sarcoma kaposi which is a cancerous tumor of the connective tissue, and is often associated with AIDS. The only, only, only advice I have for you is to get back home fast. LUTH and general hospital Lagos on broad street Lagos Island are good places to register and get ARV to eliminate some of those opportunistic infections.

Forget about Asia or not, without good health, no one can make money...... Remember our former presido Musa Yar'dau (RIP)..... He had lot of money and fame but with zero health..... Where is he now?

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by phreakabit(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
brosss: Its quite a situation. Its best you come back home and seek medical help. In most countries HIV treatments are free. If Asia won't take care of you, come home. Its a disease that can be managed and we've heard news of cure.

Wish you the best dear.

Said it all!
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hustle your way to Mexico/US border or better still go by Rio Grande.. Come in here, we have a stupiddd president his name is Barack Obama, he is screwing us up I believe he will crown you with Ameican passport and kiss you up with obamacare or even pas another bill with executive order that will favor you authentically... Good luck...
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2013
nairaman66: Were you a commercial sex worker? No offence intended. Just wanted to know how you contracted the disease.., once known only then we'll be able to offer possible solutions..

What a warped thought process! What makes you think only prostitutés contract HIV? Is this curiosity, or ignorance??

And just so you know - advice or control of HIV remains the same, regardless of how it was contracted. There's no need to ask the OP how he / she contracted HIV, if you have no advice, then please simply read the opening post, and consequent responses.

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by biolabee(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2013
engineerd:

Haaaaaaa..

Are you saying someone can leave his brain on the other side due to a coke binge grin grin

I see dead people...6th sense
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by vingi(f): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2013
D last I checked hiv/aids test does nt indicate how a person got it,pls quit asking how he/she contacted. @op,pls if u can save upto a 100k in a month,pls do then allow urselve to b deported home,atleast dat wil stil save u d flight ticket.wit ur money,u can buy a second hand cumputer wit a modem,stay wit ur Dad n endure for even if its just a month or two. start an online bizness,pls I hav not tried any bt u can check biznes forum for more tips n contacts of pple into it.register wit any government hospital cos d drugs r free n there u wil meet others living positve n join a support group,had a frend who met her husband in her support group n today they r pround parents of two adorable kids n living positive,its nt d end of d world dear.plsss com home.

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2013
My guy!!! grin grin grin

This life wey don dey tire person sef, so you sef wan prolong your stay

Abeg you nor wan go heaven again.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2013
Lol such a life
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by shineeye: 1:50am On Apr 28, 2013
pDude: My guy!!! grin grin grin

This life wey don dey tire person sef, so you sef wan prolong your stay

Abeg you nor wan go heaven again.
some people funny die cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2013
butta: Come back to were ? A country like nigeria that has no healthcare system ... Come back if you wish to die quick

This is the most ignorant post I've read in a while
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 28, 2013

What was your CD4 and viral load ?
I would like to know

Secondly you need to be counseled and you need to be in treatment,this is more important than anything else you could be doing in Asia.
You need to be alive and well
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Op Hiv testing is a Sham..

If you have used the Toxic Medications prior to ever seeing a Rash or Wounds....then chances are they were formed from Toxic Medications you previously Used.

Steer Clear of Injections Directly to your Blood Stream and Radical Cancer Causing Toxic Medicines.

There is no Such Thing as "Hiv"...Only Aids.

And if you have Aids, it was probably injected directly into your bloodstream, Via Government Administered "Vaccinations" of some sort.

Alyricist★Laura:
I am The Truth.

I give you all Wisdom.

I Speak From The Divine Vine of a Deity ~~~ Royal

Think i am crazy all you want

Like i said...

I haven't coughed nor sneezed in over 17 goddamn years.

& Never Used a Condom in my Life

You know what i have avoided though...

NEEDLES....VACCINES.

I won't allow my children to be vaccinated either.

A picture of "Hiv" Is not a Woman....nor Man's Peniss..

It is this..

Anyway, Time for my Playoff Games.

You people enjoy Life. Knowledge is Key, Wise Up.

Stop Letting the Programmers "Program" You.
wink
[size=18pt]
So mad people (ndi ara ) have entered nairaland and are allowed to post freely?
My Lord and my God[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 28, 2013
I dont know why people r rude to this guy?. HIV free sometimes has to do with luck and God's grace.
I know a "Deeper Life" girl that has been a virgin but unfortunate she got HIV through her first love and a man that married her. She is dead and the man is still living.

Just pray for Gods grace. If u think u r smart, what if condom breaks? or u r health worker that got exposed to a contaminated needle or object?
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by RealMccoy2(m): 2:57am On Apr 28, 2013
@OP I applaud your courage and sincerity.Millions of Nigerians in Nigeria are walking dead, they don't understand safe se.x and don't be surprise those ignoramus questioning you are HIV positive without knowing it. A particular university in Nigeria,found thousands of her female students positive with the HIV virus after random test,their department of health and the NGO that carried this test can attest to my write up. @OP be strong,eat enough vegetables and fruits and go to a moderate Asian country to seek help.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by AreaFada2: 3:22am On Apr 28, 2013
Health first
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by AreaFada2: 3:24am On Apr 28, 2013
Courage
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Burger01(m): 5:19am On Apr 28, 2013
HIV is not the end of the world. We have seen reactive (+ve) people living a good life and even better than what we could imagine.

If you find it difficult to get care in Asia I think you should find a way to relocate to Nigeria. In Nigeria you get proper care, assessment and good drug therapy from any care Center which abound in the country and supported by NGOs, Federal Govt, PEPFAR, AniGhain et al free of charge.

Though it takes years for full manifestation of full blown HIV in this case its now AIDS. So, it's better you get assessed in good time. If your CD 4 is still above 350 then you won't be needing Antiretrovirals but you would need to keep your Viral Load low and undetectable to a level of 200 and below.

@Op, do not be weighed down and discouraged by your status. Fear kills faster than HIV itself.

...and for those asking how the OP got infected, please there is no one surest way of infection. One could get infected via s$ex, blood transfusion, sharing of needles, from mother to child during pregnancy and childbirth, man2man s?ex, etc... and the good thing is no matter from what source one gets infected there is hope, care, and cure (just around the corner).

@all, do not let us stigmatise people living with HIV (Plwhiv). They still remain our brothers and sisters. They need encouragement and psychological support.

@Op, do not be disturbed. Come home for care or find an NGO in Asia close to you and you would be fine. Try and see if you would find a PEPFAR supporting site.

Keep hope alive and stay blessed. Cure is just around the corner.

www.nairaland.com/1272188/breaking-news-hiv-cure-ready
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by imperiouxx(m): 5:33am On Apr 28, 2013
I'm sure those asking those silly questions as to how the issue originated are ordinary street urchins, fortunate to have browsing phones. Responsible and mature age group with mature sense of reasoning can't partake in such silly question.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Burger01(m): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2013
imperiouxx: I'm sure those asking those silly questions as to how the issue originated are ordinary street urchins, fortunate to have browsing phones. Responsible and mature age group with mature sense of reasoning can't partake in such silly question.

Exactly. Some of them asked the question so they could mock and make fun of the Op. This is not fair. One sure road everyone of us would pass is 'death'. The rich, the poor, the sick, the healthy, HIV or no HIV...we all die.

sad
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Burger01(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2013
bolaino: @OP, there's a blogger here in Nigeria, her name's linda ikeji, she seems to have a kind heart and she would be willing to share your story, and get meaningful people to help u, try to get in touch with her, I believe she would be of assistance to U, stay safe and be strong.

Blogger! What for? Share his story!

@Op, do not allow people to play with and make fun of your situation. All you need is to get to a care Center for assessment and treatment. Please, keep your status as private as possible.

Stay blessed..
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by onatisi(m): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2013

well there are two options
one u stay there and the illness gets worse ,eventually u will be found out and deported and most likely the infection would have gone beyond a manageable level or u get out now and fast ,get treatment and live
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Tinyemeka(m): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2013
butta: Come back to were ? A country like nigeria that has no healthcare system ... Come back if you wish to die quick

I'm sorry for you.
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by onatisi(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2013
nwando:

[size=18pt]
So mad people (ndi ara ) have entered nairaland and are allowed to post freely?
My Lord and my God[/size]
are u just realizing that ,nairaland is now full of some really really compound foools.just ignore them

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by bebe2(f): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2013
marabout: .

Oh so bebe2 is a healthcare professional, which branch of it?

Ideally the govt would want no illegal to get free treatment at all, but from practice you know that's not possible.

Though not strictly treatment, we give out PEP packs routinely irrespective of legal status. Afterall illegals can be banging anybody.

I was, not anymore. I did a course at MMU (public service management). It was mainly about managing the country's limited resources. Dats where it was taught. I decided to chose the topic for my dissertation. I argued that it policy was flawed considering we are dealing wit an infectious disease.

Remembers dat BBC panorama programm where pple dey bribe GP to on their register.

Wen my mum came to visit me in 2007 she had surgery on the NHS I didn't pay. Dat dnt mean she is entitled. The law is the doc can give emergency treatment so u r able to work out of AnE safely.
Its a ridiculous policy, one of these days one MP will raise it in parliament n all hell will let loose
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by onatisi(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2013
the op case is in two folds from what i can see ,one is financial and the other is health related ,the op is scared of coming home without enough money ,it is most likely that the op is still hustling and to get the kind of money that will settle him down in nigeria is poses a great challenge to him,secondly is the health issue .i think for the op to have come out with his story,the illness and infection has really gone beyond what he is saying he is just giving us a tip of the iceberg
op,u have to choose between life and death ,reasonable and sensible people have commented on this thread and have given us life saving tips and quality advise ,so also has dumbb and foolish ppl have given u their own dumbb advice too.the choice is urs to choose
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by bebe2(f): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2013
50calibre:

If you say you did your dissertation on the subject, then il have to agree with you.

But it seems kind of weird the NHS would deny an illegal HIV treatment because it does defeat their aim of HIV eradication or containment as they cant guarantee the patient wont spread the disease.

Besides I think that's a flagrant violation of human rights and I'm sure if the patients takes the case to the European courts, he/she would win.

O
U know these pple can be stupid. They can't deport a known terrorist to jordan for fear he will be tortured, But they deported the Ghanian woman with Cancer. Torture= slow n painful death
Cancer without proper treatment= slow n painful! No be d same death? I tire for them o
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2013
N.landers you ppl are wonderful i like the way u tackle issues here keep it up
Re: I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please by andyanders: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2013
Go back to Nigeria and go to the Synagogue Church of All Nations and arrange through prayer line and you get your healing.Nothing God cannot do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Undergo COVID-19 Tests / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.